Libyan Rebels Advance Into Central India

page: 4
32
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The whole war has been nothing but lies and the media don't even care if they are caught out because the paymasters are in goverment and not the people that watch the propaganda who think it's news.

good news if the internet is forcing the MSM to stay a little closer to the truth than they would otherwise be.

Twitter had a whole army of dis-info agents working the other night on #Libya but i managed to catch one out after he said his brother help capture gaddaffi and i had to check if he was still free before sending a reply.
edit on 25-8-2011 by Master_007 because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
They couldn't find any more civilian looking actors. They couldn't convince the hired mercs to take off those cool goggles they just got for enlisting. Besides, everything gets outsourced to India these days, no? lol..



posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Seeing as that was morning news, the video man could have waited or have shown all of that was recorded on the sky+ box.

The original protest,

www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-8-2011 by smurfy because: Add link.
edit on 25-8-2011 by smurfy because: Amend text.



posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000
 




Good catch....



I'm not sure of that's just a mistake or blatant propaganda, very odd indeed.



posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000
 

I think either a dumb intern or a lazy research wing.

I do not think any sort of attempt to lie on purpose.



posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
It is not the first time the Media has pulled this crap... INTENTIONALLY!

Right after the Kent state riots (Students shot by National Guard) the Government needed to show that college students were "Out of Control" to get out of the sticky wicket they were in for not violating Posse Comitatus.

So film footage of a major riot at a big ten college was shown nationwide, except in the state where the University resided.

Big problem. THERE WAS NO RIOT. I was there on campus from 7:00am till 5:00 PM and got a frantic call from my Mom asking if I was OK. No one else in the entire dorm got a call from their parents because they were all instate students. Not my roommate or any of my friends.



posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet
 


I don't know. What proof do you have for anything you just said.

I mean lets start simple. How do you know this was intentional and not the error of a new intern?



posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I think people should take a long look at InomineX's channel, it seems propagandist to me, rather than straightforward, 'catching out the media'

www.youtube.com.../u


How much of this RT story is true?
debsnews.com...

You'll have to make up your own mind.

edit on 25-8-2011 by smurfy because: Fix link.



posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by crimvelvet
 


I don't know. What proof do you have for anything you just said.

I mean lets start simple. How do you know this was intentional and not the error of a new intern?



Some could agree it was an error .... BUT

it had to go through a bunch of editors and program directors and producers.

"interns" don't just put things live on the air.

PLUS, how did the "LIVE Tripoli" get on there ?????



THAT was "produced" and reviewed and placed "on the air".

no way it was an accident.

don't fool yourself.

BIG advertisers pay BIG money to those media stations !!!!!!

see some more "errors" here www.abovetopsecret.com...

and www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on Aug-25-2011 by xuenchen because:




posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen
 


True, but that does not seem to me to be something that would be too hard to go by. Those editors and producers saw no deaths on air, and no cursing. Why would they notice a flag that looks very similar?

It's sort of like your digestive system. Just because your pancreas fails, does not mean the rest of the system will notice the change any time soon.

Besides all that, where is the lie? This is not like when Fox News failed at life and photoshoped two people to look ugly. This is exactly what's happening now in the capitol region, as I saw in live footage, only they got the wrong footage of the same exact behavior. It would be like using blue berries to paint your car. You failed, but the car is still blue. So you're not lying.



posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup
 


im not sure if blatant lies but the newscaster does say,:lets go live to libya: so clearly someone has put the wrong information to the newscaster on purpose or not, whos to know, but reminds me of the bbc and wt7



posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by xuenchen
 


True, but that does not seem to me to be something that would be too hard to go by. Those editors and producers saw no deaths on air, and no cursing. Why would they notice a flag that looks very similar?

It's sort of like your digestive system. Just because your pancreas fails, does not mean the rest of the system will notice the change any time soon.

Besides all that, where is the lie? This is not like when Fox News failed at life and photoshoped two people to look ugly. This is exactly what's happening now in the capitol region, as I saw in live footage, only they got the wrong footage of the same exact behavior. It would be like using blue berries to paint your car. You failed, but the car is still blue. So you're not lying.


The two flags are not similar at all.

ESPECIALLY to people working with video news every day, all week, all month, all year !!!


plus THAT, all raw video is LABELED !!!

The "LIVE Tripoli" was also a generated caption from someone who can see, read, and write, and probably has a college degree !!


Editors in studios are educated people as their work is skilled as we can see. Well maybe !

There are no "interns" in those positions to make errors like this.
Production managers are very professional.

The "lie" is that the raw Indian footage was better suited, much better suited than the sparce, sub-prime video coming out of Libya.

