It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was A Deluded 9/11 Truther

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I do not claim to know who made parts of 9-11 happen but I do know its not as per the official story, how they got away with passing that off as "the truth" amazes me, especially where they knew all the debris was moved contrary to the scientific procedure which invalidates any TRUE & FULL inspection as to how the buildings collapsed (especially WTC 7).

What hit the Pentagon?

I have no idea but the fact the Pentagon themselves won't release the footage they have is very strange.

Why didn't they explain the WTC freefall of the first 100ft yet admit it happened under pressure.

Why did they not do tests for explosive materials as per their mandate especially after numerous witness reports of explosions.

There's just so many niggles and quirks that go unexplained yet they refuse a new report...

That's why I follow this as a conspiracy, simply because the government has acted is such a strange manner and did things that broke the law to sweep what happened away. I'm not that interested in he politics of this awful event, I solely want a full and and accurate explanation of how 3 steel structures feel down free fall literally into their foot print after a period of time where no other building has ever done so, that is until that very day, 3 in 1 day.

Check the odds of that....

I want to know how a plane disappears into the ground yet the front of planes are not as solid as people think they are.

I want to know how tonnes of aircraft hitting the Pentagon at 500mph manages to apparently disintegrate into a few tiny bits yet leave almost no damage either side of that round hole, certainly nothing that shows a plane shape.

And the oddity of one of the most watched buildings on this planet suddenly has no footage of the attack bar a few terrible frames, and what they do have is now Top Secret.

If people can look at these issues and the many hundreds of other problems and not think something is odd and deserves more investigation then I can only say you don't half take a lot on pure trust.

And we all know you can trust a politician........Don't we.........Yeah right....
edit on 15-9-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
We will probably never know, but if I had to guess I would say planes did hit the towers, the towers did collapse from fires, including building 7, and a plane probably did hit the pentagon (yes planes can disintegrate on impact there is plenty of video to prove this)

However, I would have to say much like pearl harbor, the government knew it was coming but maybe chose not to stop it, or didnt believe they would actually carry out the plan.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I was always on the fence about 9/11. And then I heard that the FBI released a bunch of pictures of the terrorists who were armed with box cutters. And it had turned out that some of those people were still alive across the world living normal lives. So someone please debunk that for me. Until then I guess I'm delusional and an overall bad person and not normal at all

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

I want to know how a plane disappears into the ground yet the front of planes are not as solid as people think they are.

I want to know how tonnes of aircraft hitting the Pentagon at 500mph manages to apparently disintegrate into a few tiny bits yet leave almost no damage either side of that round hole, certainly nothing that shows a plane shape.

And the oddity of one of the most watched buildings on this planet suddenly has no footage of the attack bar a few terrible frames, and what they do have is now Top Secret.

If people can look at these issues and the many hundreds of other problems and not think something is odd and deserves more investigation then I can only say you don't half take a lot on pure trust.

The only odd thing is that you don’t look beyond conspiracy websites for answers.
The front of a plane becomes stronger than you think with speed.
Google Straw through potato. Yes you can push a straw through a potato.
Google Inertia.

That round hole had total devastation on one side and a landing gear on the other.

As to the Pentagon cameras: Name one building anywhere that has its security cameras pointed skyward.

But this is all old stuff. You just don't want to really look into how the real world works. You prefer to believe in secret conspiracies.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Segador

I see convincing evidence in both theories, and you are a prime example why I hate truthers and why people don't generally like you guys, you can't say anything regarding the OS without being condescending pricks.
You guys call them sheeples, call them shills, call them idiots, you people are freaking cultists.

Let me make it clear that I do not fully believe either stories or the alternate theories like holograms, I don't really care about it anymore. Both sides have integrated false info into their theories that have made either stories hard to believe.

edit on 14-9-2011 by Segador because: (no reason given)

First let me just say I've seen both respectable people and condescending on both sides of the isle, so I try not to judge either side based on the demeanor of some.

I will say that I do find some of the "sheeple" rhetoric that is used to be rather distasteful, and while it may be common place on this website, the attacks against people who question the official story are far more prevalent everywhere else in the world.

