It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was A Deluded 9/11 Truther

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
reply to post by joerobo

Someone was paid to both start and seed this thread. It totally reeks of "orders from above"

Am I the only one who can smell it?

No, You are not.

These threads have been popping up ever since about September 7th.

And usually *ALWAYS* from brand new members.
]

Thanks, almost thought I was paranoid there for a minute. While I adjust my tinfoil hat, can someone throw these (this) OBVIOUS troll(s) out of the forum?
edit on 15-9-2011 by joerobo because: coluld be one douche PFC with many usernames - these (this) OBVIOUS troll(s)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I added to my post and seen what you typed i loled, yes the fireball i seen it too. Did you notice the slag coming off the corners of WTC 1 and 2 several floors below the AA impact? I wonder what that was lol.

There is no reason why slag should be coming from those points from carbon fires?
SEVERAL FLOORS ABOVE! Carbon fire that is hilarious. What astonishes me is the people telling us in the skilled trades, engineers, construction workers, iron workers welders, demolition crews to believe what we are seeing an orange instead of an apple. They have to know this, they hate people like me i wont shut up i will never sell my soul.

Never mind me im just some deluded truther that has welded for 20 years

edit on 15-9-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

No, you are a thinking person. I like that - keep it up - it will never get any easier but do not try to discount what you saw with YOUR OWN EYES. And building 7 is now so fricken' obvious it is amazing to see people talk about seismic waves and marsh land and all this other baloney - if seismic waves brought down #7, then there MUST have been at least a DOZEN other buildings (in NY a 50 story skyscraper is a"building") that were affected by these massive seismic waves...anyone have any reports out there of how many other skyscrapers had to be taken down after the fact because they were so weakend by SEISMIC WAVES? Are you fricken kidding me?

CJ

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I know i was sarcastic, but yeah i know what you mean.

SEISMIC WAVES NOW? :lol

That's a new one, looks like they are still shilling the truth movement. Before it was "holographic planes" lol. They will do anything to discredit thinking people that ask the wrong questions.. ya know what i mean. There is no need for anyone to invent any conspiracy theories now, we have the smoking gun. But maybe some think they are helping by fueling the debate do more damage. But im sure disinfo is being planted never the less to keep people running in circles. Like i said we have WTC 7 and by exposing this leads to unlocking the rest of the cover up if ever an elected leader is willing to go against the grain and go after the real perps. Talk about lack of debris is Shanksville , PA btw with indestructible bandannas i can go on. But i stick to WTC 7 it is all i need for proof.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Listen...I cant seem to decide whether the guy in this video is either a complete utter fool living in his cave of cognitive dissonance or is a completely well paid operative who is working for cointelpro. Its so funny, even the way he presents himself , he almost looks like he doesn't even believe the unbelievable loads of crap he's spewing. This cointelpro individual ( I would have to guess) sounds so horrifically ignorant and foolish when he says the things he says. Over 10 years of hardcore 911 research of all the data and all the facts in their totality more than prove that 911 was an inside job. No dummy idiot like this is gonna convince the truly intelligent,mentally intuitive and well informed 911 researcher otherwise. I'm serious as hell....listen to this fckn idiot try to somehow concoct a sensible explanation regarding the collapse of WTC Building 7.....lolololol....every word that this guy says makes him look more and more idiotic. And since I cant somehow believe that someone could be that stupid, he got to be a paid poster. ....lololol.....

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I notice a lot of posters claiming the government would never kill 3000 citizens. The Iraq war was based on fabricated lies, and the administration knew they were lies. They even added to them to make them seem more urgent. These men ordered our military, aka US citizens, into a war. They knew some were going to die. They knew enemies were going to die. They knew civilians were going to die. They knew every person who knew a civilian that was killed by US weaponry would became an enemy. Thus, creating greater future risk.There has been 4474 US military casualties as well as another 300+ coalition deaths totaling 4792 deaths. 32,159 wounded US soldiers, 100,000+ KNOWN civilian deaths, All these atrocities were as a result of known lies. A war ordered to further a cause. I just don't see how you know this, but you still don't believe the government wouldn't kill 3000? George W Bush ordered this, and he seems perfectly fine with his decisions. I think I saw him at a football game over the weekend being honored and celebrated.

Do I think George Bush was in on a conspiracy on 9/11? No. I wanted to just throw out an example of how flawed I see the "the government wouldn't kill 3000 people" argument.

I found the video to be rather lacking of information. Seems it was just to try to belittle a group of people, the majority of which he has never met. I don't believe the 9/11 commission's report. I guess that makes me a 9/11 truther. So I guess I am deluded, but in understanding the hijackers themselves, I see some glaring issues. These hijackers always seemed to be one step ahead, they always seemed to be "lucky", ... Just look at Nawaf Alhazmi and Khalid Almihdhar. www.historycommons.org... And understanding Ramzi Yousef might be a good idea, too. www.historycommons.org... And I think Operation Bojinka is important, seeing as it is basically the blueprint for 9/11. www.historycommons.org... But be forewarned. You can't unlearn what you read there and you may become deluded, too.

I know it's not the WTC collapse, so it may not interest many, but herein lies the conspiracy.

