It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Busted!! fake news on libya- movie sets, fake videos and pics, death threats to journalists

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+220 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Emerging news which is going viral provides compelling evidence that fake news reports, pictures and videos are being propagated by our Western governments, the MSM and to the Libyan people via Al Jazeera.

These lies and false propaganda is in complete violation of International Law and is a war crime .

Whilst watching news clip of the ‘taking’ of Tripoli, I didn’t suspect for a minute at that time that a film set was being used, but I found it strange that the reporter seemed strangely robotic and disconnected from the scenes she was reporting on. She looked uncomfortable.

Then I came across this article saying that the news footage of the celebrations in the Bab Al’ Azizia compound were fake. Several reports now confirm that a mock-up of the Bab Al’ Azizia compound were made in film studios in Quatar and used actors to ‘celebrate’ the ‘victory’.

metrogael.blogspot.com...

Surpassing previous mass media fabrications, both in scale and boldness, yesterday morning's Al Jazeera mise-en-scène will surely go down in history as one of the most cynical hoaxes committed by corporate media since the manipulated pictures of Iraqis topplying Saddam Hussein's statue after the US invasion in 2003.

On the morning of August 22nd 2011, Al Jazeera aired a 'live' report from Green Square in Tripoli,which claimed to show the capture of the Libyan capital by rebel forces. Scenes of jubilation and euphoria enveloped Al Jazeera's reporter Zeina Khodr as she declared: " Liya is in the hands of the opposition''

The images were immediately reproduced throughout the global media complex, with headlines trumpeting the 'end of the Gaddafi regime' and editorials throughout the corporate media world speculating about the post-Gaddafi future of Libya.

Gaddafi's sons were said to have been arrested, and more defections were announced. The Libyan capital was, we were told, now in the hands of the rebel forces. For many, it seemed a fait accompli.

In fact, the Al Jazeera pictures from Green Square were an elaborate and criminal hoax. The report had been prefabricated in a studio in Doha Qatar . This information had been passed onto Libyan intelligence and the Libyan people had already been warned about the qatari psyops a couple of days previously on Rayysse state television.

The Al Jazeera hoax was intended to create the impression that Tripoli had fallen so as:
(1) to break the Libyan resistance by creating panic and chaos in the Libyan captial.
(2) to provide cover for the massacres of civilians that would occur in the days following the declaration of rebel victory.

In other words, the media would provide cover for the war crimes and crimes against humanity that are necessary in order to subjugate the Libyan Jamhahirya to Western corporate interests.

Here’s a photo showing the real Bab Al’ Azizia and the fake one. Real one below, film set above.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b0c6c62516c9.jpg[/atsimg]

Note the difference in the dimensions and the height of the arches; the dimensions of the decorative design above the middle arch; the palm tree in the real one and its absence in the fake.

Here’s a video showing the footage aired on TV globally, clearly showing the fake mock-up and passing it off as real news.

And an unbelievably bad one from Sky News:

Below is a link which has pics of the real and fake airplanes as discussed in the comments section below the above article.

pakistancyberforce.blogspot.com...

Then last night BBC aired footage of more fake celebrations in ‘Green Square’
In this footage the crowd are waving flags of......... INDIA!!

Here’s wikipedia on the Indian flag:

en.wikipedia.org...

And on the Libyan flag:

en.wikipedia.org...

In the BBC video clip you can clearly see it’s the Indian flag with the black wheel clearly visible in the middle of the white stripe. The physiognomy of the people is also clearly Indian.

There have also been hundreds of ‘ordinary Libyans’ posting reports on Twitter/Facebook which support the official story, however, such access to Twitter seems not to correspond to the reality of most ordinary Libyans:

This ‘discrepancy’ is corroborated by independent journalists who daily contradict the official news stories.

www.scoop.co.nz...

