It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libyan Rebels Advance Into Central India

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

haha! EXCELLENT FIND OP!!

I can't believe the tax payer still funds this criminal organisation of a news network!!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Hold you horses guys,

Nothing to see here, the BBC are correct they are always right I mean they even report

I just heard Breaking

News Flash BBC

CIA Trained Taliban just flew Boeing Passenger planes into 3 buildings whilst doing mechanically impossible manueveres, And We will state live on news 24 that WTC 7 has fallen 7 minutes before it was even considered possible.

Of course they are Libyians.

Your eyes are playing tricks on you.

BREAKING Breaking NEWS Flash time for some High Emotional Content and Repetion to get at your subconscious minds more and take the fact presented in the OP and make it seem like a belief within days a false on of course.

BREAKING

BREAKING

Dramatic rising music

NEWSFLASH

BE SCARED

SIT UP LEAN FORWARD

OPEN YOUR MIND for RE-PROGRAMMING

Thank you for your unknown below threshold of cognitive awareness co -operation
BBC

The British Bulls**t Corporation.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
Yes ..into central India ..the thread title is not mistake

Another mainstream medium blatantly lies about situation in Green Square in Tripoli showing footages from India ...how many ordinary people not seen the Indian flag who is very similar with Libyan flag on BBC ..and when some journalists will go to jail !

edit on 24-8-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

great catch.
thank you.
Congratulations NATO for installing 4 of the biggest warring tribal factions in Africa into power.

r

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
news flash,

Gadaffi has been spotted in INDIA and CIA is already stationed nextdoor in Pakistan working with ICI to finally kill Gadaffi (who is hiding otu in a bunker in New Delhi) in 2021.

naaa he is in the UK, landed at Luton airport in a 'smoke screen' two daysago...check out the 'emergency shutdown' of Luton...class "A" indeed

shrugs...who gives a crap anyway..right.

R

edit on 25-8-2011 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timing
reply to post by here4awhile

I did watch the video. All I saw was people waving flags and the OP assumes that this video was taken in India.

What other evidence is there to support these claims.

Surely the people that just overthrew the regime that was running the country previously wouldn't be waving that regimes flag as a sign of victory would they?

Quite simply, there are no rebel factions in Libya that are using the Indian flag.
There is a diffference between the rebel flag in Libya and the regular flag of Libya though, neither in any way represents the Indian flag. More, India is predominantly hindu - an historical arch enemy of the Islamic rebel militias now in ruling power in Libya...so it begs the question why use your enemys flag to announce your victory?

This is the 'union' or "rebel" flag being used by the rebels
www.news.az...

This is the Libyan national flag - entirely Green.
blog.travelpod.com...

Ro

edit on 25-8-2011 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
reply to post by Himal

this doesn't seem like a mistake to me...but rather deliberately done...the CNN was a mistake...this one I have my doubts...

This was not a mistake ...sure BBC doesnt have ready footages of green squares around the world .

It has nothing to do with "India". The Tripoli they mistakenly referred to on their map is in fact in Lebanon! Still, what a dumb mistake to make lol!
J.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

haha! EXCELLENT FIND OP!!

I can't believe the tax payer still funds this criminal organisation of a news network!!!!

Errmm...actually, they don't!

2nd

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

reply to post by Timing

Mate, are you joking ..these is not green square in Tripoli and this is not lybian flag, its indian ..and those people are Indians ..who are you ? nephew of Rupert Murdoch ?

That look NOTHING like the Libyan rebel flag - which has a crescent moon on it by the way. Boy, this thread is just plain stupid!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
You've got to be joking !

Those are clearly Indian people in the crowd, not Libyans. That is clearly the easily recognisable Indian flag, not the Libyan rebel flag.

Why, if the BBC were intentionally trying to mislead people, would they show footage which is obviously not of Libyan rebels, rather than pre-existing footage of Libyan rebels waving the new Libyan flag ?

The only problem I see with this, is the fact that the two newsreaders didn't spot and correct the mistake. Not very good journalism.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I was laughing and somewhat confused when I read the title. I was thinking, how did they reach India so fast!? Then I saw the video, then laughed even more.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Does anyone know if they have retracted or corrected the story?

If you believe the reporter below, the corporate media disinfo machine is hard at work:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

The BBC is funded by the taxpayer!What else would you call a licence that you have no choice whether to buy,whether you watch BBC or not?Your previous post was a lie also,did you even watch the video?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999

reply to post by Timing

Mate, are you joking ..these is not green square in Tripoli and this is not lybian flag, its indian ..and those people are Indians ..who are you ? nephew of Rupert Murdoch ?

Stupid?Try watching the op's video,then see who is stupid!

That look NOTHING like the Libyan rebel flag - which has a crescent moon on it by the way. Boy, this thread is just plain stupid!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

haha that funny. Well it is true. you dont even have to look at the flag. You can tell that those people in the crowd look Indian. The news is just exploiting the fact that people dont even know where Libya freaking is.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Still doesn't change the fact that Libyan rebels control Green Square. If they were trying to report the opposite of reallity then it would be disinformation.
The Kaddafi news agency was responsible for directly reporting the opposite of the truth.

Anything to cut down the West and rah rah for the true evil in this world, business as usual for this OP is all I see.
Every little mistake gets magnified but the glaring inhumanity of tyrants and terrorist states gets overlooked.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

I like how the video ends right as he says the media is part of the war machine.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Good catch, weird they thought noone would notice.

No doubt this is disinformation or what i call a lie.
The media is useing all the tricks they can think of, i gave some examples on how the ignored, manipulated and lied about Ron Paul in this thread.

As we all agree this is a lie, we should ask the next question.....why?

They want us to believe situation is better than reality, maybe so we can "forget" about Libya and start talking about Syria?

I guess there is a million other explantions on why they want to decieve us.

edit on 25-8-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The flag on the video :

Libya's flag :

India's flag :

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9036ef912473.jpg[/atsimg]

www.celframe.com...
edit on 25-8-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Reply to post by xavi1000

GOOd job xavi, newscorp needs new management, you interested? Gj man

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 25-8-2011 by dl2one because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I cant stop laughing at some of the members comments.

Exellent thread Xavi

This should be in the top threads 100%!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join