If you question the OS in public or the mainstream, your told to shut up, your not a patriot, you hate the families of the victims, your a tinfoil hat hearing lunatic, etc. Even the term "truther" which you use is used to be derogatory.

The real point I have for you is this:

You say you see points from both sides and see holes in both sides arguments.

Well imagine both sides are wrong. If the "truthers" as you call them are wrong, so what they've annoyed you and wasted some of your time.

But if the governments side is wrong, which you yourself admit their story has holes in it, then hundreds of thousands of lives have been lost illegitimately, rights have been taken away, and trillions of dollars have been wasted all for a flwed story.

Not to mention this story still dominates who we are as a culture and as a government, as was evidenced by all of the 10 year anniversary hysteria.

I would suggest that perhaps these stakes warrant that we demand truthful answers from the government else countless more lives be destroyed.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Why did building 7 fall down into a pile when nothing hit it at all ? Go back to sleep and beleave what your govenment tells you sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Cecilofs

1. Someone would have come out and blown the whistle, if they were guilty they wouldn't have killed themselves and if they did why didn't they leave behind a video of the supposed truth? You also forgot about the bomb dogs would have to have been bribed. Which were not removed that day on 9/11 nor any day ever. That wouldn't have matter because it would have taken about over a year to plant explosives in the building. So according to you the bomb sniffer dogs and handlers were paid off for a year(Or since the 1993 when they were employed if the built in theory is to be believed).

Police K9 Sirius, Badge Number 17...a four-and-a-half-year old, ninety pound, easygoing, yellow Labrador Retriever...was an Explosive Detection Dog with the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey Police Department. Sirius, along with his partner, Police Officer David Lim, were assigned to the World Trade Center in New York, where their primary duty was to check vehicles entering the Complex, clear unattended bags and sweep areas for VIP safety. Sirius, who began work at the World Trade Center on July 4, 2000, was the only police dog to perish during the attack on the Twin Towers.

www.novareinna.com...

I can't not fathom that the bomb sniffers would have allowed this to gone for a year without blowing the whistle. Or if were going with the built in theory, for 8 years. Would sell out people they see on a daily bases, people they know. Even one of their own people died in the attacks.

For instance, how much money would it take to get you to kill 3,000 random, innocent Americans? Or, say you stumbled upon somebody else's plan to kill 3,000 innocent Americans. How much would it take to get you to stay silent afterward?

A hundred dollars? Two hundred? Two hundred fifty?

2. Again planting the demos would have taken over a year, couldn't have done it over a standard maintenance run over a weekend. There is no report that I could find that supports there was a maintenance run before 9/11 if you can find one please provide.

The World Trade Center was destroyed just days after a heightened security alert was lifted at the landmark 110-story towers, security personnel said yesterday.

Daria Coard, 37, a guard at Tower One, said the security detail had been working 12-hour shifts for the past two weeks because of numerous phone threats. But on Thursday, bomb-sniffing dogs were abruptly removed.

"Today was the first day there was not the extra security," Coard said. "We were protecting below. We had the ground covered. We didn't figure they would do it with planes. There is no way anyone could have stopped that."
www.newsday.com...

Note that the story talks of a "heightened security alert" being lifted, and "extra security" being taken away. So the security levels weren't weakened compared to usual, they were just returning to normal levels.

4. see 1

5. see 1

6. In less you can bring in actually evidence then no its not a possibility. Its just assumption.

7. No building as large as the WTC towers have ever been demoed before. The tallest one that has though took 4000 explosives and over 7 months of prep work. Thats with working in abandoned building with an 8 hour work day.

Truckloads of bombs, dozens of mysterious workers, going in and out of the building, night after night. Security at the building doesn't catch them, Port Authority Police don't catch them, random eyewitnesses who stumble across the operation and call the cops don't catch them, maintenance workers who stumble across wet paint and repaired walls and bits of strange wire don't catch them, security cameras don't catch them.