Breaking News: Gadhaffi Retakes Key Towns
By Susan Lindauer and Joanne Moriarty
Is Gadhaffi losing? Au contraire. In total contradiction to the propaganda push on CNN, sources inside Libya say Gadhaffi soldiers have retaken a number of key towns.
In a surprise announcement, sources inside Libya say that most of Misurata has been taken back by Libyan forces last night and today. In the process, Gadhaffi soldiers have liberated 1250+ Libyan prisoners of war. According to tribal leaders, Libyan forces now control the port city.
Tribal leaders also declare that Zawia, Garyan, Sorman, and Sabratha are secure, in contrast to claims by foreign reporters in Tripoli and Djerba (Tunisia) that they have been seized by rebels. There are pockets of rebels in all of these areas, but they are isolated and surrounded by the Libyan army. Tribal families are fighting with Gadhaffi's army to defeat the Rebels.
Whereas Gadhaffi had made an offer to slow down fighting during the Islamic holy month of Ramadan, in a semi-cease fire, in fact Gadhaffi's soldiers are fighting in full force. The Libyan army is fully motivated, and sources inside Tripoli say there is also an "electronic army of young people, who are computer experts." They are mobilizing to track Rebel communications and positions, in a parallel competition with U.S. high tech surveillance from the sea.
Sources in Tripoli have thrown into question the defection of Nassr al-Mabrouk, the Deputy Interior Minister appeared alive and well on Libyan TV today. He apparently
went to Egypt for some surgery. In the interview, he reaffirmed his loyalty to Ghadafi. Claims of his defection are being compared to phony U.S./NATO claims of the assassination of Gadhaffi's son last week.
There's much talk that Khalifa Hefter was captured by Libyan forces. This would be a
big blow to the rebels and the TNC in the light of the death of Younis (rebel lead commander) who was killed by rebels working for al Qaeda. Khalifa Hefter was working as a CIA agent for some 20 years in Virginia, before the War started The U.S. dropped him into Libya to help lead the TNC and direct mercenaries on the ground.
Claims by CNN to the contrary, sources inside Libya insist that NATO is not winning and will not win. They say the Libyan people have shown tremendous solidarity, ironically instigated by NATO.
Susan Lindauer covered the Libya House at the United Nations from 1995 to 2003, and spearheading negotiations for the Lockerbie Trial. She is the author of "Extreme Prejudice: The Terrifying Story of the Patriot Act and the Cover Ups of 9/11 and Iraq."

And a report by Lizzie Phelan, which again contradicts the official story (poor sound):

Moreover, there have been several reports by independent journalists that they have received death threats and their life is at risk from US/UK agents:
This report by Thierry is particularly striking. He states that some journalists are undercover CIA agents and they are trying to kill them. He says they need protection from the US.

See also this excellent article from the Examiner
www.examiner.com...

Targeted Killings of non-mainstream reporters in Libya ordered: Attempts to bury truth
The Examiner learned in communications from human rights defenders and independent journalists throughout Monday that they were shaken with news of 1300 Libyans killed and 5000 wounded Saturday, plus, the U.S. allegedly ordered Targeted Killings of Voltaire Network reporters, Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya and Thierry Meyssan, non-mainstream reporters in Libya covering the NATO war, while other independent reporters there are being fired upon and one, Mohammed Nabbous was killed Saturday according to ABC News. In an interview with journalist Don DeBar on KPFA radio, he reported most mainstream "news" about Libya has been untrue, as alternative news sites heavily report but are increasingly persecuted according to their recent reports.
The reporter who may have known too much, slain and what the U.S. is hiding
"The conflict in Libya has claimed the life of another journalist. A sniper shot Mohammed Nabbous, 28-year old resident of Benghazi and founder of its first independent TV news channel Libya Alhurra, on Saturday night," reported ABC's Mark Colvin on Monday.
As Naboous was filming attacks in Benghazi, he was shot, soon after the regime said it was honouring a ceasefire, according to ABC.
"You may have heard Mohammed Nabbous on this program on Friday when he reported an attack on a power station outside Benghazi," Colvin wrote.
Within days of NATO bombings on Libya, Nabbous reportedly had a team of "citizen reporters," shooting video reports all around Benghazi that he was posting on his channel Libya Alhurra

(…)

In light of the increasing body of evidence of fakery of information, pictures and videos, the question must be raised as to whether any of the initial reports of violence against his own citizens had any truth whatsoever, or whether this is one more murderous false flag where massive loss of human life is considered irrelevant in the name of greed and profit.

Here’s a link to a fake photo published by Reuters in February, with the caption
‘“Protester looks at the pictures of protesters who were killed during the last few days during the uprising against Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi in Benghazi city, Libya, February 23, 2011.”
However, the photo itself is clearly dated 06/29/1996!!
truthfrequencynews.com...

The Examiner article above states that the Russians saw no evidence:

"Now the Russians, who conduct satellite surveillance of planet Earth, because they have been prepared for 50 years for a nuclear strike from the United States, said that, on the specific dates that [Gadaffi] charges were delineated that [he] had attacked his people from the air, here are the photographs: there are no planes in the air, there were no aeral activities conducted whatsoever. (Watch: 'US liable for civilian deaths in Libya', Press TV, August 22, 2011)

Amnesty and HRW saw no evidence of rape:
www.independent.co.uk...

