It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was A Deluded 9/11 Truther

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
"""Solomon: And you know, this notion - and this is maybe one of the most popular theories, and you see it all over - is that reports initially came back from the Pentagon that there was no debris at all, that the plane simply disintegrated inside the Pentagon. To those people, those of us who have seen aviation accidents, that sounded in some ways difficult to believe, because there was such a huge plane, and the maneuvre that it would require the pilot to make would have been, you know, to fly into it seemed so astonishing. What did the commission make of the debate, such as it is, that surrounds that?

Hamilton: We thought it was an airplane

Solomon: Straight up?

Hamilton: Straight up.

Solomon: Was there any debris?

Hamilton: My recollection is, the answer's yes. Was there a lot of debris? I don't think so. To say that there was no debris strains my recollection, I didn't remember it that way, I thought there was some debris. But you know, you have relatively little experience with planes highly loaded with jet fuel crashing, (chuckles) and reconstructing exactly what happened on the basis of the crash. We did the best we could on it. We thought it was an airplane."""

--- Lee Hamilton, co-chair of the faith-based 9/11 commission, in an interview on Canadian TV.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
We thought it was an aeroplane, aeroplane, aeroplane

we thought it was an aeroplane, aaaerroplane

Chorus:And Santa claus was flying high, flying high, flying high

and Santa Claus was flying high, flyyyiiing high.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I don't get it...why doesn't someone build an EXACT scale model replica of the buildings and simulate the planes crashing and blah blah blah and prove to the world that they wouldn't collapse?

Surely someone out there has a spare couple of million that is so keen on the truth as most of us are?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by joerobo
reply to post by joerobo

i just have to say it again, mods please check accounts and IPs for this thread.

In case no one else noticed there are a plethora of new users defending the "Official Fable" with a list of talking points.

I signed up for the sole reason of pointing this out. So that makes me a new user too, so you don't have to believe me, just go back and smell the thread. It's OBVIOUS.

HaHa, it's obvious your a troll, you signed up specifically just to post this and not give a a S*** about anything else just to stir S*** up, get a life dude!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Watching Dubya last Sunday at ground zero commemorations,
was it just my impression,
or did he look as nervous and jumpy as a turkey on Christmas eve?
He looked extremely twitchy about something, IMHO.
edit on 15/9/11 by Donegal_TDI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by galdur

I'm not going through all of your posts, but I DO not you're posting, repeatedly, that firefighters reported the fires were easily containable before the building collpased, and that this is "suspicious".

In ACTUAL fact that info is taken from ONE tape and from ONE group of firefighters.

It's quite easy to see that one group could be in a 100 story building and have the wrong impression of what was going on... AND as I've repeatedly stated, fire ALONE didn't bring down the towers... so even if one group of firefighters didn't see much fire in ONE location out of TWO towers, that would NOT be suspicious.

So, either you knew that and lied, or you are spreading around misinformation out of ignorance.

Here's one for you:

All footage of the towers collapse reveals that the speed of the collapse ACCELERATED.

The buildings didn't, as they do in 99.9999999999999999% of demos, come down with all the floors collapsing in unison. Instead they collapsed top-down.

So, we have an accelerating top-down explosion.

In addition, there's NO video evidence of the outer skin being demoed, the outer skin which performed much of the load bearing work in the towers. Thermite burns VERY brightly and explosives make noise and are visible.

How, without and visible signs of demo, and without any reports of people hearing the HUNDREDS of timed precision explosions needed, were the building demoed? And how did the demo experts create an accelerating demo that reached the speed of free-fall, even though they were only "pulling" one floor at a time? Remember the sights and sounds of the explosions would come BEFORE the floors collapsed, not AS the floors collapsed.

Please show us other examples of this.

Don't reference make-believe technology.

No Turthers ever respond to that, in a meaningful way, and I doubt you will either.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Everyone has the right to believe what they want. For some reason the people who put their blind faith in the government don't like that. It's like believe what we believe or you're crazy. They'd rather just take the word of some authority above them, instead of listening to the thousands of victim's family members, engineers, pilots, contractors, demolition experts that question the official story and call for a new, independent investigation. That's all that is required here. If you are so convinced that the government is blameless, then let's see a real investigation. What do you have against that? Why are they hiding the evidence that would prove the official story true?

Oh, and hundreds of people can keep a secret. For instance, the planning for D-Day was kept secret despite German spies active in Britain. The battle plans for Iwo Jima, secret. Atom bomb, secret. JFK is still secret. Even now, people who work for the spy agencies are sworn to secrecy. Why is that so hard to believe? Witnesses that speak out are murdered, or coerced. Happened with JFK and 9/11. They are also ridiculed and just plain ignored the same like the believers ignore all the evidence for controlled demolition by saying "that's not true." It's the called the "it's not true" defense.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by galdur

Not sure what the point of this is meant to be? He has a # memory?

There's PLENTY of images of debris, including charred corpses and airplane parts inside the Pentagon.

911research.wtc7.net...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Although I am not a truther I would never consider a truther to be deluded. It is healthy to question the official reports and I personally am grateful for the truth movement. Whether this was a false flag or not it will act as a huge deterent for any future administration.

