It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was A Deluded 9/11 Truther

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Thank you for your reply.....and for me it matters not that there are so many sociopaths about, I still can not and will not believe that so many people conspired to bring 9/11 about. Impossible.
And I reiterate, for me...its the people who believe this BS that are dangerous.
BTW I am not American so am not familiar with the Silverstein NYPD whatever. And it does not change my mind. The world is FULL of peeps out for themselves and always has been. But to murder 3000+ of your own citizens for what??
Nope. Didn't happen.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Its not unreasonable to assume that the US government is capable and willing to go to any extreme to get their way. just take a look at history and all the agendas that have brought us to exactly where we are today, and you can clearly see the pattern. I call it the whittle affect. For over the last 200 years, every jack-off that has been graced with the opportunity to be a public servant in Washington has abused the position in one form or another, and as a result our freedoms have been whittled away, except now they are in a position due to the lack of public over-site to control them on any level, where as before our forefathers would put the bastards in their place and slow their progress. Our biggest problem in this country and has been from the beginning is foreign and corporate meddling and the unfortunate part of this story is there is nothing outside of a revolution that's ever going to have any impact on change, because they have trapped us in their machine of deception and division that we are all defenseless, because they've ensured they've covered every base while they use our hard earned money to imprison us

There never were any foreign terrorists that pulled off 911, there were only hired guns and willing insider participants to push the next and final phase of the agenda, which is breaking us financially then divide and conquer.......all they now have to do is pull the fuel and we are finished, everything else is already in place

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

You really can't accept that someone could possibly have a different opinion to your own.

Are you talking about Opinion, or Evidence?

Because I was under the impression that the FACTS of 9/11 were not subject to opinion, much to your chagrin.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
reply to post by joerobo

You really can't accept that someone could possibly have a different opinion to your own.

To quote Jeremy Clarkson......."Typical Septic".

No, I have not expressed any opinion whatsoever about anything other than the ton of new users all of the sudden weighing in on the "official fable".

Thinking people find it strange that all of the sudden there are a #-ton of new people at ATS who are desperately replying to every post to to re-enforce the lie.

Yeah, we got it.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

Go back, clean up your post and I'll respond to it civilly.

As far as I concerned, if you can't be bothered structuring your argument in a legible fashion, I can't be bothered replying to it.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
"""Solomon: Let me just ask you one more question on that. One counter-argument - or there's two, I guess - one is that that fire very rarely, and has never, forced buildings constructed like the World Trade Centers to ever collapse, because steel doesn't melt at temperatures that can be reached through a hydro-carbon fire, and that there's other.. in other words, there are countless cases of other buildings that have been on fire that have not collapsed.

Hamilton: - but not on fire through jet fuel, I don't think you have any evidence of that. But here again, I'm not the expert on it. We relied on the experts, and they're the engineers and the architects who examined this in very great detail.

Solomon: A question which has remained: Why did the debris of World Trade Center 7, of which nobody died there, so there was no real urgency to move the debris away, and that there have been questions: why wasn't it examined closer? Why was essentially evidence from what could have been a crime scene - or was a crime scene - removed very quickly from there?

Hamilton: You can't answer every question when you conduct an investigation. Look, you've to got to remember that on this day, chaos and confusion were the mark, and peoples' overwhelming concern was to try to save as many lives as possible, not to explain why a particular building collapsed. So it's not unusual to me that we, and the Commission - and anybody else, for that matter - cannot answer every question. I go back to what I say earlier: whenever you conduct an investigation, you cannot answer every question.

Solomon: But should the Commission have .. I guess the question some people keep asking, should the Commission have asked more questions about the removal of the debris?

Hamilton: Look, you can say that about almost every phase of our investigation, 'you should have asked this, you should have asked that, you should have spent more time' - you're conducting an investigation, you have a time limit, you don't have unlimited time, you have a budget limit, you cannot go down every track, you cannot answer conclusively every question."""

Monday, August 21 2006 - 9/11 Commission
Truth, Lies and Conspiracy - Interview with Lee Hamilton

www.911truth.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

Sure it didn't, and the Holocaust was hoax too because i refuse to believe the german people would commit genocide? Im being sarcastic here, Ever hear of Pol Pot?

Well you probably have not done the legwork nor understand the general principals of thermal dynamics, laws of gravity, melting point and structural integrity of steel frame buildings. Most people dont or even know of a building 7 they are often surprised when i bring up 3 buildings. Then with some i see a violent reaction somewhat resistance to the truth like a defense mechanism after years of conditioning. But most denial and acting uncomfortable. But many need not know the science or worked in my line of work to understand something is severely wrong here.

