It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ returns after a solar eclipse and a blood red moon

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I was sent this video by 9Nania, I finished watching it and I have to say that it was quite compelling in the discussions on time lines.

Basically, the conclusion is that Tribulation starts tomorrow on 09/15; it is not hard to recognize that Tribulation has not started, and I am not someone who believes in a pre-Trib Rapture unless the people find themselves standing on ground-zero of what ever given event decides to express itself.

Tribulation starts Tomorrow! Amazing!

It is a long video with clips of several videos, a bit dis-jointed in the approach, but the message comes through.

That means from tomorrow until 7 years from now we will have quite a journey to travel. We could use some intervention and it hasn't even started yet! It seems so quiet right now!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

what makes the bible true but not the Quran or the Vedas or the Satanic Bible or Moby Dick? cs.anu.edu.au...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

the OP of that thread says Passover, 2015 is the time to look for. Here's a post of mine from that thread:

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by Stargate2012
reply to post by jehova620

The time appointed is Passover. It says it clearly right there.

The time appointed the end shall come.

Need anymore clarification?

It was fairly obvious to me as well. So we're talking 2015 I take it. Blood Moon and Passover and all. That makes December 21st, 2012 the beginning of the Great Tribulation (the second 3 and a half years; we're in the first 3 and a half years right now).
edit on 7/11/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typos

You know that's 2 years and a bit, not 3,5 years right? I guess John ate a couple too many mushrooms on his island...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I just wanted to mention that Jesus will not return alone all by himself.
31“When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the £holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. 32All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. 33And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. Matthew 25:31-32

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Well if that's the case he's been back for about 12/13 years already. I've witnessed one solar eclipse and about 3 blood red moons in that time.
edit on 14-9-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This thread proves that you shouldn't throw pearls before swine [ a bible quote].

The truth about Christ is a narrow path and few there be that find it- another Bible quote

The Clincher: the fool in his heart says there is no God

The God of the Bible says- If you truly desperately SEEK me - you will find me.

There are few seekers on this site although they love to tout the holy grail of searching for their brand Truth lol
They are lost in the Matrix and loving it.

www.youtube.com...
shalom

y

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Maybe like all other prediction making groups... when this one(The religious) fails I hope they all disappear. Or at least wake up, and embrace reality. I was raised a Roman Catholic, so I had these hopes for salvation from the evil plaguing this world, then at the age of 12 I realized that WE are responsible for our own actions. Only WE can make the changes required to make OUR time on this rock more enjoyable. If you constantly look for your redeemer or savior, you will wait till you die and be disappointed.

Christians say that god gave the devil dominion over the Earth, so it's all the devil's fault for every wrong. But if your god gave your devil dominion over this Earth, then it's clearly your god's fault.

Would you let the convicts run the prison?
Do the mentally disturbed run the asylum?

Nobody knows what happens to 'us' when we die, people tell me there is a soul, I don't know maybe there is. But for you(not the OP or anyone who said so in this thread, making a general statement) to say there is 100% proof of one without any said proof you're full of it, it being #.

Another prediction about the return of a savior... If I'm correct, when you read the bible, no one knows the return of this savior(Jesus), Not even Jesus who to some is god in the flesh, Jesus said "Only my father knows", he forget he was god?

Anyways I think I've strayed a bit. good luck in the rapture or whatever you're all waiting for, and don't forget your runners.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Now, I am going to throw you a loop. Before the "Revelation of Jesus Christ" (Book of Revelation) was added to the bible, the New Testament was a completed piece of religious literature. Catholicism rejected the "Revelation of Jesus Christ", for they were worried about book-ending the bible.

Question for my fellow Christians...
If Jesus said 'no one' knows when he will return, except for God, what makes mankind think the "Book of Revelation" is correct?

Matthew 24:36-41

The Day and Hour Unknown
36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

Matthew 24:42-44

42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

Interesting bible passages. Don't you think?

If the son of God said mankind will not know when, what makes mankind think they know when?

"Book of Matthew" - written 35 A. D.
"Book of Revelation" - written 95 A. D.

