It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was A Deluded 9/11 Truther

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Good job Steve!

I know you're getting pounced on by all the fanatic Truthers, but I'd also bet you're getting lots of private messages of support. I think it's pretty telling that the non-Truthers have been attacked so often and so personally that they refuse to even post on most of these threads. If that doesn't tell you all you need to know about the Truther movement, nothing will. They're, at this point, a group of fanatic, opposed to conversation and communicating mostly through YouTube videos.

Anyway, thanks for posting this! It's not easy to not be a Truther on ATS or GLP.

Good luck with the thread!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
The role you have taken is not your own, as if you truly were ambivalent your behavior would follow suit and this post would be non existent. This is the same behavior theists employ when THIER reality is jeprodized. I sympathize with your plight, Steve, as once I believed that no harm could be done by our government. Sadly, the evidence has shown that Man is fallible -even those in government.

This country needs people like you, Steve. Your voice has only brought more attention to the matter as any publicity is good publicity. Be a good American, Steve, and continue to tout the governments fallible rhetoric. It gives your life meaning... And calls attention to a subject which needs to stay in the spotlight.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by SteveR

Good job Steve!

I know you're getting pounced on by all the fanatic Truthers, but I'd also bet you're getting lots of private messages of support. I think it's pretty telling that the non-Truthers have been attacked so often and so personally that they refuse to even post on most of these threads. If that doesn't tell you all you need to know about the Truther movement, nothing will. They're, at this point, a group of fanatic, opposed to conversation and communicating mostly through YouTube videos.

Anyway, thanks for posting this! It's not easy to not be a Truther on ATS or GLP.

Good luck with the thread!

I guess this double negative is a symptom of the chronic trying-to-prove-impossible-things syndrome.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by galdur

What double negative?
edit on 15-9-2011 by captainnotsoobvious because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gannicus
If there is one thing truthers AREN'T interested in, its the truth.

And you know the truth I presume?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

It's not easy to not be able to comprehend one´s own writing.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by galdur

Right, so you've got nothing then.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DBCooper71

They did both for 1 simple reason. I dont even know if i should waste my time posting that reason because clearly the box you live in is very small and there may not be enough room for reality as well as you!

But hey, i'll tell you anyway!

They planted explosives to bring the building down. They ALSO used a plane to show the public JUST HOW DANGEROUS THESE "TERRORISTS" ARE! It illustrates how much damage these "terrorists" can do and that we MUST go to war to eradicate the danger to our every day lives!

Use your brain, please!!!!
edit on 15/9/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
another troll threat designed to engage people in emotional debate with absolutely no real evidence apart from some clown with a mic. Stop reacting to these posts and they will go away. Dont let the ego of proving them wrong ruin this site. If people are stupid enough to believe this government sponsored proper gander good for them. Those that know dont say and those that say dont know. ignore them and they will go away feed them and they will grow. By participating in this thread you are creating a monster thats a source of misdirection.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

"""It's not easy to not be a Truther on ATS or GLP."""

--- Captain Obvious

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Architects and Engineers speak out

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

AE911 is a fringe orginisation.

Associate with them at your own peril.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by galdur

"""It's not easy to not be a Truther on ATS or GLP."""

--- Captain Obvious

But you know, let me sort it for you:

It is piss-easy to be a Truther on ATS and GLP.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Much better.

The opposite of Truther (one who refutes the official 9/11 fables) would be what, Liar (one who embraces said fables) ?

Right ?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

So your right now matter what and we can't even debate the other side of the argument? Even when providing proof contrary to the conspiracy? If you are as you say absolutely correct, then you would have no problem engaging in debate and to back up you're claims. I mean after all isn't the truther movement about convincing people that 9/11 Government orchestrated?

Name calling and dismissing isn't going to convince anyone to your side, in fact has quite the opposite.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

By all means point out those supposed lies.

Now, this is definitely a bald-faced lie, which 9/11 °Liars believe without question:

"""Don't take our word on that: the engineers and the architects have studied this thing in extraordinary detail, and they can tell you precisely what caused the collapse of those buildings. What caused the collapse of the buildings, to summarize it, was that the super-heated jet fuel melted the steel super-structure of these buildings and caused their collapse. There's a powerful lot of evidence to sustain that point of view, including the pictures of the airplanes flying into the building."""

--- Lee Hamilton, co-chair of the 9/11 commission

Monday, August 21 2006 - 9/11 Commission
Truth, Lies and Conspiracy - Interview with Lee Hamilton

www.911truth.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mcupobob
Well there goes you're money conspiracy. I mean really why announce that they money is missing in the first place?

EDIT: So you said the false flags weren't necessary? So why go through the trouble of planning 9/11? Why would oil prices inflate if we secured the oil in the middle east?

The point i was making about money, wasn't involving conspiracy, i don't believe they caused 9/11 to cover their losses(the $2.3Tr), but rather saw two birds with one stone. I don't think Bush Jr knew either... But i know Cheyne did however, and for him and rumsfeld to put a little in their back pockets, knowing everyone else would be investigating The False Flag Attacks, wouldnt suprise me.
But, originally i was only using it for arguements sake, as you did talking about profiteering. So dont be hypocritical.

Libya Are in the Middle of a Civil War. UN Made a Resolution, NATO get involved, so by default america is involved. Comprende?
False Flag on 9/11 was necessary to create an enemy of the state. Our Live were swell...with no enemy, nor disaster impending, nor climate problems. Since then everything has been done to destroy Constitutional Rights. Ironically Involving, the enemy, disasters impending, and climate problems up to the ear.
Like 7/7..seeing as no-one in London took the "Threat" seriously enough, they attacked us too.
Haha...So, The "United" States and "Great" Britain...Both Found to Be Vulnerable to Low Level Intel Terror Networks Who Plan to Kill us All. All 10Billion....And both coincidentally had training drills at the exact same times, dates and places.
That is Vulnerable.

Finally, Oil Prices Inflated, and Will Continue To, because those who stole it...Not "Secured"...Have no intention of giving you anything for cheap. It is a Cut Throat business. And Sweeney Todd is giving you a Shave.
edit on 02/09/2011 by TheSandMansExecutioner because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by galdur

By all means point out those supposed lies.

Now, this is definitely a bald-faced lie, which 9/11 °Liars believe without question:

"""Don't take our word on that: the engineers and the architects have studied this thing in extraordinary detail, and they can tell you precisely what caused the collapse of those buildings. What caused the collapse of the buildings, to summarize it, was that the super-heated jet fuel melted the steel super-structure of these buildings and caused their collapse. There's a powerful lot of evidence to sustain that point of view, including the pictures of the airplanes flying into the building."""

--- Lee Hamilton, co-chair of the 9/11 commission

Monday, August 21 2006 - 9/11 Commission
Truth, Lies and Conspiracy - Interview with Lee Hamilton

www.911truth.org...

All 911 "liars" should...

Read THIS
edit on 15/9/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join