It was basic overkill, this job did not need to be as Catastrophic for the fabled terrorists to send a message. Certain offices in the pentagon were destroyed and if you recall the day Before 9/11: Rumsfeld says $2.3 Trillion Missing from Pentagon ... well those records are gone now what re the odds? But of course they wanted to haul all that scrap away as soon as possible and ship it over seas. Criminals will almost always sanitize a crime scene, even DESTROY THE EVIDENCE.

Then Dick Cheney and Halliburton in dire straights before 911 and then does a 360 and profits huge from oil contracts. Of course Bush family and the Bin ladens were business partners, Al Queda and Bin laden once trained by the CIA... oh what are the odds?

If you dont pretend to want to know then keep on keeping on because this is not a train many want to get on.

edit on 14-9-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The guy talks as if he knows all about fires melting steel and buildings callapsing, most likely hes a cook at burger king that doesnt know a damn thing. In Philadelphia a skyscraper burned for over 18 hours and did not collapse...so a building that burned for 1/3 of the time collapsed like it was nothing fell straight to the ground. You can lookup other tall buildings that caught fire and never collapsed. Usually the top floors collapse onto the lower floors but the building never free falls!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Calculate the energy, both kinetic and chemical. It isn't that hard to believe.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Calculate the energy, both kinetic and chemical. It isn't that hard to believe.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Someone was paid to both start and seed this thread. It totally reeks of "orders from above"

Am I the only one who can smell it?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tbonethedstroyer

Said from the poster with 70 posts to his name. Thanks. Your words are unbelievably meaningful.

CJ

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I must say, Im delighted to see those OSrs threads every more often, it means we are winning. So you are now a deluded OSr? Its probably better, being spoonfed is so much simpler.

As said, have fun.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by joerobo

Someone was paid to both start and seed this thread. It totally reeks of "orders from above"

Am I the only one who can smell it?

No, You are not.

These threads have been popping up ever since about September 7th.

And usually *ALWAYS* from brand new members.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DaemusAlphae

Except he didn't say any of that. Maybe you should stop superimposing your own derangements onto others, hey?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Image: An expert from CIA´s mind-control division inserting the """What caused the collapse of the buildings, to summarize it, was that the super-heated jet fuel melted the steel super-structure of these buildings and caused their collapse.""" theory into a member of the 9/11 commission.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/70852d9c03d0.jpg[/atsimg]

Monday, August 21 2006 - 9/11 Commission
Truth, Lies and Conspiracy - Interview with Lee Hamilton

www.911truth.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The only steel framed buildings to ever collapse from fire were WTC 1,2 and 7

All in one day mind you 7 was not hit by a plane just some debris starting a fire on the upper floors. However the bottom floors gave way without resistance, people reported a bomb or explosions going off . It was demolitions there is no doubt about it. WTC 7 is the smoking gun you do not even need look at the rest of 911 to know this.

Steel framed buildings have never collapsed from fire before or after 911

btw the jet fuel burned instantly in a fire ball after impact, jet fuel was not the accelerant. Jet fuel is not gasoline or even diesel people.

edit on 15-9-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

For many, the subconscious denial and selective thinking necessitated by those strong emotions has run its course.
Look...I am not even American. In fact, I don't really like Americans at all. I couldn't care less if you attacked yourself or if someone attacked you. Both scenarios are completely plausible in my mind. All I care about when I research a conspiracy is actually finding out the truth. With most conspiracies that can prove extremely difficult because the evidence is very limited. When it comes to 9/11 however, there is a reasonable amount of data to work with. All of your counter-arguments fail to explain how a fire could adequately weaken all the major support beams of building 7 and cause it to come straight down in a free-fall for several seconds. It's completely absurd to believe a fire did that. When you put it together with the hundreds of other inconsistencies the story looks like a damn fairy tale. The only thing that makes Americans believe it the fact they want to believe the official story, it's only fringe lunatics that think otherwise right?

edit on 14-9-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Yeah, but it was JET fuel man! Don't you know that even after that AMAZING fireball (which I saw with my own eyes - yes I was there) where MOST of the jet fuel exploded OUTSIDE the building, there was still so much left over it burned hotter than possible and melted everything! See? Jet fuel dummy. (lol)

CJ

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

That was nice. You are ok with your fellow American ATS'ers being killed - I'm on my way to a T&C here - you are a full on idiot. Here's to hoping you and your innocent countrymen die! What a full on idiot.

CJ
edit on 14-9-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join