It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ returns after a solar eclipse and a blood red moon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Haha okay so a logical question was forseen yet america wasnt. Ownage??

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Reply to post by Hopeforeveryone

Best advice ive heard all day.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Lemon.Fresh you added

Let's put on our critical thinking hats, now

yes and no to your input
the parts not touched on are the 3 WISE men that followed a moving star (ufo) and the immaculate conception (alien in vitro fertilization). what year are we living in where people still believe in unicorns and fairies and mythical messiahs even jesus himself said the kingdom of heaven is within. why look for a god outside oneself when the truth as I see it. Is god is within and for the blind faith, gun toting, bible thumping, hardcore jesus fans please explain these...........................................

www.spiritandflesh.com...

no dogma, no qouting scripture, just truth................................................
edit on 12-9-2011 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone
reply to post by strafgod

just back away slowly ....then run
One thing i've learnt in life and on ATS is there's no point in argueing with those of a religious belief. Maybe to brush up on your arguing skills, but other than that a waste of time.

You didn't lie, I stopped arguing with the christians.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

Sweetie stop arguing, these people never learn.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
You might find all these charts interesting.... www.sonoma.edu...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

The prophecies center on a particular area, in case you did not notice.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

obviously I havent and its late for me so seeya later Lemon.Fresh twas fun.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

edit on 12-9-2011 by bojimbo because: not worth it

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Reply to post by lonewolf19792000

No. Israel was protected through the plagues and led to the promised land after.

Job went through his tribulation and was rewarded afterwards.

Daniel still got throwan into the den, but was rewarded after the fact.

Same goes for Shadrach, Meeshach, and Abednego.

God does not deliver men from their times of testing. He helps them through it, and rewards them for their faith and love.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

the OP of that thread says Passover, 2015 is the time to look for. Here's a post of mine from that thread:

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by Stargate2012
reply to post by jehova620

The time appointed is Passover. It says it clearly right there.

The time appointed the end shall come.

Need anymore clarification?

It was fairly obvious to me as well. So we're talking 2015 I take it. Blood Moon and Passover and all. That makes December 21st, 2012 the beginning of the Great Tribulation (the second 3 and a half years; we're in the first 3 and a half years right now).
edit on 7/11/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typos

My only problem is if the tribulation has already started why the hell am i still here? Arent christians supposed to be removed before it starts? LOL, im starting to think im on God's sh*tlist if i missed the rapture! Sometimes its very confusing even though i definately believe we are in the time of sorrows, the beginnings of the birth pains of the tribulation.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone
Sooo if some guy does turn up in your neigbourhood proclaiming to be jesus are you going to follow him or are you going to call social services ?

He's probably figured if he turns up he'll only get killed again, start loads more wars and plunge us all back into the stone age.

yeah i don't buy it either.

Not going to happen, you cant kill God. When Jesus ascended he returned to being Yahweh/el sheddai, after he changed back to his true form as The Almighty. The next time he shows up its not going to go to well for his enemies, in fact theyre going to die horribly at the hands of his saints and angels.

Anyone that raises a firearm at him is going to find out what its like to have God smite them and i can guarantee you they will not like it.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Actually the Jehovah's Witnesses were right and Jesus returned in 1974.

They thought he'd return at middle aged in 1974...but he was only reborn in 1974 in human form. So they all sold their homes for nothing.

Well Jesus is now older and looking at the world. I don't think you'd see him come out and save mankind.

If he's got a brain in his melon he knows mankind now possesses weapons beyond his power to kill him again.

So he'll just report back to God and say "hit the reset button". Time to wipe the slate clean. Humanity is inherently evil and there's no way to fix it. Everybody must die.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Actually the Jehovah's Witnesses were right and Jesus returned in 1974.

They thought he'd return at middle aged in 1974...but he was only reborn in 1974 in human form. So they all sold their homes for nothing.

Well Jesus is now older and looking at the world. I don't think you'd see him come out and save mankind.

If he's got a brain in his melon he knows mankind now possesses weapons beyond his power to kill him again.

So he'll just report back to God and say "hit the reset button". Time to wipe the slate clean. Humanity is inherently evil and there's no way to fix it. Everybody must die.

This is an interesting point of view my friend. I have a slightly different one of course.

Perhaps if Christ returned today he would find the world in very much the same order as it was when he left. We are still murdering, stealing, raping, oppressing, lieing, and doing all those things we have done since time immemorial. Christ has become an idol, his lifeless corpse hanging from the cross in his churches.

