It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libyan Rebels Advance Into Central India

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensairich
reply to post by blupblup

im not sure if blatant lies but the newscaster does say,:lets go live to Libya: so clearly someone has put the wrong information to the newscaster on purpose or not, whos to know, but reminds me of the bbc and wt7

Yes the anchorman does say "let's go live to Libya" so the mistake has been made.
However the videoman is videoing what he has already recorded on a sky box, what you see is a playback, look at the times on the left, it is several minutes earlier than the blue/white playback menu on the sky box is showing on the right. You are looking at a playback on the tv screen NOT a live sequence. We don't know, but the error could have been corrected in the ensueing minutes, those live errors on tv happen all the time, videoman has possibly taken advantage of that.
edit on 25-8-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
we still see the time 06:48 after the Indian video ends.

and how does the top left "LIVE Tripoli" play in while the Indian video is playing ?

the later time might after a commercial ?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
we still see the time 06:48 after the Indian video ends.

and how does the top left "LIVE Tripoli" play in while the Indian video is playing ?

the later time might after a commercial ?

What you saw on the tv screen has already been recorded. Videoman is recording with his video...a recording, in other words, no longer live by several minutes. The BBC does not carry ads other than previews of their own programmes. I suggest you go and look at his youtube channel and try to glean more.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I understand that now.

but how did the

"LIVE Tripoli"

get into the Indian video without being noticed as a mistake ?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
because it was most likely a continuity error in the first place, like I said that kind of error happens all the time. Last nights 'Newsday' headings and narrative was completely out of sync with the actual stories being shown for several minutes, for instance. Having said that, it is possible that some areas of the media are using propaganda, although tonights BBC news with their own reporter on hand, is pretty blunt, and there are bodies on the ground.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
because it was most likely a continuity error in the first place, like I said that kind of error happens all the time. Last nights 'Newsday' headings and narrative was completely out of sync with the actual stories being shown for several minutes, for instance. Having said that, it is possible that some areas of the media are using propaganda, although tonights BBC news with their own reporter on hand, is pretty blunt, and there are bodies on the ground.

Given the sensitivity of the "error",

has the BBC offered an explanation yet.

I know CNN made some kind of apology for an obvious and stupid "error" a few days ago.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
It would appear that the uploader to the video has begun blocking dissenters that it's just a technical error. I find this remarkably strange.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I hope this is an error. But seriously, did the reporters know that its Indian flag or are they reporting whatever they are being fed?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish
I hope this is an error. But seriously, did the reporters know that its Indian flag or are they reporting whatever they are being fed?

Yes ..it's error like this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join