It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wiki leaks tweeting strange codes???

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
Another thing why did assange dismiss 9/11?
Don't tell me to save face?
Coming this far to expose the evil bad US government, yet not admitting to 9/11?

Are you for real? Firstly, that quote was from July 2010.

Why in the world would an organisation who just started out, want to risk losing their credibility by claiming such a thing? With no evidence by the way.

That's the last thing Wikileaks would want to do, to be put in the same lunatic fringe as the conspiracy theorists, when they are starting to break through into the mainstream media after releasing the Iraq and Afghan war logs.

As for whether Julian Assange personally believes 9/11 was an inside job or not is beside the point, because since he's the face of Wikileaks, he's obviously not going to be claiming such a thing. Only an idiot in his position would do such a thing.

Once again, the disinfo agents have had a field day taking quotes out of context and completely ignoring human rationale.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Those who resort to claiming a debater as a troll has seen the vulnerability to their argument and are blame shifting elsewhere, to distract from their own moronic arguments.
I'd say the same for you, except school is where you need to be
, you clearly lack understanding of how the internet works.

It's almost 2AM here, tired and need to release the chocolate thunder from my stomach.

Good night sir.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan

Another thing why did assange dismiss 9/11?
Don't tell me to save face?
Coming this far to expose the evil bad US government, yet not admitting to 9/11?

Are you for real? Firstly, that quote was from July 2010.

Why in the world would an organisation who just started out, want to risk losing their credibility by claiming such a thing? With no evidence by the way.

That's the last thing Wikileaks would want to do, to be put in the same lunatic fringe as the conspiracy theorists, when they are starting to break through into the mainstream media after releasing the Iraq and Afghan war logs.

As for whether Julian Assange personally believes 9/11 was an inside job or not is beside the point, because since he's the face of Wikileaks, he's obviously not going to be claiming such a thing. Only an idiot in his position would do such a thing.

Once again, the disinfo agents have had a field day taking quotes out of context and completely ignoring human rationale.

I'm as real as Wikileaks is fake.
That's a boneheaded argument for not admitting.it.
I'm sure assange of all people would have information on 9/11, your completely ignoring logic and common sense here, and prefer to believe in your confirmation bias.
If 9/11 actually had some solid proof on 9/11, it would flip the world, that alone would cause people to riot.
He's doing a good job in denying it.

"The BBC then concludes their documentary with a reassuring, paternalistic commentary explaining why this isn’t something we should all be furious about. Furthermore, in 2009, 9/11 commissioner Bob Kerrey said, in a candid dialogue with We Are Change LA:[4]
Bob Kerrey: “It’s a problem… it’s a 30-year-old conspiracy“
Jeremy Rothe-Kushel: “No.. I’m talking about 9/11″
Bob Kerrey: “That’s what I’m talking about”"

Link to interview

Because the 9/11 commisioner is a liar too right

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

It's ridiculous to you, because you have no concept of how the internet, or computing works, explaining anything to someone like you would be a waste of effort, since it would be like trying to teach a monkey physics.
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Great deflection, but ad hominem attacks like that are truely worthless.

Don't be jaded. You DO know, if Wikileaks was a threat, the US would hack those just like that right? Those servers aren't impenetrable, nothing is 100% secure, you mean to tell me the US government has absolutely no money to spend on a team of Black hats who can hack and shut down all those servers who host wikileaks?

The USG in cooperation with BoA and Washington intel firms are using 2 million$ a month to discredit WL and the site itself is under constant attack. However, if one site is brought down 2 more will pop up, the info is allready out and shuting down all 14 servers hosting WL will not disrupt anything as the info will be up even before the latter has been taken down. All info in the WL system is also on un-conected drives making it impossible to do anything by hackers, and easy to upload as soon as a site has been taken down. You say I don't understand how the internet or computing works

I might not be an expert on the subject, but you are certainly showing yourself as an ignorant on the subject yourself.

Another thing why did assange dismiss 9/11? Don't tell me to save face? Coming this far to expose the evil bad US government, yet not admitting to 9/11?

Why on earth should J.A admit to 911? He dismissed the 9/11 conspiracy because he has no evidence of such a conspiracy. WL is all about hard evidence, not speculating in conspiracy theory.
If there is a conspiracy regarding 9/11 (I think there is), then it wouldn't be any evidence in embassy cables, that would really be idiotic of the conspirators.
J.A didn't admit to UFO's or reptilian overlords either. Why? Because there isn't any evidence of such in the cablegate documents.

It doesn't matter where they're located in, they can easily be shut down, from anywhere in the globe, let alone by a top assembled team of hackers.

I just said they were located in Sweden because you claimed they were in the US, in that way you clearly stated your lack of knowledge on the subject and your willingness to just asume things that are floating around your head as facts.

Data that can potentially destroy the government, will never get out, you foolishly underestimate the US government, if what wikileaks even posed a slight threat, it would be taken down just like that, heh, ignorance is bliss huh, must be nice being you.

You are living in a paranoid fantasy world where black coats come knocking on your door if you dare speak the truth.
You seem to forget that the USG can not do whatever it wants in other countries (unless they invade them first).
Ignorance is bliss, and the first step to ignorance is to deny the facts.
And thank you, yes it is nice to be me. I forget it all to often and it is allways nice to be reminded

Garry McKinnon beat NASA....yet the US government is having trouble with a guy with white hair living in god knows where, lol you people really are gullible.

I fail to see your point here. Garry McKinnon is an example of how hard it is for the USG to get someone extradited from "god knows where" (Great Britain acctually).