Human rights organisations have cast doubt on claims of mass rape and other abuses perpetrated by forces loyal to Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, which have been widely used to justify Nato's war in Libya.
(……)

In researching this story there have been many independent reports that NATO seems to be engaging in indiscriminate bombing of civilians - perhaps in the hope that that massive civilian deaths and suffering will finally make the people of Libya submit to the will of the NWO?

I feel sickened on the deepest levels of my being.

We cannot believe anything at all that is shown in the news.

THIS HORRENDOUS MURDER HAS TO STOP.

The criminal media and the murderous politicians must be held accountable.

edit on 25-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu, 25 Aug 2011 16:42:43 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: Mod Edit: All Caps Title – Please Review This Link.

see these posts
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Thu Aug 25 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I really hope you never get banned from this website - or have "an accident" - because you are definitely one of my favorite contributors.

[Goes back to reading amazing thread.]

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Come on, you REALLY think if theyre gonna stage something as massive as this, theyre gonna screw up using flags of ANOTHER COUNTRY?
Its 5:30, pill line is starting to form up, get in line

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I wish the Moderators could ban MSM.
Move the lies to the HOAX bin..

Unbelievable.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I've seen this movie before! Wait a minute....What was the name....with Dustin Hoffman...

WAG THE DOG!

This behavior is sickening and despicable!! I am going to let as many people know about this as i can. This news HAS to get out!!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

edit on 25-8-2011 by occrest because: double post

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Oh, fake news on Libya is just the start my friends.

What are the chances that things didn't happen the way they really did in other events? Why didn't they show the body of Bin Laden?

I can guarantee that all we hear is not real. What do all of these nations have in common? I'm talking about Libya, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Cuba, etc. The normal person isn't vacationing there, so they can say whatever they want on what is happening in those countries and we're gonna believe it.

But, the more important question is WHY are they "rebuilding" nations?

I have a feeling someone, somewhere will talk soon on some of the movie sets they've used, from Milosevich to Saddam to Qaddaffi to Bin Laden being an actor and even on the changing of the molecular makeup of building 7 by Haarp. Actually, you can COUNT on it shortly.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

There was a thread here earlier today from a member begging us to help her reporter friend that was in apparent dire danger.
The title of the thread was "urgent news" posted by RedAmnesia. I am on my old iPhone and am unable to link it.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
How many times is this going to have to happen before people stop acting surprised that NATO made-up reasons to invade a country? So far it's been clearly documented twice, in not even 10 years.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I did wonder how the rebels managed to turn around this situation so quickly. If this is for real, then this will be the smoking gun that the media is controlled entirely by theTPTB.

If it's true then everyone will need to reconsider their stance on everything we have ever been told. We are being manipulated by these people and it's NOW time we expose this. But how? Obviously not through the MSM, but we need to do something.

I am going to ask everyone I know to read this thread and make up their own minds.

Thanks dude.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

This is disturbing. I'm trying to figure out if this is part of a different type of war that's being waged against him ? I'm confused as ever. What would be the reason for all this effort ?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by theshepherd2
How many times is this going to have to happen before people stop acting surprised that NATO made-up reasons to invade a country? So far it's been clearly documented twice, in not even 10 years.

How many time are we going to let it happen should be the question. We are the ones allowing it to happen...the simple fact is...nobody cares...and those that do lack the power or resources to do anything about it!

A fallen world and a spineless country...I think we almost have come to expect this rather than find it shocking!

I almost think that ignoring it has become a way of life in America...pretend it didn't happen and it will all go away.

edit on 25-8-2011 by jerryznv because: ...

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
WOW

Thank you for putting this thread together.

I knew the Bankers OWNED the Media and were using it for propaganda. But this is the best proof I have seen.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

+27 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Another one for you.

Just watch the man in background.

Thanks

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

This "war" on Libya was manufactured from the very beginning. It is what was at the top of TPTB agenda, which is why POTUS Obama went over congress' head to make it happen.
Get ready folks... I suspect the greatest false flag ever seen is next on the horizon.
Soon.
Very soon.
edit on 25-8-2011 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I suspect that that satan incarnate is at work here. I am not sure which of the players he is, though. Is he Kadaffi or is he Obama? I just cannot tell. He hides in the shadows while his decoys take the heat. It is interesting that Kadaffi leaves in his 42nd year. 42 is a magic number. Could that have been the term he agreed to when satan took him up on the mount to view the extent of the kingdom?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

That guy just got caught !

RED HANDED !!!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

damned...it was coverd somewhere in a german show where they said right in the beginning that the shots of the rebels are always dramatized and show no wide angle and things...

again and again and again...

Nayirah (testimony)

my fav - really sloppy @ 8m:

edit on 25-8-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join