Who was right? Matthew or John?

edit on 9/14/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

Now, I am going to throw you a loop. Before the "Revelation of Jesus Christ" (Book of Revelation) was added to the bible, the New Testament was a completed piece of religious literature. Catholicism rejected the "Revelation of Jesus Christ", for they were worried about book-ending the bible.

Question for my fellow Christians...
If Jesus said 'no one' knows when he will return, except for God, what makes mankind think the "Book of Revelation" is correct?

Matthew 24:36-41

The Day and Hour Unknown
36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

Matthew 24:42-44

42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

Interesting bible passages. Don't you think?

If the son of God said mankind will not know when, what makes mankind think they know when?

"Book of Matthew" - written 35 A. D.
"Book of Revelation" - written 95 A. D.

Who was right? Matthew or John?

edit on 9/14/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

Let there be light!

Well said my friend.

How many will notice?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

No man knows the day or the hour.

But we can know the season, and Yeshua tells us as such (Parable of the Fig Tree).

We are to watch for certain signs, including signs in the heavens, to know that the season has arrived.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

you think you can outlast the patience of God?
Everything that happens is apart of his Will.
Wether it be in 2 seconds or 2000 years, its all apart of the plan. It was set since the beginning, it wont be changed.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaruchHabaBshemAdonai
There is a HIGH chance jesus will come back for his brides this month. When Jesus came to earth he came to fulfill prophecy which are the Jewish Sabbaths. There are 7 Feasts and Jesus fulfilled 4 as of now. The big mystery in that the bible is to let us know we were chosen as his bride. If you research Jewish engagement and wedding processes, the bible will be clear on that. The 7 feast all represent the Marriage of Jesus. The cup of wine as a proposal and the engagement ring, Jesus paying the price for us, the Holy Spirit as an engagement ring and our good deeds as a wedding garment. The next feast will be the trumpets. No one will know the day and hour because the feast lasts for 2 days and 2 witnesses have to see the moon come out in order
for this to start that is why no one knows. But God said to keep the Sabbath Holy and know the seasons. Feast of trumpets this year is Sep. 28-30. If you add 1948(Israel Independence) + 70 (Daniel Prophecy) = 2018 - 7 year Tribulation = 2011. And the NASA forecast for blood moons align.

ily

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

may GOD bless you for this post praise Jehovah come quickly this dirt hole of a world needs you !
and for all who poke fun here is why you do shame on you and may GOD have mercy on your souls

and there shall be many schoffers

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

there's no christ. wake up. no one comes back.
reply to post by NeverSleepingEyes

There is no Christ?

Prove it!!!

Wake up? I am fully awake otherwise I could not type this.

No one comes back? Prove it!!!

I will be awaiting your ALL KNOWING knowledge. I have coffee in hand and plenty of time my friend.

There IS a Christ? Prove it!

He is coming back? Prove it!

This is simply circular logic, as most Christians use a great deal in here. Such an argument is fallacious, because it relies upon its own proposition to be true.

Elliott Sober gives a "broader definition of circularity" —

"An argument is circular if it couldn't possibly convince someone that the conclusion is true if they didn't believe the conclusion already." [from Core Questions in Philosophy, 1st Edition, p. 183]

In circular reasoning, "The definition comes first and then the supposed proof is based on that definition. This is proving something (at the end) by making logical deductions from premises that themselves contain the conclusion. Looping from the end to the beginning that way is called circular reasoning. Circular reasoning often sounds right, but it is invalid nonetheless. ... It is often hard to recognize reasoning as circular because the steps between the first and last may be many." [Logic and Literary Argument by Eric Rabkin]
www.asa3.org...

The truth of the matter here is you have to save yourself. No mangod is coming to take you into the clouds, and no alien race is coming to take you either. Humanity is supposed to have educated themselves, and raised their Spiritual Vibrations to the point of Ascension by now. What happened? Oh, I know, lulled by the religious dogma, you just sat back and waited for Jesus to come save you. Well, I too have a cup of coffee, and for one I cannot wait to see how the religious types react during the Ascension Event.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

No man knows the day or the hour.

