It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was A Deluded 9/11 Truther

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

Read my post and others posts while you are at it.

Is WTC 7 not enough for you?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Thinking you might be a tool...oh hell..you are a tool....there, I said it. All I can say is stack PM bitchez.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
I have a question for you guys who believe our government killed all those people as a "false flag" effort to justify going into other countries and killing them.
[...]Anyway, why do you spend another day on this soil? If I honestly believed I lived in a country that was capable of mass murder of it's own innocent, tax paying citizens, I would be out of here pronto. There is no way I could contine to live in and support a country that I honestly believed was capable of these overt and covert heinous murderous crimes. The world is huge. There are many other places to go. I would leave this country ASAP.

So again, why do you stay here? How do you justify maintaining citizenship in what you perceive as a country capable of murdering it's own citizens? Are you really that different from me, that you would stay in such a country?

This is exactly what I dont understand about the American definition of "Patriotism":

What you are saying is, when your government acts in criminal behaviour (as it did in the past, proven without a doubt) against your constitution, international law AND your own interests... YOU BAIL OUT AND RUN ?!
What kind of a patriot gives up on his "loved" country just like that? Shame on you!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

I know, thank God. It's like, I'm sure that is all you ever hear, day in day out right? Turn on the TV - where is my sit-com? Only 9/11 conspiracy theories...look under my bed - 9/11 conspiracy! Hey can you pass the butter - holy 9/11 conspiracy! And please, oh God no, don't let there be another 9/11 conspiracy - on a 9/11 conspiracy forum!!! PLEASE!!! NOOOOOO!!!

I don't like watching dog fights. I don't go to them as a result. Perhaps coming onto a 9/11 thread you may encounter 9/11? Why would you waste your time to express your "views"? Why, if it is so obvious to you, would you care even the slightest if a couple of people were discussing it - move along in smug assurance that you know everything and no one else knows anything. Seriously, why waste your time?

CJ

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Apparently it's the only steel framed building to burn uncontrollably for 7 hours. What about the CCTV building in China? which was also steel framed and burned until all that was left was the steel shell. Check it out for yourselves. chinadigitaltimes.net... Now there's a building that's burning if I've ever seen one. It's interesting to note too that WTC3, 4, 5 and 6 all sustained huge damage, fires, no planes hitting them etc but they didn't collapse into their own footprints.

Maybe the fires were contained in certain areas in Building 7 because it was so reinforced, given that the Mayor's bunker was there you'd have hoped for his sake that the walls would not have let fire pass through. Thankfully he wasn't in his bunker on the day of the attack, otherwise the poor man would have perished.

It is possible that of all the buildings, one containing government offices would have allowed a demolition team to work in there no questions asked. Perhaps they even loaded the building when they were doing the renovations. Who knows.

I bet this chap also believes the theory that the airplane that hit the field was swallowed up by the ground in the impact, just like all the other plane crashes that have ever happened.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mcupobob
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Now I ask you to explain how those bombs got in there? I suppose the Government just poofed them in by sheer will then?

This is the "elephant in the room" so I doubt you will get a reply.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I couldn't care less if you attacked yourself or if someone attacked you.

You wrote it - own up to it.
You are completely misunderstanding what I meant. Just because I don't care whether it was a terrorist attack or inside job doesn't mean I like to see people murdered. I'm simply saying I don't have any influences that would make me want to believe it was an inside job or a terrorist attack - either is plausible in my mind. I'm not American so I can easily accept the theory of an inside job and I can also easily accept the theory of a terrorist attack - it just depends of the evidence, which is clearly suspect. I was responding to what the OP said about moving past emotions and coming to terms with the facts. You are warping what I said into something it didn't mean.

edit: you obviously think I meant "I don't care if you guys get attacked, whether someone else does it or you do it to yourself". Not at all. Read it again.
edit on 15-9-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

OK

Enough of you people denying the evidence!

How can anyone deny Danny Jowenko's analogy, who was by far the most credible, independant and unbiased person to have looked at the collapse of wtc7....

R.I.P Danny

Always the same, they take out the ones that are a threat...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

reply to post by _BoneZ_

Now I ask you to explain how those bombs got in there? I suppose the Government just poofed them in by sheer will then?

IMO this is one of the easiest and most inconsequential questions about the theory. There's so many ways in which it could happen, all plausible. But...

Answer: No-one knows. It also doesn't matter how, just whether or not it was a controlled demolition. It definately wasn't just fire!

Possibilities:

1. Done by decieving/bribing/extorting/threatening security/maintenance staff - Highest possibility that one of them would blow the whistle but easiest to pull off. For people who think this isn't possible because someone would blow the whistle - not necessarily true. Anyone with a conscience would feel so ashamed and guilty there would be a massive barrier to coming forward - because they contributed to the event and wouldn't want other people to know. They may have chosen to kill themselves instead. Those without a conscience wouldn't particularly care and have no reason to come forward. Most likely though they just didn't think anything of it - e.g. an office worker working late, someone who bribes the security to say they saw nothing because he was "banging his secretary".