The bomb-sniffing dogs who were brought in from time to time (remember, these buildings were bombed by terrorists in 1993) who are trained to find even one bomb, fail to notice the 10,000 bombs lining their building.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.controlled-demolition.com...

Only 47 building the WTC towers were 80 stories.

911myths.com...

See Page 31
edit on 9/15/2011 by Mcupobob because: It needed to be said

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by annonymous1234
I was always on the fence about 9/11. And then I heard that the FBI released a bunch of pictures of the terrorists who were armed with box cutters. And it had turned out that some of those people were still alive across the world living normal lives. So someone please debunk that for me. Until then I guess I'm delusional and an overall bad person and not normal at all

So tell us what the names of the terrorists who supposedly died on 9/11, and then show us a source of proveing they didnt die.

Or just give me the names and ill do my own research. Im sure thats an easy one to debunk.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
And now you are a deluded 9/11 believer. Big deal. This thread kills brain cells.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by Mclaneinc

The only odd thing is that you don’t look beyond conspiracy websites for answers.
Google Inertia.

That round hole had total devastation on one side and a landing gear on the other.

As to the Pentagon cameras: Name one building anywhere that has its security cameras pointed skyward.

But this is all old stuff. You just don't want to really look into how the real world works. You prefer to believe in secret conspiracies.

Yeah I googled it. Seems although possible can prove very difficult as in this video

www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-9-2011 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Mcupobob

7. No building as large as the WTC towers have ever been demoed before. The tallest one that has though took 4000 explosives and over 7 months of prep work. Thats with working in abandoned building with an 8 hour work day.

Yea but it wasn't painted with that magical thermite.

Just where is it manufactured?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Google Inertia.

Nope, I said I follow the conspiracy because of the inadequate explanation, if you believe the report is all it should have been then I think its you not looking beyond the official explanation.

Yes, I'm well aware of inertia but if you look at the hole for the 93 plane it implies the wings went in at full length, but yet the opposite become true when it comes to the side of the Pentagon, suddenly the wings are pretty much vaporised as are the engines in as much as impact damage. If you look closely at the first pictures of the impact on the Pentagon before part collapsed there's very little damage which runs in the face of your claim from the inertia.

My issue is that I agree with the inertia so with the plane managing to penetrate via that hole should leave me to expect some sort of quite visible damage either side of the wall where the engines etc hit.

That simply wasn't present.

Putting aside the conspiracy, the fact that the report was half arsed is somewhat of an insult to the people who died and lost others. Roughly 3000 people died that day and all they do is a lazy job that has no explanations of simple but important questions.

Perhaps I'm not as trusting as you?

Oh, s for the Pentagon's camera's, erm, one would expect the camera's to show building height area shots looking at the building and looking the other way. You would want to see what damage and who did it if someone was making some sort of ground assault. Therefore the camera pointing away from that side of the Pentagon should have caught this plane flying at street level.

Now we know there's footage simply because it is there but classified as withheld because of National Security.

Does that not interest you?

Does it not interest you that Barry Jennings who was trapped in WTC 7 with another senior person is on record on record as saying he was stepping over bodies in there YET the report says no one died in WTC 7.

He was later quizzed on this on camera and kept his story as it had been, sadly he can't be quizzed again as he died just before the release of the report.

I'm interested as the thing we are discussing here are not guesses or conspirational theories, these are what happened on the day (or didn't happen as expected), free fall buildings (3), Planes that penetrate the ground and obliterate all in side and another plane that makes a round hole but very little else outside.

Buildings that collapse because of plane hits and fuel fires and a building that does not get hit and had minor fires (classified as office fires) yet it collapses the same way as the others at the same speed and timescale.

?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Not magical thermite, Nano Termites, Laser beams and my all time favorite Holographic jets. Not to mention about a few hundred thousand brainwashed delusional NY witnesses who the vast majority seem not to recall hearing or seeing any explosions.

Now 1500 supposed "experts" many of whom are from unrelated backgrounds and questionable credentials who were [not even there] will tell you how it all went down that day.

Now who is being delusional?

edit on 15-9-2011 by Rubber-Ducky because: Typo

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
I have a question for you guys who believe our government killed all those people as a "false flag" effort to justify going into other countries and killing them.