So of course, they used the better view. it was more effective as you say "to paint the car"

I guess most people might not see the difference .... God help us, the future of the world is in their hands !!

did you look at the other threads showing similar "errors" ?

this has been going on since the very first movietone news report last century.

Vietnam reporting on TV was "edited up" too .... I remember the TV news every night in the 60's !!

People laughed then ... even without computers and cell phones !
In fact, it was more obvious then with the limited technology.

The only "proof" you can get is to study the matter and remember who is getting paid to do these things !!



posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensairich
reply to post by blupblup
 


im not sure if blatant lies but the newscaster does say,:lets go live to libya: so clearly someone has put the wrong information to the newscaster on purpose or not, whos to know, but reminds me of the bbc and wt7



"but reminds me of the bbc and wt7"

BINGO !

Look R-E-A-L close at all new casts.

Watch how they talk about something and show pictures of something else !!


Watch all background scenes for evidence of "inserted" material or unfamiliar sounds that are "dubbed" in for a better effect. Watch for "out-of-sync" motions by moving objects, like cars or people "out-of-place".

Better yet, compare a Hollywood movie or TV show to the news reports.

Remember the news shows are "entertainment".



posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen
 


Well Actually I just looked it up. They are also live in India because of the corruption protests.

There's a very good chance the feed controller got confused between which live feed to go from, considering it's basically continuous footage.

btw, it's a sign of stupidity to post so many laughing faces when you are so sure of yourself, when as I just demonstrated, it easily could be a confusion of which live feed.



posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by xuenchen
 


Well Actually I just looked it up. They are also live in India because of the corruption protests.

There's a very good chance the feed controller got confused between which live feed to go from, considering it's basically continuous footage.

btw, it's a sign of stupidity to post so many laughing faces when you are so sure of yourself, when as I just demonstrated, it easily could be a confusion of which live feed.



"btw, it's a sign of stupidity to post so many laughing faces when you are so sure of yourself, when as I just demonstrated, it easily could be a confusion of which live feed."

OK, you got me !

I believe the whole thing is real now.


ETA: there's more true stories on a new thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Aug-25-2011 by xuenchen because:




posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen
 


The sarcasm doesn't change the fact of the matter that there is no proof either way. But it would seem to me that, considering there isn't actually anything on the footage that could constitute a lie in the sense of smearing, war mongering, etc etc, it make a lot more sense that it's a mistake.



posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by xuenchen
 


The sarcasm doesn't change the fact of the matter that there is no proof either way. But it would seem to me that, considering there isn't actually anything on the footage that could constitute a lie in the sense of smearing, war mongering, etc etc, it make a lot more sense that it's a mistake.



correct again !

the whole thing could be a simple mistake.

"considering there isn't actually anything on the footage that could constitute a lie in the sense of smearing"

EXCEPT the "LIVE Tripoli" insert !
But that's not enough "proof" of anything.

That insults the Indian protestors.
They saw the "error" there too !

but yes, that's a mistake also.

disregard.



posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Honestly, it almost doesn't matter if it was a mistake or intentional - although obviously if it is intentional deception then a lot of disturbing questions arise.

The real issue is this:

The vast majority of viewers do not know what either flag looks like. All they see is a few seconds worth of footage showing a bunch of cheering, happy people waving flags, and they are told this is Tripoli.

They won't ever look deeper to see if Libyans actually are happy, what the ramifications of regime change are, etc.

Some viewers' entire understanding of the situation will be based on this report, with the included disputed footage, and a few other segments of reporting which they happen to catch on the news while flipping channels.

Maybe this was a mistake by someone at the network. There may be nothing menacing in this particular Libya/India example, but little nuggets like this, inserted intentionally in other hypothetical situations, can have a very great influence on the people watching and truly dictate their opinion; such is the power of the media.

A couple seconds here, a few key words there, and you have influenced thousands and thousands of minds to feel a certain way about an issue.



posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ACitizen
 


That's the whole point !

Psychology 101.

Economics 201.



posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ACitizen
 


reply to post by xuenchen
 


I just don't see how. There will always be an opposite reaction to any intended one. This thread proves it. And so long as this is true, what you say is impossible. Even children know not to touch fire after they know it burns you, but they will still use it for other things. Likewise, even viewers who don't know the difference between a flag, will always know when they are blatantly being lied to.

I will take the recent Ron Paul fiasco. Primary proof positive, not of the media lying, but of the media trying to create a thought crime. And what happens? As always, the complete opposite. As a result of the media black out, Ron Paul is not a serious candidate, well known, and everyone hates the media all the more.

Until this record of opposites stops, I see no reason to view this as anything of a problem.





 
32
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join