It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ returns after a solar eclipse and a blood red moon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Sooo if some guy does turn up in your neigbourhood proclaiming to be jesus are you going to follow him or are you going to call social services ?

He's probably figured if he turns up he'll only get killed again, start loads more wars and plunge us all back into the stone age.

yeah i don't buy it either.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

Your right he is not coming back yet , first Christians are going to be with him until all of his enemies are put under his feet then he and all the Christians that he took with him will return and every knee will bow to him including your knees..

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Yep, We are living in the very end of days. If this is a sampling of the general population...this generation is extremely wicked and God's wrath is coming.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Can we hurry the rapture up a bit please, i'm getting tired of all these religious threads on ATS - i mean come on, is this a theological college or a conspiracy/news site?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

Yep, We are living in the very end of days. If this is a sampling of the general population...this generation is extremely wicked and God's wrath is coming.

Try Jesus ain't coming back at all, I can win the lotto quicker then if Jesus would come in.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Interesting chart to be sure. So it must be a total solar ecplise that Christ will return after?

Its mind boggling when you see how many prophecies that were tied to ecplises and tetrads. There must be something to it i would hope.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Try Jesus ain't coming back at all, I can win the lotto quicker then if Jesus would come in.

irrelevant to the thread, stay on topic please.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Here is a chart showing the solar and lunar eclipses and the tetrad in 2014- 2015 possibly marking mid tribulation. They are on Biblical feasts....the chances of that? Impossible...God is showing up a perfectly marked out 7 year period...the tribulation. So I am thinking that the Rapture is very close, possibly Rosh Hashanah. Jesus fulfilled 4 of the 7 Jewish feasts. The next one is Rosh Hashanah..... www.sonoma.edu...

While I agree with most of what you say, I disagree with the rapture.

A rapture is not shown anywhere in the Tanakh.

Noah was not taken out of his tribulation. YHWH protected him through it.

Same with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, the Israelites, David, Daniel . . . and even Jesus Himself.

G-d protected them, not shuffled them out to a paradise.

While it is not something that will lead you away from the truth at this time, if you believe it . . . all I will say is be careful.

If the rapture does not happen, remember my words. He is there to protect you. Do not lose faith.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
generation after generations waited for the same return, its been 2000+ years with no return. I dont feel my generation is any different from any of the past so what makes you think a return will happen in our lifetime? When is the cut off point for waiting on somthing that never comes?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

So, please do tell what major prophecies were fulfilled in the 1900 years since the time of Yeshua?

Now compare that with the last 70 years . . .

And you know one of the prophecies is of people saying the exact same thing you said . . . right?

Well played.

edit on 9/12/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by infojunkie2

Your right he is not coming back yet , first Christians are going to be with him until all of his enemies are put under his feet then he and all the Christians that he took with him will return and every knee will bow to him including your knees..

sorry but I will bow before no man. That is what jesus kept saying he was a man it was those around him that claimed he was god on earth or at least his son. I know and understand you walk in blind faith of his return and you know what, koodos for you. I however prefer my eyes wide open and the only faith I have is in the true holy trinity not father son and holy ghost but ME MYSELF & I. besides one mans heaven is another mans hell and worshiping and praising a spoiled alien hybrid would be hell for me. I guess you still believe in the easter bunny or santa huh?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012

sorry but I will bow before no man. That is what jesus kept saying he was a man it was those around him that claimed he was god on earth or at least his son. I know and understand you walk in blind faith of his return and you know what, koodos for you. I however prefer my eyes wide open and the only faith I have is in the true holy trinity not father son and holy ghost but ME MYSELF & I. besides one mans heaven is another mans hell and worshiping and praising a spoiled alien hybrid would be hell for me. I guess you still believe in the easter bunny or santa huh?

You have no idea how much I want to give you a snog, Jesus did keep repeating that he was a man. So we shall not bow.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

You have no idea how much I want to give you a snog, Jesus did keep repeating that he was a man. So we shall not bow.

Let's put on our critical thinking hats, now

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Here's something interesting, relating to the Book of Daniel.

The Book of Daniel

19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.
20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Me'di-a and Persia.
21 And the rough goat is the king of Gre'cia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.
22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.
23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

And a link that ties into it very nicely.

www.kimmillerconcernedchristians.com...

The things i find interesting are the unsealings #149-#152 speaking of the 2 atom bombs dropped in Japan.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

What I said was a prophecy? No. the author was just clever enough to counter doubt. If you make a claim that someone is to return the obvious question would be when.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

Was it written over a thousand years ago? Check.

Was it about the end times? Check.

But no, it is not prophecy, because you just happened to get owned.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

just back away slowly ....then run
One thing i've learnt in life and on ATS is there's no point in argueing with those of a religious belief. Maybe to brush up on your arguing skills, but other than that a waste of time.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
This is interesting at least. And for anyone who would say that nothing in the Bible is true, you know who you are, you are completely ignorant. There is tons of PROVEN history in the Bible. At least you are taking a more scientific approach, instead of doing what most others in this area do. So, good thread.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Here is something else for you, considering the happenings in the Middle East.

Joel 3:2 - I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will enter into judgment against them concerning my inheritance, my people Israel, for they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The Sun is darkened and the Moon is as blood during a lunar eclipse, not a solar eclipse.
The period to look for is after the year 2030.
During the original crucifixion, there was a lunar eclipse on Passover, but it only half covered the Moon.
The next lunar eclipse on Passover about 2000 years after the first crucifixion Passover will be a completely covered Moon at exactly midnight.

Guess what happens then.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Israel had been delivered from her tribulation in Egypt.

Job had been delivered from his tribulation.

Jonah had been delivered from his tribulation in the belly of the whale.

In what way does God not deliver men from their tribulations? The bible is full of passages where men are delivered from their tribulations.

Even Jesus was delivered from his tribulation on the cross and then again delivered by his tribulation in death by his resurrection.

The "rapture" is not mentioned as that word anywhere in the bible but it does speak of Christ's children being called up to him, and Revelations mentions the 7 candlesticks that represent the 7 churches.
To say that God does not deliver his children from tribulation is a lie and the statement "God does not deliver his children from tribulation" is tantamount to saying he doesn't have the juice, desire or ability which is impossible and he says "all things are possible through ME".

Again the bible is full of instances where he delivered people from tribulation, the last example is Daniel in the lion's den. Did God protect Daniel? Yes he did. Did God deliver him from his tribulation (tribulation is just another word for troubles or trials), again yes he did.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join