That justification is for the masses. Everyone does realize that the people at the top could care less either way: "Dead Iraqis, live Iraqis...Meh...How's the oil flowing?" You gotta spend money to make money, and how better to spend money then if it's someone else's (ie, the taxpayer)? We could go on about privatize profits, socialize losses...but...well, that's another thread. Although, technically, a nation that underfunds education, civic programs, food and medicine programs all because the rest of the coffers have been blown to the tune of 2 billion a week on Iraq, to me, is tantamount to killing your own citizens, stealing from them first, and making them suffer before you finally off them.

(Also, I wonder if you are the same folks who believe our government is trying to kill us/alter us by spreading chemicals in the air via any type airplane, and also controlling our minds through some amazing feat of mind control). Are you? Just curious.

Chemtrails??? No, just good old fashion jet fuel exhaust pollution...no worse than the rest of the pollution and deforestation and unsustainable practices in order to secure no-bid contracts for nepotism-beneficiaries in the Military-Industrial-Agricultural-Pharmaceutical Complex that is the Beltway. Do you not follow how our government works?

As far as "mind control," not like little sun-deprived weirdos in some room sending beams out of their brains to the masses - that would be far-fetched. Rather, the mind control is Roger Ailes, the Defense Contractors, the handful of government insiders and the practice of advertising and infotainment, beamed out of central rooms by little sun-deprived techies who do, in effect, practice "mind control" a la Goebbels, neuro-linguistic programing and cognitive linguistic framing. Saddam had to do with 9/11, don't you remember that? Or were you wearing your "tinfoil hat" back then?

Anyway, why do you spend another day on this soil? If I honestly believed I lived in a country that was capable of mass murder of it's own innocent, tax paying citizens, I would be out of here pronto.

To which country? The 133 with our bases (which you can read as: "we run the show there; they are suzerainties of the United States). There's no way to avoid the fact that all governments become destructive, especially empires, and any ruler or ruling elite will have little to no import regarding their subjects - innocent, tax-paying citizens. To assume anything else is to deny history.

There is no way I could contine to live in and support a country that I honestly believed was capable of these overt and covert heinous murderous crimes.

Well, get packing...there's a laundry list of heinous, murderous crimes on your hands already by proxy of your tax-payer funded galavantism throughout Central America, South America, Africa, the Middle East, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia and more! The good news? There's lots of American-friendly puppet regimes where the people who remember what our government has done there have either been silenced - permanently - or been bought by the wonders of the free market (or been silenced because they belong to the underclass that can't find out about how they got into the position they're in - let alone a home that isn't made out of corrugated iron and tarpaulin).

The world is huge. There are many other places to go. I would leave this country ASAP.

Same dilemma as above. And by virtue of the exponential nature of growth, the few backwaters that remain are probably right here in the good ol' US of A.

So again, why do you stay here? How do you justify maintaining citizenship in what you perceive as a country capable of murdering it's own citizens? Are you really that different from me, that you would stay in such a country?

Apparently I'm different from you in that this whole "9/11 business" is new to you, as though it's the only falsely created, glaring example of how people can be so harsh as to assume the government would ever do anything wrong.

I'll give you a parting comparison. Explain to me why we helped liberate Libyans by force and Egyptians by diplomacy, yet we can let Bahrainies be slaughtered every day in their on-going protest. Explain to me what kind of government sees value in the life of a Libyan or Egyptian and not in the life of a Bahraini. It's a trick question...again: "Dead Libyan, live Libyan...meh...is the oil flowing yet?" So, again, where is this moral hill that you have created for our country and your tax-payer dollars?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enoch8000
Why did building 7 fall down into a pile when nothing hit it at all ? Go back to sleep and beleave what your govenment tells you sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, you see? THIS is exactly what makes the truther movement so dangerous- It's been shown time and time again that the (as they refer to it) "official story" states that the wreckage from the collapse of the north tower heavily damaged WTC 7 to the point where eyewitnesses said the lobby "looked like King Kong came through and destroyed the place". Plus, the (as they refer to it) "official story said that fires were burning out of control to the point where eyewitnesses said there was a three story tall bulge in the side of the building, and everyone there knew the building was going to fall. Yet, not only do the truthers go out of their way NOT to do any real research, they go out of their way to not even read their own propaganda to know what the (as they refer to it) "official story even says, exactly as this poster did. Worse, they're going around trying to convince other people of these bad facts- the hijackers were all illiterate cavemen, no interceptors were scrambled, nothign hit WTC 7, etc etc etc- specifically to get people to start passing them around as well, like some kind of verbal computer virus. Regardless of what you want to call this, this is NOT a search for the truth.

