It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ returns after a solar eclipse and a blood red moon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I started a bible study class tonight and i came across a couple passages in the book of John about the Return of Christ following an eclipse and a blood moon. Four blood moons are called a tetrad and the last time one happened was around the time that Israel won the 6 days war in 1967/1968.

Link here:
siglerg.websitetoolbox.com...

So i'm guessing this is the herald to his return at the end of the Tribulation, or is it the herald of the rapture? Any thoughts are welcome to be explored as long as they pertain to this topic. I don't want any atheists derailing my thread with "God doesnt exist" posts, only relevant material to be discussed please.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
God should've been came back, we had a blood red moon in December 2010 and a solar eclipse somewhere.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
God should've been came back, we had a blood red moon in December 2010 and a solar eclipse somewhere.

If that's the case, Elenin was discovered the same time.

Christ is living aboard Elenin (alien mothership)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Only one way to find out.
Hang on bro. It's gonna be a Hell of a ride.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I predict I will eat a Pizza in the next month or so.

Me = 1
Jesus = 0

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Ah a true prophet ! Now there's a guy who i could believe in !

No seriously he's much more believable !

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMonk

Only one way to find out.
Hang on bro. It's gonna be a Hell of a ride.

Emphasis on hell

2nd

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Here is a chart showing the solar and lunar eclipses and the tetrad in 2014- 2015 possibly marking mid tribulation. They are on Biblical feasts....the chances of that? Impossible...God is showing up a perfectly marked out 7 year period...the tribulation. So I am thinking that the Rapture is very close, possibly Rosh Hashanah. Jesus fulfilled 4 of the 7 Jewish feasts. The next one is Rosh Hashanah..... www.sonoma.edu...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Here's a thread you will be interested in reading:

Major Time Code Figured Out! (The "Time Appointed The End Shall Come")
by Stargate2012
started on 7/11/2011 @ 03:02 PM
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
generation after generations waited for the same return, its been 2000+ years with no return. I dont feel my generation is any different from any of the past so what makes you think a return will happen in our lifetime? When is the cut off point for waiting on somthing that never comes?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

the OP of that thread says Passover, 2015 is the time to look for. Here's a post of mine from that thread:

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by Stargate2012
reply to post by jehova620

The time appointed is Passover. It says it clearly right there.

The time appointed the end shall come.

Need anymore clarification?

It was fairly obvious to me as well. So we're talking 2015 I take it. Blood Moon and Passover and all. That makes December 21st, 2012 the beginning of the Great Tribulation (the second 3 and a half years; we're in the first 3 and a half years right now).
edit on 7/11/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typos

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

The bible is a bunch of BS..All you old people need to wake up. Dont be shocked if nothing in the big book comes true..

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Completely agree kwell we are about to get out of this stinkin place and leave it to the God haters ..
here is a link that you and the OP may be interested in..
it goes into every detail available

www.getreadyforjesus.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenFurnNW

you are about to be the surprised one friend...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

bless you you just fulfilled another end time prophecy, thanks for the confirmation

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
generation after generations waited for the same return, its been 2000+ years with no return. I dont feel my generation is any different from any of the past so what makes you think a return will happen in our lifetime? When is the cut off point for waiting on somthing that never comes?

The Bible says that people would be saying that in the end days:
2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
what are you all smoking and where can I get some?
Christ is not coming back, he cant, this is not his world anymore he gave up that right when he chose to die on a cross and abandon mankind for his own selfish needs (a place in history). it has been 2000+ years and you all think he will return. you have better odds playing the lottery or discovering the truth about 911 then waiting for a savior that will NEVER come. the world is in our hands, not his. You are your own messiah. save yourself from yourself. put yourself in Christ's shoes would you come back? How many evils, atrocities, wars, injustices done in his name while he sits pretty in heaven? no he has no right to come back and if by some miracle he did come back who would follow or worship him or better yet who would try to kill him? this is 2011 not 1 ad. wise up and wake up people..................................................................... jesus (no pun intended)
edit on 12-9-2011 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenFurnNW

I'm no bible thumper by any means but if you read into the bible you will see that it's not entirely wrong.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Sorry everyone looks like ive single handedly brought on the rapture lol. Im sure questions like that have been asked far before my existence. For example: How long do you wait on a pizza before you realize its not coming?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
what are you all smoking and where can I get some?
Christ is not coming back, he cant, this is not his world anymore he gave up that right when he chose to die on a cross and abandon mankind for his own selfish needs (a place in history). it has been 2000+ years and you all think he will return. you have better odds playing the lottery or discovering the truth about 911 then waiting for a savior that will NEVER come. the world is in our hands, not his. You are your own messiah. save yourself from yourself. put yourself in Christ's shoes would you come back? I would not how many evils, atrocities, wars, injustices done in his name while he sits pretty in heaven? no he has no right to come back if by some miracle he did come back who would follow or worship him ? this is 2011 not 1 ad.
jesus (no pun intended)

Bingo, tell OP that. I agree wholly and fully with you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join