People discredit this theory all the time because "someone would have seen something!". Honestly, if a security guard saw someone dressed as maintenance and the ID checked out and it was cleared by the building managers/owners, why would they think any more of it?

More to the point, if they believed the OS why would they even question/think about their interactions with people before hand and whether or not they were suspicious? They'd have no reason to if they believed the OS.

2. Done during maintenance/renovations which were done not long before the planes hit. Insanely easy for intelligence to infiltrate or fake security/maintenance crew.

3. Done while security was stood down - I don't have a link but my understanding is there were periods prior to 9/11 when security wasn't present.

4. Done via infiltration without detection - Absolutely easy for trained military professionals supplied with blueprints of buildings, locations of cameras, keys and codes to get in etc etc. Possibly also including bribes/other distraction of security guards. If you honestly think that trained military/intelligence couldn't sneak past security guards with the help of the building owner, you are deluded.

5. Buildings were built incorporating explosives - Probably unlikely as then you'd have construction workers who could possibly see it. Can't be ruled out though as it may have been a contingency plan for if anything went wrong with the buildings.

6. There were no explosives but instead using some sort of high-tech weapon be it lasers from space or HAARP which can't be proven but remains a possibility.

As to the question of how long it would take to wire up the buildings - I imagine (but I have no basis for this other than my own intuition) that it wouldn't take a single person more than a few weeks working either during the day or all night. I imagine it would take a team of 5-10 only a few days or possibly even a single night.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Probably through the Freight Elevators.... I mean, come on now....

You can't really be this blind? Can you?

Freight elevators can be locked off from general service, and directed to specific floors by the operator.

And I'm pretty sure that explosives can fit in the Elevator.

Let's just think about this, shall we?

There are 47 columns per floor, not counting exterior columns, about 150 exterior columns.

So, at about 2 pounds of explosives per column, that totals about 400 pounds per floor that was demolished.

Include 2 pounds of detonating equipment per column, and you get 800 pounds per floor.

Thats the weight of about 5-6 full grown adults, in a Sealed Metal Box, that only stops at the floors that they want it to stop at.

This includes the Basement for loading, and the Floor being worked on.

To think that this would be difficult, is beyond the realm of credibility.
edit on 15-9-2011 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Can anyone explain why an "uncontrolled fire" of more than 6 hours "should bring a building down" when all these other UNCONTROLLED FIRES in the past on huge buildings burning for more than 6hrs didnt come tumbling down?

911research.wtc7.net...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I applaud your courage but most assuredly disagree with your viewpoint (the polite version)

Has anyone considered that we are both in effect correct. Islamic Terrorist hijacked planes and flew them into buildings (and) another entity had those structures rigged with demolition charges. How nicely this subject has largely divided the country which has brought about a general atmospere of unrest. It conveniently served as the catylyst for the creation of the very body which would be used to quell this unrest. Can you not see how the "holes" in the story are there to fuel this unrest. To leave enough doubt in the minds of many in direct confrontation with those who believe only that which the MSM feeds them.

We are being set up for a grand confrontation.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
The best explanation is here, no doubt about it.

benjaminfulford.typepad.com...

To the original poster: Keep believing that Government loves you !
edit on 15-9-2011 by Patrol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Watching 9/11 has become so mind numbing for me. I do not have answers (sorry) but i do have plenty of questions that were/are not answered by the official story. So tell there is an offical source that spouts out the answers on MSM we will not even begin to slow down this argument.

c'mon release the tapes from around the pentagon for starters. Or do they just want to keep doubt in people's minds?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by WWJFKD
reply to post by SteveR

I applaud your courage but most assuredly disagree with your viewpoint (the polite version)

Has anyone considered that we are both in effect correct. Islamic Terrorist hijacked planes and flew them into buildings (and) another entity had those structures rigged with demolition charges. How nicely this subject has largely divided the country which has brought about a general atmospere of unrest. It conveniently served as the catylyst for the creation of the very body which would be used to quell this unrest. Can you not see how the "holes" in the story are there to fuel this unrest. To leave enough doubt in the minds of many in direct confrontation with those who believe only that which the MSM feeds them.

We are being set up for a grand confrontation.

This is where the problem started in the first place, "19 Islamic Terrorist's" could not of done what we were told they had done!

All the Crap from the MSM over the period of 9/11 regarding the so called "Terrorist's" stunk!

I have never suffered fools and BS before 9/11....I wasn't going to start after either!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

this thread is stupid bait designed to catch stupid fish... to echo the sentiments of the 2nd poster....
have fun with that.