In conclusion: Please deliver some evidence and facts if you would like to continue this discussion.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I'm sure assange of all people would have information on 9/11, your completely ignoring logic and common

So let me get this straight... You think WL is a CIA/NSA whatever front, but at the same time you think Assange is withholding info?!?
So much for your logic and common sense.....

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
WL if a nice bunch of traitors

not toward the governement, but toward the people.

Only one in the WL had the guts to stand against JA the traitor.

Anyways, the US gov cant go freely in every countries around the world to grab the info stored in different servers.

And by the way, how could you catch the infos, if you dont even know the server itself exist?

WL is actualy a good concept, but thoses who are on JA sides,are just like him,traitors

edit on 3-9-2011 by AnonymousVan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousVan

Ah, Domscheit Berg and his CIA connected wife are the saints here... Hmmm, didn't know that. Care to elaborate?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

It doesn't matter where they're located in, they can easily be shut down, from anywhere in the globe, let alone by a top assembled team of hackers.

Stop being an ignorant, you dont know a damn about computing, how would you shut down MILLIONS of MIRROR SITES ?

Be realistic for a second with your "top assembled team of hackers" you're not in a movie.

I mirrored the WL files over 200 sites and servers, i would love to see thems taking thems offline.

ATS, where Hollywood find its next movies scenarii

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

Ah, Domscheit Berg and his CIA connected wife are the saints here... Hmmm, didn't know that. Care to elaborate?

care to show me where i say Berg and his wife are saints, in my post ?

dont try to start an argument about my post , it would be a waste of time for both of us.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Well, who are you reffering to then James Ball? A disgruntled low level WL associate?

I'd rather not start an argument, but your statement needs clarification IMO.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

i dont need to clarify my statement, im sure more than 90% of people dont even know 5% of what really hide behind WL , so please, go back playing Angry Birds like most people do .

WL is not CIA , not part of any alphabet soup agency, but JA is a good friend of somes powerful agency.
Im not even asking anyones here to believe me, due to the lack of cerebral abilities we can find on ATS.

But rest assured,the WL people are a HUUUUGE bunch of money-hungry liars.

excuse my temper, but the stupidities i can read here tend to hit on my nerves

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I'm sure assange of all people would have information on 9/11

Why would you assume that?
There's no logic in that assumption.

Let's imagine he did, how would you go about it revealing that to the public? If he were to to have evidence, he would no doubt need a real smoking gun. Hard undeniable evidence.

It's all about how you play your cards. You gotta play em right.

You send in your pawns before you use your knights.

Bringing down a criminal government administration is not an overnight job. That's why Wikileaks has made it clear why they never released all 251,000 cables, firstly, they must go through them one by one and redact names, secondly, if you're smart, and Assange is (people who've worked with him have estimated he has a near-genius IQ), you would release them slowly, so the people can absorb the information which builds the momentum like an avalanche.

Unfortunately, this avalanche was halted when he was involved in that rape case thingy.

But if some people still want to believe he is a CIA asset, then go ahead, make full use of your
PH.D in Paranoia.

NOTE: I do not believe the official 9/11 story.
edit on 3/9/11 by galactictuan because: note

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
WL never managed to get the cables by themselves.
They manipulated people for their own glory and ego
the real story started way before 2005, with many people ,starting from low level hackers to high ranking military people

what ATS gossip about is just "clean" version of the story, believe it or not.
and JA is one of the worse bastards in the story.

You cant even imagine how dirty is the real story

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

(people who've worked with him have estimated he has a near-genius IQ)

If i tell you im a mix of Batman/Jesus/spiderman, would you believe me ?

no

then you would be right.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

well for the last 8 months i have been here and there but where i have been is of little matter. I have seen no proof that wiki leaks has had any part in bringing down the Egyptian or Tunisian governments, If you can show me anything that shows that wikileaks had anything to do with bringing them down i will gladly apologize. I have yet to really see anything that wiki leaks has released have any affect on well anything. If and i state that as a big IF they have anything of importance why not release it just get it out there instead of releasing blanket files full of junk. I will give you one reason why you would give blanket large files that will take weeks and months to get through to keep you occupied to keep you from being aware of your surroundings. IMO if this is not being propagated or supported by an ABC agency i would be amazed, just saying the CIA has a rendetion program where as they can pick people up from anywhere if J.A. was a real threat he would be gone face of wikileaks or not. once again just my OP.

Thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

i dont need to clarify my statement, im sure more than 90% of people dont even know 5% of what really hide behind WL , so please, go back playing Angry Birds like most people do .

If that is your sentiment I suggest you stop posting in this forum as you will be called out if you just throw unfounded statements onto the board.

On the other hand you have no problem writing in length about the stupidity of others and offending them, why not waste the same amount of energy on educating us poor fools on your allmighty knowledge?
Might be worth a shot you know

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Might be worth a shot you know

believe me , i tried, but no success, sincerly tried, but on ATS,people are paranoid to the extreme, to the point it can be called ignorance.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

True that, however there are allways exceptions. I feel that the majority on ATS isn't that paranoid, but the few who really are seems to be extremely vocal about it(lizards, elenin, god and what have you).

I'm still interested in your story of how we are spoonfed only the "clean version" of the cables, pm me if you don't want to post here.
I have a feeling that there are more juicy bits, and if you have any info I'd appreciate it.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

I was only trying to see if there is some code inside that string of characters. Maybe there is, maybe not. All I did was try to break it down. Thanks though.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

just saying the CIA has a rendetion program where as they can pick people up from anywhere if J.A. was a real threat he would be gone face of wikileaks or not. once again just my OP.

Now I apologize for taking it into this realm.

But the reason Assange is still alive is because he's being protected by....

wait for it...

A-L-I-E-N-S

I'll let you be the judge on whether what I just wrote is serious or not.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join