It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wiki leaks tweeting strange codes???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I can't access to cables, it says site is under maintenance :/

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

Theyre probably gonna kill Assange and the dudes at wiki are getting ready to open a box full of "i`m gonna kick your sh1t" on us all, the "insurance" file will be full of American and British information, most probably mainly American
, and what ever it is, if its big enough to put his life on, then declare that he`s put his life on it, TO THE GLOBE, its big enough to put our lives in danger, BUG OUT PACKS AT THE READY, THE SH1T IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN !!!!! maybe not, but still...... get ready, just incase

If its the truth about 9/11, were all in some really big sh`t !! TPTB will drop the hammer on everyone if they start losing control, you can put your life on it

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
uugghhh, another 6 hours wasted today and a total skim through of over 114000 cables and there is nothing but useless garbage in them, just like the original series!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Wow. Over 60gb worth of text and everyone is all "I skimmed through it and there's nothing here. What a waste."

Impressive. I applaud those incredible speed-reading skills everyone here seems to possess.
I, myself, couldn't imagine getting through the merest fraction of a fraction of these 250k cables in an entire week, let alone enough to postulate such a definitive determination of their overall worth in just a mere 24 hours.

Bravo, ATS.
Bravo.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Can anyone that have access to the file please search and post the cable with the id: 09ALGIERS113

ETA: Nevermind, got it.
edit on 2-9-2011 by SkurkNilsen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Thebel

Wikileaks Cable Reader mirror

This mirror is up and running, so are many, many more.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
On the lighter side:

Anyone feel like calling the Pope? Well here's the number

Wikileaks

If you get a hold of him, can you mention that I really think God sucks at his job.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
uugghhh, another 6 hours wasted today and a total skim through of over 114000 cables and there is nothing but useless garbage in them, just like the original series!

114,000 X (number of words in the title, let's say 10)

That's 1.4 million words in 6 hours of reading. So if you're ONLY reading the title of the leaked cable, you're reading at the speed of: 3166 Words per minute. This is 3 times faster than the supposed fastest readers in the world.

Of course we could multiple by a higher number to take into account the skimming, let's say, 50, then you're doing 15 thousand WPM.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I have the insurance file, and have tried to download 3 different companies aes256 decryption software, but all have either failed to load properly, or failed to decrypt, or failed to download.

And all have caused my AVG anti-virus software to tell me that there is a "threat", when I try to uninstall the software.

Hopefully, someone who is really good at computing can decrypt the insurance file.

Notice the second message, OPENSSL ?

That is the format of the encryption in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
That first one looks like a Hash file, which in that case it contains a password(s) to sites

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

The password released is NOT for the insurance file. The password for that has yet to be released.
The password that was released was for a 557mb file that contains the full 251k cables that wikileaks originally released to the media to examine, redact and release.
As the media has only released about I think 35k of the 251k, much of this is unseen and all of it is completely un-redacted, meaning no names have been removed.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
enough of this nonsense. why don't you all go back to being the sheep we've trained so hard for you to be. it is for your own good.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
How can anyone say these leaks are not important?

SANTA ROCKS!!!!!!

http://__._/cable/2009/12/09HELSINKI486.html

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

Thanks, I appreciate your reply.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Wow I downloaded the 60 gig file last night and it is overwhelming in size. For those of you saying I read through and didn't find anything.......... Just please stop right there I highly doubt that in the last 18 or so hours you have made a dent in this thing, I know I haven't and I've had this since last night at 9 or 10 and have barely left my computer. Also to the "I'm to scared to dl this cause the men in black or going to kick in my door", the ones who dont understand how to dl and unzip a file, the naysayers and the haters may I suggest getting on a mirrored site or one of the many a few other posters have linked to where these cables have been posted and digging in. Its going to take a bit of time to ascertain anything yet compile "a list" of what we deem important or of the juicy stuff that everyone is so anxious to read, in here so I ask everyone to help out if you can.

Funny how the majority of this thread has made comments, complained and just asked for results yet have not done one bit of looking into these cables.

Lets make this site and each other proud and deny ignorance my friends. Get in here and get dirty with me and the few others who have been hitting these things.

Thanks everyone

Trowa
edit on 2/9/11 by TrowaBarton because: To add content

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TrowaBarton

Enjoy the honeypot,RAT,Keyloggers,etc,etc

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TrowaBarton

How about spliting up the cables amoungst us so we are not all reading the same cables. If someone finds something then post. Just a thought or else everyone is reading at the same speed and material.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69

This a good place to start contributing.

twitter.com...#!/wlfind

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
reply to post by NewWorldDisorder

Are you living under a rock? The data is out, its all over the web.

When insurance.aes256 is decoded and hits the web, I'll consider giving this non-sense credit. Hell I'll throw in a sincere apology even.. I just don't see it happening. If I'm wrong by all means let me know, I guess I'm not on the up and up.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

I would give up now if i were you

It is (quite) literally impossible to crack the AES cipher, at least with todays computers.

If you were to attempt a brute force attack on an AES-256 key, with all ASCII combinations (a-z, A-Z, 0-9, @[][]#£$^*&... etc) it would take longer than the current age of the universe.

This chart shows the total combinations needed to guess for a password key that is 6,7 or 8 characters in length using only a lower case selection of a-z:

Read the Q&A section on this page, and you'll get the idea of how impossible it is lol:
www.dekart.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join