But we can know the season, and Yeshua tells us as such (Parable of the Fig Tree).

We are to watch for certain signs, including signs in the heavens, to know that the season has arrived.

It makes me wonder if the signs in the heavens have anything to do with this comet called Elenin, or this fabled brown dwarf star that is supposed to be cruising by earth in the next few years?
edit on 15-9-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD

may GOD bless you for this post praise Jehovah come quickly this dirt hole of a world needs you !
and for all who poke fun here is why you do shame on you and may GOD have mercy on your souls

and there shall be many schoffers

I agree totally.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

There is no Christ?

Prove it!!!

I will be awaiting your ALL KNOWING knowledge. I have coffee in hand and plenty of time my friend.

This is simply circular logic, as most Christians use a great deal in here. Such an argument is fallacious, because it relies upon its own proposition to be true.

"An argument is circular if it couldn't possibly convince someone that the conclusion is true if they didn't believe the conclusion already." [from Core Questions in Philosophy, 1st Edition, p. 183]

In circular reasoning, "The definition comes first and then the supposed proof is based on that definition. This is proving something (at the end) by making logical deductions from premises that themselves contain the conclusion. Looping from the end to the beginning that way is called circular reasoning. Circular reasoning often sounds right, but it is invalid nonetheless. ... It is often hard to recognize reasoning as circular because the steps between the first and last may be many." [Logic and Literary Argument by Eric Rabkin]
www.asa3.org...

The truth of the matter here is you have to save yourself. No mangod is coming to take you into the clouds, and no alien race is coming to take you either. Humanity is supposed to have educated themselves, and raised their Spiritual Vibrations to the point of Ascension by now. What happened? Oh, I know, lulled by the religious dogma, you just sat back and waited for Jesus to come save you. Well, I too have a cup of coffee, and for one I cannot wait to see how the religious types react during the Ascension Event.

This thread is not about wether or not God exists it is a discussion on the return of the Lord and the signs given therein. Get with the program or find a different thread to troll in.

And yes he is coming back, keep telling yourself he isn't We will all wave goodbye to you when you get left behind to feel his wrath.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

It is written that we shall not know the hour or the day but Jesus said we would know the season (as Jesus parable of the fig tree), meaning that we would be able to triangulate his return at the end of the Tribulation. However when this "rapture" is supposed to happen is when he returns as a thief in the night, which is why we are to be vigilant.

The "calling" of the Lord is the event that we will not know when it happens, and will most likely be signified by a trumpet blast with us being called up after immediately. The Holy Spirit tells me we are indeed in the birth pains of the Tribulation, what is called the Time of Sorrows and anyday our Father will return. The time is more now than it ever has been. The whole world could not witness His return 1000 years ago or 2000 years ago, but now that we have satellite capability we will know when he returns as soon as he sets foot on Mt. Olivet, and every news channel in the world will be tune din and every viewers eyes will be glued to their tv's. It will be an event that the entire world will be stunned to silence over, because now the entire world can see, not just the immediate region he used to live in.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenFurnNW

The bible is a bunch of BS..All you old people need to wake up. Dont be shocked if nothing in the big book comes true..

Well your hopes are strewn upon the rocks of un-belief, because

Israel became a Nation as predicted.

Jesus fulfilled all the prophecies.

You fulfill
II Peter 3:
[3] Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
[4] And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
[5] For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
[6] Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

There is no Christ?

Prove it!!!

www.asa3.org...

For one....I was not talking to you. I said back what one poster said as if to mirror his comment. This is what happens when you fight others battles for them. You totally lose sight of what is transpiring between two people because you are jumping in in the middle. You are without clarity in your reply to me.

You talk about Truth...it is only YOUR truth my friend.... ok.

I could care less about your difference. It is different from mine but SO WHAT.
I really do not care. Only when I care is when others place their belief OR NON belief onto someone else and act as if their truth is the Mother of all Truths.

We will all have a difference of opinion based on a LOT of scattered truths, theories and the like.

At the end of the day ....it is only ones truth and the others BS.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join