It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by organdonor
Guys just bumped into something weird! I was keeping track of this puzzle since page 1 but never subscribed to ATF. So as I had noticed a clue in the code of the sphere and none of you had mentioned , I re-cheched the code and decided to join the ATF,created an acount and went on to post my findings......GUESS WHAT????

I couldn't access the site projectpixels.com... it automatically redirected me to the oct282011.com... and all of that just after I had registered to ATF!before that I could still see the cat,the sphere everything,we are talking about afive minute window here!

Now could someone be blocking registered users of ATF from accessing the site???

Hmmm, that IS weird! What would be the point? Someone here is getting too close?
Anyway, welcome

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by organdonor

why would they do that though ?? we kept them pretty busy yesterday

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by lightmere

yeah I had red the first few pages and it was quite amazing as a story!It could be anything or nothing for all I know! A child's imagination is so wild you can never be sure what to make of what they say!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

Guys just bumped into something weird! I was keeping track of this puzzle since page 1 but never subscribed to ATF. So as I had noticed a clue in the code of the sphere and none of you had mentioned , I re-cheched the code and decided to join the ATF,created an acount and went on to post my findings......GUESS WHAT????

I couldn't access the site projectpixels.com... it automatically redirected me to the oct282011.com... and all of that just after I had registered to ATF!before that I could still see the cat,the sphere everything,we are talking about afive minute window here!

Now could someone be blocking registered users of ATF from accessing the site???

Hmmm, that IS weird! What would be the point? Someone here is getting too close?
Anyway, welcome

Ooo, ya know what? I can't get there from the projectpixels link, but if I use the link I bookmarked before the hack attack, it works fine. Odd.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

a link yesterday led to someones blog, some girl who wrote alot of gibberish, but the text seemed weird since we were on about apoclyptic stuff, it was along the lines of - ime renting out my home, but i regret it now, and at the end it says - ive got no plan B. I thought i was useless , untill i put my thinking cap on

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

reply to post by lightmere

yeah I had red the first few pages and it was quite amazing as a story!It could be anything or nothing for all I know! A child's imagination is so wild you can never be sure what to make of what they say!

Have you read any of the Dark Knight posts? Quite intriguing, I must say.
Oh, and they DO relate to October 28th.
edit on 27-8-2011 by Grower because: added to.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

I just hope we are not being played here,for all I know we could be the cats(members) in this closed box(forum) and for those who remember the mIRC days waiting to be nuked (malicious software attack)!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

I read all of Dark Knights posts and what got me into it was a member that started a new topic regarding dark knight,I couldn;t help but relate dark knight here when that map of england pop'ed up,as I recall he was from the UK.....!but I considered it was a longshot!

link   

but thats just clutching at straws......... where are we here ?? what are we doing ?? we need to crack on, i think a couple of clues have just been dropped

link   

Hmm, I just registered not too long ago myself. To be honest, I've noticed the site going up and down all morning, even before I registered. I think the people running it are recoding it or something, coming up with a whole new set of riddles for the day.

Edit: Right now I'm getting a message saying that the domain has just been registered.
edit on 27-8-2011 by Exades because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exades

Hmm, I just registered not too long ago myself. To be honest, I've noticed the site going up and down all morning, even before I registered. I think the people running it are recoding it or something, coming up with a whole new set of riddles for the day.

Edit: Right now I'm getting a message saying that the domain has just been registered.
edit on 27-8-2011 by Exades because: (no reason given)

I never had a similar problem even when real time comments were claiming that the site was down...(by the way I use a different browser that noone has mentioned yet which is not one of the most popular ones!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

which browser is this then ?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman

which browser is this then ?

OPERA

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Override section - For ssl errors only. Removed on init for other
error types.

is this normal ?? oO ?? i dunno anything about comps, this is the in the source of the google page dening access to oct28 . What is -> init

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

never heard of OPERA , do you have different options ?? like on google you can check selection source, and on bing you can "map with bing", what can you do on OPERA ? just.... most clues have been hidden in the source , and i think they twigged we were on bing last night, and inserted the maps, just there isnt a "map with google"

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
come on ............. history didnt teach me to give up ....... i dunno about you fellas .

looks like oct28 has made a mess of this one

edit on 27-8-2011 by TallWhiteHuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
i'm experiencing the same auto redirect thing, only from ats, if you go from google I assume it should take you to the still empty directory, and my old bookmarks work too.

ed: I have a theory aswell, perhaps open did this to prevent us linking others directly to new info, as per what the **42.html page said, let others figure it out for themselves...seams weird to me, maybe ATS is overloading their server too much and they just want to stop direct links, idk at this point.
edit on 27/8/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman

never heard of OPERA , do you have different options ?? like on google you can check selection source, and on bing you can "map with bing", what can you do on OPERA ? just.... most clues have been hidden in the source , and i think they twigged we were on bing last night, and inserted the maps, just there isnt a "map with google"

I have been using it for years and as far as I'm cocerned it is one of the safest browsers! I don;t know much about mapping but I like how you can check in real time the code of the page and it highlights to you the element that i'ts part in the code that you are watching corelates to (plus you can save or open the code with any program you like.)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname
i'm experiencing the same auto redirect thing, only from ats, if you go from google I assume it should take you to the still empty directory, and my old bookmarks work too.

ed: I have a theory aswell, perhaps open did this to prevent us linking others directly to new info, as per what the **42.html page said, let others figure it out for themselves...seams weird to me, maybe ATS is overloading their server too much and they just want to stop direct links, idk at this point.
edit on 27/8/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

I like your take on this!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by whatsinaname

probably, so when people join in they cant just jump in on the glory ?? like if we were trying to crack a puzzle, they would be watching the web, monitoring convos, and adjusting the site around what people have said - hence-> you are making it

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join