Edit to add: I can't link directly to the individual categories. On the right, click on any of the choices under "Categories".
edit on 15-9-2011 by RomanMaroni because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by RomanMaroni

Well said applause

the title of this thread should be : "If you can't attack the data, attack the people"'

A long but informative video on the pentagon Pilots for 911 truth

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I Was A Deluded 9/11 Truther

I hope you have recovered. Were you doing drugs...drinking...sleep deprived?
Wait...what exactly is a "Deluded 9/11 Truther"?
One who believes an airliner punched that precise hole in the Pentagon?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

You are ok with your fellow American ATS'ers being killed
I did not say that at all. Stop twisting my words. I simply said I don't really like Americans, that doesn't mean I don't care if they are murdered. It is just as sad seeing any other human being murdered.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
He goes some way to righting his wrongs in this vid.

How nice. But I have one problem with this vid. He creates a genuine question:

"Why is 7 World Trade Center the only tall steel building in history to collapse due to fire alone?"

And then goes on making up BS answer:

"It's the only one in history to burn, uncontrolled, for 7 hours"

Way to spread disinfo, eh? How about:
The One Meridian Plaza Fire - 18 hours
The 1 New York Plaza Fire - 6 hours
Caracas Tower Fire - 17 hours

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Lump summing an entire country of people in to the "unlikable category" by default seems a bit narrow minded. America consists of several individuals with their own personality and character, likes, wants, hobbies, habits ect. You will find it is like this in every country as well that people do not all come from the same mold. This is universal, you are better off saying you do not care for humanity and or dislike humanity thus also becoming self loathing.

Just sayin

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Lump summing an entire country of people in to the "unlikable category" by default seems a bit narrow minded. America consists of several individuals with their own personality and character, likes, wants, hobbies, habits ect.

There are plenty of Americans I like, most of them are on ATS actually. I'm just saying, "as a nation" I don't really like the way Americans portray themselves and act like kings of the world. It gets very old very quickly.

But I honestly pay more attention to what happens in America than what happens in my own country, I do care about Americans and I don't want to see your country destroyed by damn bankers.

All I was trying to say is I can provide an outside perspective on the 9/11 debate, because my vision isn't obscured by national pride or how trustworthy and brilliant I think Americans are.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
one word for yaʻ buddy "dummy"

go watch jersey shore and listen to lady gaga

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read the above two links. Can you prove both of them wrong? You can not.

Still love your government?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Pumper

Yes that video is just over 3 minutes long because it is weak. It is meant to make people stop looking for the truth. He is lying, he even reaches by using a bridge as an example lol. Bridges are built entirely different. He is insulting our intelligence. I can post videos that rip that apart, i will just post one that actually puts some effort in to explaining how this collapse was impossible.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

We really are not anything like what you see on TV all though the media and people in control want us to be like that. These reality shows are embarrassing, insulting, demoralizing. I do not know anyone that acts like the Jersy Shore clowns, Atlanta House Wives, people on Operation Repo and Pawn Wars or Sarah Palin lol. Maybe i know a few ding bats but dont believe the hype. It is all fake propaganda.

As for the elite bankers well some things are outside of our power as a citizen. As much as i would love an uprising it seems the whole world is unraveling as well. I can fight back sure then i would be called...terrorist

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I couldn't care less if you attacked yourself or if someone attacked you.

You wrote it - own up to it.

Edit to add: Now you claim you have good American friends...here is your quote in full from above...

Look...I am not even American. In fact, I don't really like Americans at all. I couldn't care less if you attacked yourself or if someone attacked you.

Backtrack and say that is not what you said and you will be proven a liar.
CJ
edit on 15-9-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Star and flag!

Finally someone voicing the ugly truth about the whole 9-11 conspiracy obsession. 10 years later and we're still being inundated with this stuff. It's a fantasy, plain and simple. Maybe it's time to get over it and move on people. Did you know that terrible things on a far larger scale than 9-11 happened week in and week out throughout the 5 year course of WW2? It's true I'm afraid. Most of Europe was completely razed! Yet Europeans had to learn to move on and pull their lives back together. It's time to just accept the fact that a group of deluded and fanatical muslim extremists attacked NY and Wash. on that day, and start living in the now instead of the past.
edit on 15-9-2011 by jimbo999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by joerobo

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
reply to post by joerobo

Someone was paid to both start and seed this thread. It totally reeks of "orders from above"

Am I the only one who can smell it?

No, You are not.

These threads have been popping up ever since about September 7th.

And usually *ALWAYS* from brand new members.
]

Thanks, almost thought I was paranoid there for a minute. While I adjust my tinfoil hat, can someone throw these (this) OBVIOUS troll(s) out of the forum?
edit on 15-9-2011 by joerobo because: coluld be one douche PFC with many usernames - these (this) OBVIOUS troll(s)

A 'brand new member' with a gazillion stars to his name huh? I don't think so.
Good try, but utterly convincing.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

Keep living in you little box of denial, ignore the facts!

The world is made of cotton candy and gum drops sure, call us all nuts and don't bother discussing or even proving us wrong. You would love for us even wish for us to accept the great lie well too bad. We at least I wont be joining you in candy land.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join