It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libyan Rebels Advance Into Central India

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Great catch!

It's amazing to think how easily little images like this get on and in a moment are gone. And those who don't see they''ve been fooled will think, "How happy they are in Libya", and carry on with their day. It's so incredibly simple to use the media to control the opinion of millions.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I'm just wondering, other than your assumption because they are waving a flag similar to the Indian flag, how do you know this video is from India?

Furthermore, how do you know these people are waving, assuming they are Indian flags, Indian flags as a sign that the Qaddafi regime as fallen and they intend to take up a new flag.

I'm just asking because you really don't link any other information other than some people waving flags in a video shown on a network news show.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
news flash,

Gadaffi has been spotted in INDIA and CIA is already stationed nextdoor in Pakistan working with ICI to finally kill Gadaffi (who is hiding otu in a bunker in New Delhi) in 2021.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

I live in the US and am going to let the cat out of the bag so to speak. The truth is there are no Libyan rebels. We have decided to take over India and have had the MSM say that our troops are "Libyan rebels" so the rest of the wold won't figure out our true agenda. It was all supposed to be hush hush but this video ruined it!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Timing

Because if you were to do a search for waving Flags of India in Libya that's the only video you will find with not much information about it...Hahaha

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Timing

Libyan Flag

Indian Flag

Now watch the vid...and do the math...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Timing

Mate, are you joking ..these is not green square in Tripoli and this is not lybian flag, its indian ..and those people are Indians ..who are you ? nephew of Rupert Murdoch ?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

No...

I'm asking you a question, what other evidence do you have that proves this video is people in India.

You don't post anything but a video and your assumptions. If you are sure this video was taken in India I'm sure you have more evidence to back up your claim right?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

I did watch the video. All I saw was people waving flags and the OP assumes that this video was taken in India.

What other evidence is there to support these claims.

Surely the people that just overthrew the regime that was running the country previously wouldn't be waving that regimes flag as a sign of victory would they?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Libya rebels attacking India? Well this should get interesting very quick.
How is this 3 day war that Barry promised was going to be? Oh yeah, a Kinetic action? Has Congres approved of this yet? The wussies!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Timing

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Timing

I don't understand what you are getting to here? If I am reading correctly, they hired a bunch of Indian actors to protest in green square?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I'm just wondering, but do you have anything other than insults to back up your claims?

They are really simple questions. If you are unable to answer the questions I have presented then I will assume that this is nothing more than propaganda.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

I'm trying to figure out what other evidence there is to support the OP's claim.

All I've done is ask some simple questions that he should be able to answer. So far I've only been met with insults as answers to those questions. From him/her and you.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Timing

Don't worry about the thread title...It's sarcasm. I hope you get it now.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

It isn't about the thread title.

The OP posts a video from a network news source claims they are lying and we are just supposed to take their word for it.

I'm simply asking for more evidence from the OP to back up his claim is all. I really didn't think my posts were all that complicated.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Timing

Im sorry bro, but if the video ain't enough evidence for you... well im not sure what to tell you then.
Good luck and recover fast?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
hahaha i was just about to post this! at first I looked up the flag of India and it didn't have the red stripe as in the video but it turns out that is the flag of India

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
this is really not surprising to me and not hard to believe at all considering it has been done before

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Wow! The video blatantly looks like Indian people waving the Indian flag. but the BBC are saying it is Live from Tripoli. This has definitely made me sit up.

I don't think the OP is trying to say that the rebels are in India but that the video is taken in India and probably of another event rather than live from Tripoli.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join