One thing I do notice about the truth movement however is that alot of them are completely biased and have made up their minds already. A real truth movement should be unbiased and only be interested in real facts. I personally would favour the idea of a new investigation. There is no such thing as too much investigation, and the further into the future we go the less chance we will have to turn up new facts.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by galdur

I'm not going through all of your posts, but I DO not you're posting, repeatedly, that firefighters reported the fires were easily containable before the building collpased, and that this is "suspicious".

In ACTUAL fact that info is taken from ONE tape and from ONE group of firefighters.

It's quite easy to see that one group could be in a 100 story building and have the wrong impression of what was going on... AND as I've repeatedly stated, fire ALONE didn't bring down the towers... so even if one group of firefighters didn't see much fire in ONE location out of TWO towers, that would NOT be suspicious.

So, either you knew that and lied, or you are spreading around misinformation out of ignorance.

Here's one for you:

All footage of the towers collapse reveals that the speed of the collapse ACCELERATED.

The buildings didn't, as they do in 99.9999999999999999% of demos, come down with all the floors collapsing in unison. Instead they collapsed top-down.

So, we have an accelerating top-down explosion.

In addition, there's NO video evidence of the outer skin being demoed, the outer skin which performed much of the load bearing work in the towers. Thermite burns VERY brightly and explosives make noise and are visible.

How, without and visible signs of demo, and without any reports of people hearing the HUNDREDS of timed precision explosions needed, were the building demoed? And how did the demo experts create an accelerating demo that reached the speed of free-fall, even though they were only "pulling" one floor at a time? Remember the sights and sounds of the explosions would come BEFORE the floors collapsed, not AS the floors collapsed.

Please show us other examples of this.

Don't reference make-believe technology.

No Turthers ever respond to that, in a meaningful way, and I doubt you will either.

I haven´t posted repeatedly about any firefighters reporting any containable fires.

Those towers collapsed through themselves virtually without resistance and turned to dust in mid-air, which is a physical impossibility in a gravity driven event. So, some extra energy must have been added into the equation. Therefore the official story is by definition just a silly tissue of lies. If you don´t understand this, you need to check out elementary physics. Start with fourth grade stuff.

This is what you 9/11 Liars base your faith-based opinion on:

"""Don't take our word on that: the engineers and the architects have studied this thing in extraordinary detail, and they can tell you precisely what caused the collapse of those buildings. What caused the collapse of the buildings, to summarize it, was that the super-heated jet fuel melted the steel super-structure of these buildings and caused their collapse. There's a powerful lot of evidence to sustain that point of view, including the pictures of the airplanes flying into the building."""

--- Lee Hamilton, co-chair of the 9/11 faith-based commission.
edit on 15-9-2011 by galdur because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

In the interview he describes how this laughable faith-based 9/11 report was constructed. He practically makes fun of the idiots who take it seriously.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by galdur

Right, like all truthers you refuse to answer the question... as I predicted even.

And when looking through your posts I saw the firefighter thing at least three times...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

I don´t know what energy was used to bring down the towers. I do know that the official story is physically impossible and therefore a lie by definition. It´s not up to me to come up with a credible story to replace their bunk, it is they who need to replace their own impossible nonsense.
edit on 15-9-2011 by galdur because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
The level of intelligence of TPTB is truly low.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by galdur

I do know that the official story is physically impossible and therefore a lie by definition.

That sounds like a gut feeling to me.
Unless you can show us some structural strength equations.
Do you even know what the load bearing capacity of any of the floor trusses?
Just what was the distance between the floor trusses?
What was the sheer strength of the bolts holding the trusses to the perimeter walls?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
The level of intelligence of TPTB is truly low.

Don't worry RC. Soon they will be "The Powers That Were" and they and the paid trolls working overtime in the forums and on the media will be exposed as the disgusting status-quo liars that they are.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

I keep telling you faith-based 9/11 Liars, you need to give the bible a rest and check up on 4th grade physics.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DBCooper71
If the evidence is so overwhelming, that the bush regime committed 9/11, then why doesn't your beloved Ron Paul back you up.

What a joke. Dumbest argument ever. If he were to support 9/11 Truth he would have no chance at being elected. I believe deep down he knows the truth though. He's a good man. Unlike the rest of them.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by galdur

AHHHHHH... so the truth comes out... you DON'T know what happened... Well look, I DO know what happened. So, once you figure out what you think happened, get back to me... simply saying something or someone is wrong, based on no evidence, is pretty ... well it's not compelling....

In fact, this goes for all truthers, as your "theories" about the towers don't ACTUALLY explain what happened, and as you ALL, like this guy, can't explain what you saw, maybe lessen up on all the, "you're not as smart as me you stupid sheeple/traitor/idiot" rhetoric.

BTW, so you know galdur, in the french demo system, guess what:

- No explosives
- One floor at a time
- Top Down
- Collapse accelerates
- Building falls straight down

Sounds a LOT like the Twin Towers...

And how do they do it?

They destroy one floor, and the mass of the floors above it, brings the whole building down, often one floor at a time. They use bulldozers, but I'm sure a giant passenger get would work as well...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
Anyway, why do you spend another day on this soil?
There are plenty of reasons to leave the US, even if you believe the OS. I don't have the time nor money to uproot my family. My GF is also not crazy about the cold. It seems like the best places to live, Sweden, Canada, Iceland, are cold.

My old family, the one I grew up with, was a clusterfudge of controlling deceiving cruel and selfish capitalists. I'm used to living under such rule. I'm just a cockroach hiding, scavenging, and surviving.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join