It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ returns after a solar eclipse and a blood red moon

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ACTS 2:38

According to the Bible about End Times Prophecies....is it not true that Israel and Palestine have to sign a peace treaty first? Just askin'.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Yes, and the land will be split

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
ATS should introduce a betting system so people can put their money where their mouths are.

2nd line

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Well back on topic then...

I beleive the discussion was about the tetrad or "four blood moons".

Joel 2:31 "The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the LORD to come."

...A rare phenomenon of four consecutive total lunar eclipses, known as a tetrad.

He says during this century, tetrads occur at least six times, but what's interesting is that the only string of four consecutive blood moons that coincide with God's holy days of Passover in the spring and the autumn's Feast of Tabernacles (also called Succoth) occurs between 2014 and 2015 on today's Gregorian calendar.

"What's significant to me is that even before 1967, the next time that you had four blood red moons again was right after Israel became a nation in '48, it happened again in 1949 and 1950 ... on Passover and Succoth. You didn't have any astronomical tetrads in the 1800s, the 1700s, the 1600s. In the 1500s, there were six, but none of those fell on Passover and Succoth."

Read more: Blood moon eclipses: 2nd Coming in 2015? www.wnd.com...

This is a pretty interesting article for those that want to know more.

edit on 15-9-2011 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopeforeveryone

Sooo if some guy does turn up in your neigbourhood proclaiming to be jesus are you going to follow him or are you going to call social services ? He's probably figured if he turns up he'll only get killed again, start loads more wars and plunge us all back into the stone age. yeah i don't buy it either.

Quite an asinine comment? If you actually take the time to read the Bible, you will see that Jesus taught love and tolerance. What wars has Jesus started? You no nothing of the Bible and make half-arsed replies and assumptions. Did Jesus plunge us into any stone age? Jesus did actually show up,was a real person, and died for humanity. Would or could you do that? I have more faith in our great military personnel to lay down their lives for our safety,Constitution, Jesus, and their families..in no particular order.

Rome was already at war with half of that continent and conquering countries. No one has ever stated to follow any person in your neighborhood proclaiming to be Jesus to follow him.
Since our founding Fathers of this country decided to start our own country, go to war, liberate us from a Kingdom, that we should not follow the Constitution also? I have never met the founding Fathers, but believe what was written about them..mostly. So you can discount Jesus just as easliy?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mugger

hmm totally taken out of context there ! You religous dudes do that a lot i notice - especially when they can't answer a question. Actually Mr condesending ( a fine habit of bible devotees) i have read the bible and i do believe Jesus existed so what are you going on about exactly ?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

According to the Bible about End Times Prophecies....is it not true that Israel and Palestine have to sign a peace treaty first? Just askin'.

It's getting to that point i believe as the Palestinians are now wanting statehood when several times before they rejected it, they now call for it.

That peace treaty may be here as early as next week.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Bingo, that video you showed has it right. The tetrads take place on the 4 feast days. The significance of that is astounding if you think about it. Perhaps this is the sign in the heavens Jesus spoke of on his return?

Link below:

www.ccg.org...

Behold the signs in the heavens that herald to return of the Lord. I can't help but wonder, if the comet Elenin plays a role in all this, because it's pretty damn odd that this "blue star" should appear before the feast day tetrads. Were living in very interesting times.
edit on 15-9-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopeforeveryone

What did I take out of context? Please feel free to show me a war that Jesus told us to start?
Do not confuse Allah and their twisted views. I am religious to an extent..not zealous and have no affiliation to any church. You or the poster I was asking can not answer my question.

Yes, people have used the Lord and God to start wars of any recent history. Yes, Joshua led the walls of Jericho to fall. If you are implying that we should kill people and cut their heads off as Islam pronounces..then you have a point.
Do not confuse Christianity with islem.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenFurnNW
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

The bible is a bunch of BS..All you old people need to wake up. Dont be shocked if nothing in the big book comes true..

A lot of stuff in the Big Book has already come true.

The great Tribulation has already happened, from 538 AD to 1798 AD (1260 years): www.remnantofgod.org...

The two Witnesses: www.remnantofgod.org...

The rapture will not happen the way most people believe: www.remnantofgod.org...

The 70 weeks of Daniel: www.remnantofgod.org...

Antichrist has been here for many years: www.john1429.org...

I'm praying that someone actually takes the time to look at all of that

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Nope! The nation of Israel is not the focal point of Biblical prophecy, as most people believe:

www.john1429.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

The bible is a bunch of BS..All you old people need to wake up. Dont be shocked if nothing in the big book comes true..

Old people? What the hell does that even mean?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mugger

Ok i seem to have to explain it to you, As a "consequence" of Jesus's existence people, the Catholic church in particular, have used a higher authority as a justification for war. Jesus didn't personally start any wars that I'm aware of but he did cause a split within the Jewish faith so he's not against causing division.

You've got to admit as a bringer of peace and love the religion he's suposed to have started has a pretty high body count.