But you know what my friend, there is still hope. Every second of the day a new child is born. It is a child who does not know what we do in this crazy world we have created. It is a child devoid of our biases and bitterness towards one another. It is a child who does not know our history, what was, and only comes into the world looking for one thing. That is to be loved. Imagine a world where that child never learns of bitterness or pain because we as Mankind have come together to erradicate these things. This was Christ's vision and it was why he did what he had to do.

If Christ came back today, I believe he would be humbled at how little his sacrifice had made a difference. I believe that Christ would see the world and understand just how great his father is.

Christ is the annointed one, but Christ is NOT God.

On coming to this understanding, what is a loving father to do?

Dust off the ragged garments of his son and say: "Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool."

Most likely the world would not even recognize Christ until he was seated on the throne.

Look here, look there, there are raptures everywhere. You would not notice until it happens to you. There will be two standing in the field, one will be taken and the other left behind. That which is taken is the burdens of the hardship of life. That which remains is one who has found love eternal.

Look around ATS, such testimonials are plenty right now.

Everything is in divine order my friend.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

There are a number of schools of thought on the 'rapture'. Some believe in a pre-tribulation rapture, others in a mid-tribulation rapture, still others in a post-tribulation rapture. And then there are those who contend that the rapture doctrine is entirely false.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Hey,

Well, so much for not getting your thread derailed!

Personally I find this an interesting topic and was unaware of that tetrad info etc. Thanks for that.

Whether or not God exists in the form we have been lead to believe is another thread altogether.
As for the bible, its an excellent read but apart from being more of a history of the Jews etc I find it difficult to take it as the word of 'God'. How can it be if it was written and manipulated by man?

Anyway, I for one will be keeping an open mind and looking out for a blood red moon

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
This calls for my song Blood Red!

I want a look from inside
Just to know who you are
I don't how you see me
But I like the way you shine in the shadows
I want your light from inside
Just to see it fall down
I don't know, can it follow me
Deep where the moon never shined blood red

I wanna see you cry blood red

You want to escape outside
Just to get to somewhere far
I doubt that you can really
Walk around with these corpses on the ground

I wanna see you cry blood red

Blood Red by Versus The Rest

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
OP.... your forgetting one very important fact.... it clearly states in Revelations somewhere...... "NO MAN KNOWS THE HOUR NOR THE DAY OF MY RETURN" ....

Sorry to burst your bubble but predicting the return of christ is like playing the lottery.... someday, someone may get it right, but most likely just wasting your time playing

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
what are you all smoking and where can I get some?
Christ is not coming back, he cant, this is not his world anymore he gave up that right when he chose to die on a cross and abandon mankind for his own selfish needs (a place in history). it has been 2000+ years and you all think he will return. you have better odds playing the lottery or discovering the truth about 911 then waiting for a savior that will NEVER come. the world is in our hands, not his. You are your own messiah. save yourself from yourself. put yourself in Christ's shoes would you come back? How many evils, atrocities, wars, injustices done in his name while he sits pretty in heaven? no he has no right to come back and if by some miracle he did come back who would follow or worship him or better yet who would try to kill him? this is 2011 not 1 ad. wise up and wake up people..................................................................... jesus (no pun intended)
edit on 12-9-2011 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

I would like to know that myself. You cannot tell them anything, gaurdian2012, a person hears only what they want to hear. I am with you on your thought, we all must set about to save ourselves, instead of "faithfully" waiting for some man, who is dead as we understand it, to come down here and save them all, even with all of the innocent blood on their hands, and all the bad Karma for telling so many lies all these years.
Over 200 predictions and counting! Yes the end is coming, but all human predictions are wrong!

Perhaps if you all keep saying it, it will come true. Is that the logic used here? I think that was Hitler's idea, wasn't it? Tell the people a lie enough times, and they will come to believe it?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I do not believe in hell or the rapture or any of that for a multitude of reasons. The main one is that to say there is a hell means that hell and the devil are gods plans because everyone believes in a "plan" by god. Well how can that be if hell exists..how do you make choices that affect the grand plan? Its all very confusing. If I look at a woman and my brain chemically reacts to a fine round bottom and coke bottle figure I am going to hell if I do not ask for forgiveness for this happening? I lusted over her? I mean come on. All sin is the same sin? So my lust is the = of Rape or murder? Incest or torture?

I do not buy it for one second. My best feeling about a God type figure out there is he loves you and is waiting for you. When all of us meet our demise I do believe we will have what comes next. I doubt you are born into a plan in which your ending destination has and always was hell. That just seems sadistic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join