-Bob

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

So is anyone going to try and "Debunk" the OP are we just going to sit back and call him a sheeple or shill?

what is there to debunk???

if he wants to get plugged back into the matrix, he can knock himself out;

i'm outa this thread.
edit on 9/15/2011 by JPhish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Nope, never was a "Truther". You want a real truth? People who run the 9/11 conspiracy sites(the main ones) and the people who made the loose change film and other like it, have profited off lies and fallacies in the name of making money off of a tragic event.
Just like every good conspiracy, just follow the money.

Yes, follow the $2.3 Trillion, Missing on the 10th Sept.
And have a look at oil price inflation since the start of afghanistan and iraq crusades.
You want a real truth? Bankers and politicians with corporate ties have profited the most money off of lies due to this tragic event.

The American Government doesn't need "false flags" to go to war, just look at how Obama conducted his little wars with Libya and such. Hell they wouldn't have even needed to kill 1 person to go to war, they could have just lied and said a boat sunk near the coast and we need to send troops en.wikipedia.org...

False Flag, was not necessary.
These "Little Wars" as you call them are Civil Wars/Revolutions started by rebels, after protesters were killed in Febuary. Apparently even soldiers who refused to execute civilians were murdered too, though propoganda has been rife so i dont really have too much of an opinion on what has been siad there...Eventually the UN stepped up with a "resolution"...Britain aided the rebels, with funds and arms...as part of NATO agreements, America have no choice but to fight aswell. Obama doesnt make that decision.
Not that Uncle Samhain, wouldnt want his piece of Sweeney Todd pie anyways.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSandMansExecutioner

that incompatible and aging financial systems don't allow it to be tracked throughout the system. A DoD news document from April 2002 spelled this out even more clearly:

In fiscal 1999, a defense audit found that about $2.3 trillion of balances, transactions and adjustments were inadequately documented. These "unsupported" transactions do not mean the department ultimately cannot account for them, she advised, but that tracking down needed documents would take a long time. Auditors, she said, might have to go to different computer systems, to different locations or access different databases to get information.
www.defenselink.mil...

That's obviously a huge issue, but then Rumsfeld isn't trying to hide that, or other Defence Department problems -- he was broadcasting them, saying that change was essential.

And of course why shouldn't Rumsfeld admit this? How is it going to damage him, or Bush? After all, the $2.3 trillion is almost eight times the 2001 Defence budget ( www.globalsecurity.org/military/library/budget/fy2001/sum/fy2001grbk.pdf ), therefore the problem was presumably ongoing throughout the Clinton administration (the above story references 1999, for instance). This continued into 2001 (CooperativeResearch point out that "auditors won’t even quantify how much money is missing from fiscal year 2001, causing “some [to] fear it’s worse” than 2000"), but this still looks to us like an issue for the department, more than the Government, and we really don't see why 9/11 would be required to hide it.

And there's another important point you're not being told. The language used in these claims, that Rumsfeld "announced" the missing $2.3 trllion on 9/10, along with the claim that he was "burying bad news", is designed to make you think that this information was only made public knowledge the day before the attacks. And that is utterly false. The report that uncovered the trillions appeared at the end of February 2000, and Rumsfeld and others had spoken about this before, on more than one occasion, and for months before the attacks:

Pentagon's finances in disarray

By JOHN M. DONNELLY The Associated Press 03/03/00 5:44 PM Eastern

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The military's money managers last year made almost $7 trillion in adjustments to their financial ledgers in an attempt to make them add up, the Pentagon's inspector general said in a report released Friday.

The Pentagon could not show receipts for $2.3 trillion of those changes, and half a trillion dollars of it was just corrections of mistakes made in earlier adjustments.

Each adjustment represents a Defense Department accountant's attempt to correct a discrepancy. The military has hundreds of computer systems to run accounts as diverse as health care, payroll and inventory. But they are not integrated, don't produce numbers up to accounting standards and fail to keep running totals of what's coming in and what's going out, Pentagon and congressional officials said.
hv.greenspun.com...

Well there goes you're money conspiracy. I mean really why announce that they money is missing in the first place?

www.911myths.com...

EDIT: So you said the false flags weren't necessary? So why go through the trouble of planning 9/11? Why would oil prices inflate if we secured the oil in the middle east?

edit on 9/15/2011 by Mcupobob because: Spreading the bitter truth.

edit on 9/15/2011 by Mcupobob because: Look down, look up, now look again.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
All you have to do is ask for the FBI to release all the surveillance cameras tapes near the WTC and Pentagon to the public.

Oh wait they won't do that.

Gee I wonder why...

CUZ EVERYTHING THEY TOLD YOU IS A LIE

No planes folks, just good ole guide missiles and demolition.

Uhh what about the videos of the planes crashing in!??!

Uhh well then I guess the Death Star from Star Wars must be real too according to your "see it on video therefore its real" logic.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join