And as for taking my comment out of context - My post was a reaction to the original OP who seems to think Jesus is comming back after a solar exclipse and a blood red moon, which i find highly doubtable. How many times in history has he suposed to be coming back ? It's laughable. Why do i feel a need to explain myself to these people - they're all clearly delusional.
edit on 15-9-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone
reply to post by mugger

And as for taking my comment out of context - My post was a reaction to the original OP who seems to think Jesus is comming back after a solar exclipse and a blood red moon, which i find highly doubtable. How many times in history has he suposed to be coming back ? It's laughable. Why do i feel a need to explain myself to these people - they're all clearly delusional.
edit on 15-9-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

Wow, did you even read the OP?

He was specifically asking about the tetrad "four blood moons"......

...some people.

I see all your comments here have been smart alleck and off topic.... why are you here?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Who's being off topic now?

Thing is you might have noticed in discussions they tend to wander around a bit,

As for why am i here - I'm sure there's as answer for that in the bible somewhere

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeramie

A lot of stuff in the Big Book has already come true.

The great Tribulation has already happened, from 538 AD to 1798 AD (1260 years): www.remnantofgod.org...

The two Witnesses: www.remnantofgod.org...

The rapture will not happen the way most people believe: www.remnantofgod.org...

The 70 weeks of Daniel: www.remnantofgod.org...

Antichrist has been here for many years: www.john1429.org...

I'm praying that someone actually takes the time to look at all of that

The anti-christ is not one man, it is anyone who does not believe in Christ. Jesus said "I AM the Christ, any man who is against me is anti-christ" and he said the anti-christ was active in his time on earth even then, and is still here.

No one can say how the times in which Christ will return shall be, except we were told that the days would as were the days of Noah, in which Godlessness and evil swept across the earth (just like today). The tribulation has not yet happened because that does not happen until Zecharia/Ezekiels prophecies were fulfilled in 1948 and in 1967 in the 6 day war, so there is less than one generation left which one generation in the bible was generally 70 years and its been 63 years. So the Return of the Lord is probably sometime within this decade, i'd say before 2019 will be when he returns for armageddon, so the rapture must happen with the next couple of years. I'm not a gambling man, but if i were i'd stake the deed to my house on Him returning between now and 2015.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by infojunkie2
reply to post by kwell

Completely agree kwell we are about to get out of this stinkin place and leave it to the God haters ..
here is a link that you and the OP may be interested in..
it goes into every detail available

www.getreadyforjesus.com...

Man that article was very interesting indeed. It puts a whole new light on "no man knows the hour or the day". I always suspected the reason for that was because we didn't have the tech back then to know the lunar cycles and the constellations cycles but now we do. All thanks to computers we can now keep track of these events. Thanks for showing that link it was enlightening.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Israel had been delivered from her tribulation in Egypt.

Job had been delivered from his tribulation.

Jonah had been delivered from his tribulation in the belly of the whale.

In what way does God not deliver men from their tribulations? The bible is full of passages where men are delivered from their tribulations.

Even Jesus was delivered from his tribulation on the cross and then again delivered by his tribulation in death by his resurrection.

The "rapture" is not mentioned as that word anywhere in the bible but it does speak of Christ's children being called up to him, and Revelations mentions the 7 candlesticks that represent the 7 churches.
To say that God does not deliver his children from tribulation is a lie and the statement "God does not deliver his children from tribulation" is tantamount to saying he doesn't have the juice, desire or ability which is impossible and he says "all things are possible through ME".

Again the bible is full of instances where he delivered people from tribulation, the last example is Daniel in the lion's den. Did God protect Daniel? Yes he did. Did God deliver him from his tribulation (tribulation is just another word for troubles or trials), again yes he did.

well, maybe, but how many people would have prayed for help during the last few wars? eg;WW1,WW2, etc, etc,. and died! or do you think that only the people that did not pray, died?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeramie

Nope! The nation of Israel is not the focal point of Biblical prophecy, as most people believe:

www.john1429.org...

the video may have been interesting but unfortunately its another one where the accompanying music is as loud as the voice. i dont know why they bother to make them.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

well, maybe, but how many people would have prayed for help during the last few wars? eg;WW1,WW2, etc, etc,. and died! or do you think that only the people that did not pray, died?

I realize this may sound cliche but, God is not a genie in a lamp you can rub whenever and have 3 wishes granted. He doesn't work like that. He has a plan that he set in motion, and he follows along that plan. Everything is going to play out according to his will and those people who butchered people like cattle will get their due.

Many christians and even people who are not believers get this misconception that God will give you your hearts desire if you ask him for it and that is a lie. It has to be in his will and it must not be for selfish reasons, remember everything is for his glory, not ours. When Solomon was King, God let him choose one gift in all creation he could have, and Solomon asked God for wisdom, and because it was not a selfish request God blessed him and Israel propsered under his rule because Solomon asked that gift of God for his people and not for his own agenda.

God's plan is to rescue mankind from himself and from Satan. Many people blame God for not stepping in and putting a stop to all those wars and mass murders, but its easier for mankind to blame God than to take responsibility for his own actions. God did not shove all those jews into the ovens to get baked, or those that were lined up and mass executed and dumped into mass graves. God is trying to teach Man to take responsibility for his actions and to learn that there are consequences and sometimes unforseen consequences that ripple through time.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join