This whole "official story" bit is rubbish anyway- it was based upon hundreds of eyewitness accounts- so if these "truthers" are of the opinion that "the official story" doesn't mention how WTC 7 fell then the problem ISN'T with "the official story". The problem is with these the damned fool conspiracy web sites changing the facts around to their liking and making rubbish up off the tops of their heads to manufacture some Cartoon Network version of what actually happened on 9/11. No wonder so many people are up in arms about 9/11- if some slick website managed to convince me the 9/11 attack was really staged by shape shifting alien lizards, I'd be up in arms too. What people need to realize is that our being up in arms about an attack by shape shifting alien lizards, or even seeing a website spreading the word we're under attack by shapeshifting alien lizards, doesn't mean there really are any shape shifting alien lizards out there.

For some reason, the paranoid nonsense Dylan Avery, Alex Jones, and the other con artists are pushing out becomes more credible somehow if it's put on a pretty looking web site. Seeing the Loose Change site with pretty graphics and listing page after page of "inside information" makes them appear like they're a granite building on wall street full of lawyers and reporters receiving secret memos from armies of insiders, when the reality is, they're a simply bunch of college kids making internet videos in their dorm room.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

ERm ..

There are only a handful of skyscrapers to ever collapse because of a fire.

ALL of those towers happened on 9/11

Many sky scrapers burned so hot they reduced outer walls to ash, burned floors and walls, and left the steel skeleton in place.

So either it was a coincidence that all the towers in history to ever collapse because of a fire happened on 9/11 .. or buildings in NYC were horribly constructed.. or they were demolished.

Demolition is the only thing that makes sense to me.

(the video also claims the entire interior of the building collapsed without breaking a single pane of glass on the outer structure, which I find amusing to say the least.)
edit on 9/15/2011 by Rockpuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Really?

en.wikipedia.org...

Where do you intend to move to then?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

So either it was a coincidence that all the towers in history to ever collapse because of a fire happened on 9/11 .. or buildings in NYC were horribly constructed.. or they were demolished.

Try poor design.

The inner core couldn't stand by itself without external support.
The outer steel couldn't stand by itself without inner support.
So when those lightweight trusses gives way...

If they had made a traditional steel frame it might have survived.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Are you saying that debris from another building fell on WTC 7 and caused it to fall in it's own footprint? I am serious. That sounds great, especially the king kong part - really hits home. My question is, for those unwaware of how congested the area is - why #7 was COMPLETELY destroyed yet the building NEXT to it had minor damage. What about the other DOZENS of SKYSCRAPERS that got hit by debris yet inexplicably didn't collapse - you do know that this building was reinforced several times in the 90's to make it MORE SECURE, correct? You do know it is just a coincendence that #7 was the emergency defense "bunker" for Guiliani, right? You do know who was housed in WTC#7, and what records were held there - correct? Isn't is just a wild wonder that all that was in the one building that fell, in it's own footprint for god sake? I mean, wow. What are the chances?

CJ

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Yes, poor design caused three buildings to fall exactly the same way - controlled in their own footprints - take away the fact that the planes hit in completely different spots and NO plane hit #7 - how, in the wild world of sports, can different impact zones, speeds, inertia, etc cause THE EXACT SAME THING? Is this not 2nd grade science? Wow. If the planes had hit in the exact same spot, causing the exact same amount of damage - maybe it would be plausible - but they didn't -and no plane hit #7.

CJ

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join