It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman

reply to post by Ivanova

what`s oct28`s email ???

[email protected]

.By the way... this was open' s response to my "Cinderella" email to him.

Can anyone here explain the last part [bolded] of his message ??

" You originally tried to deceive everyone and convinced them of something I'm not.

You can lead that path into confusion, but soon that will change.

edit on 27-8-2011 by Ivanova because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Here's a few points to clarify: (I went to bed at page 83, and just finished reading to here, page 90.)

Tallwhitehuman: The mods are watching. You got a warning from them because last night you were talking about being /high/. Discussion of such matters on this forum isn't permitted. (violation of T&C) Just thought I'd clear that up, and be thankful you just got a slap on the wrist, Lol. Lot's of good ideas you've had, keep up the good work!

Grower (OP): Thanks for doing the re-caps/updates, it helps to keep everyone pointed in the right direction. Also, I'd like to add that neither ATS nor projectpixel got hacked, and there are no viruses floating around. The whole redirection thing was a simple internet routing error, as when Thelighter started scanning, /they/ got scared and yanked their /dir/ offline. Your browsers got confused, and started looping, trying to direct to an invalid location. If everyone would've simply closed their browser and re-opened it, things would've refreshed just fine. Alas, like myself, everyone has multiple tabs open, and I rarely close my browser. Just wanted to clear that up.

Thelighter: Thanks for the link to David Goodman. Here's something to ponder: The prweb article was dated Sept. 26th, 2005. I found the Whois that said their site was created on 2009. Which is wrong? I'd like to add that projectpixel.com was started originally in 2005, but fizzled out, and was revitalized by another group in 2009. The current registration is set to expire in Dec. of 2011. They are on limited time before their domain expires. (BTW, you shook them up a bit, (Good work!) they wasn't expecting that scan, and the reason they are down right now is because they are totally revamping their server. When it comes back online, expect some major changes.)

Whatsinaname: (and everyone else!) The 404 error means the page was not found, that it doesn't exist. That means that the Originators of this puzzle have taken that page offline, and are changing things again. It'd be good to add into the updates all the 404'd pages so we have a record of what is changed, and when.

Johnwilkesbooth: Open28 is a new user here on ATS, and is somehow linked to Ivanova/alasbabylon. I am thinking they know each other, and most likely were in a relationship together. I think Open28 is THE open from projectpixel.com, and he came here yesterday to apologize for the quick re-set of their server, and all the confusion it caused.

Organdonor: projectpixel.com and oct282011.com are (were) mirror sites. oct282011.com is hosted on 1and1.com, and they ran out of their monthly bandwidth because of all the interest in the puzzle. oct282011.com is still down, and won't reset or be used until their bandwidth refreshes at the beginning of the month. I think they have abandoned updating it. However, any information posted at one site is automactically redirected to the other site, so they basically had two copies of the same site, very useful for backup purposes, and also for staying "live" at all times. Well, as we can see, that plan didn't work for them, as they only have one site active, and even it is "down". As I've said before, they are doing a MAJOR re-vamping of this puzzle.

Shellgrow: Thanks for taking the time to recap. Simply post it in this thread, then go to ATS +tools to add the link in your sig.

What I think is cool is that we (ATS) have once again the puzzle-makers on the run (Refer to 8-3-11). We find the clues, then do things they never originally anticipated. Even though they are watching us, and everything we say, the intuitive ability of a group of individuals working together is far more powerful than anything they can throw at us.....think about it. We've evened the playing field.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hi All, just joined today because I realy thought It was the time for it! This whole oct28 topic is what finally made me do it after a few years of lurking in the shadows.

Any how.. On topic now

I think that a lot of people are already aware of what this whole oct28 thing is all about. The different pics on the oct28 site al had to do with the prophecy from the mayan people. I saw the Hunab 'Ku sign and the hands with the flame, the quickening video.. It al leads to the point where we as a people are asked to set aside our differences and work together at raising our level of consiousness. For we are all one.
Having traveled through mexico a couple of times for a few months on end. I had the privi of talking with a lot of Mayan people. My whole life got turned upside down after the first time there and I changed my way of life completly.

Like one of the clues we got, it´s not to be found in the material things. Those things only lead to getting further and further from our path to unity consiousness.

This whole thing in my opinion is about working together for a common goal and to reach critical mass with awakend people!

The mirror mentioned is about looking closer to one-self, see your own duality. Look realy close and you can see your own soul through your own windows. It takes practice of inner silence, of stopping your internal dialog. From the silence the answers will rise. As I have experienced many, many times! keeping busy with things outside of yourself will lead to execive thinking which in turn keeps you from hearing the silence. Not to say thinking is wrong, not at all, but don´t loose focus on what´s realy important.

A mayan lady once told me at a busstop, she could see I was heavy engaged in thought, seek silence, not answers, then you will find answers you didn´t even know you had questions about.

Point af my rant

Let things you learn or find sink in, before you seek new and more questions/answers

In Lak´ech

edit on 27/8/2011 by InnerSilenc3 because: spelling

edit on 27/8/2011 by InnerSilenc3 because: more spelling

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
sent an email to oct28 - lets see if we get a reply......... there was no failure message soooo

what are we doing here ?? if your not playing the -"not a game"- then why should we ? oO ? and what was the superior national forest about ?

step it up a notch, lose the weird stuff, youve lost the interest of alot of people because of the silly cryptic stuff.

TallWhiteHuman - A.T.S - mwah x

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ivanova

this is on the wiki page -:

Holidays and observances

Christian Feast Day:
Abdias of Babylon

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This appeared on the oct28 site at one time (August 24th?) and I don't think it was ever mentioned here? Well, even if it was, here it is again anyway.

"to the resistors: I will step out of the shadows for you.. This site, we as a whole, I, and everyone here involved are in no way profiting, soliciting, experimenting, or toying with any person on this planet. We are not observing you, we are not secretly recording you, we are not turning a profit, nor are we planning to. ProjectPixels is a key, it is not involved with David Gooden, or his project from 6 years ago. Being said, I will not step out to resolve these issues anymore. Any person who wants to resist, then ignore the urge to be apart of this and something new, that is fine by US. -OPEN"

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
Here's a few points to clarify: (I went to bed at page 83, and just finished reading to here, page 90.)

Tallwhitehuman: The mods are watching. You got a warning from them because last night you were talking about being /high/. Discussion of such matters on this forum isn't permitted. (violation of T&C) Just thought I'd clear that up, and be thankful you just got a slap on the wrist, Lol. Lot's of good ideas you've had, keep up the good work!

Ah ..... ok
i`ll watch my step from now on

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
This appeared on the oct28 site at one time (August 24th?) and I don't think it was ever mentioned here? Well, even if it was, here it is again anyway.

"to the resistors: I will step out of the shadows for you.. This site, we as a whole, I, and everyone here involved are in no way profiting, soliciting, experimenting, or toying with any person on this planet. We are not observing you, we are not secretly recording you, we are not turning a profit, nor are we planning to. ProjectPixels is a key, it is not involved with David Gooden, or his project from 6 years ago. Being said, I will not step out to resolve these issues anymore. Any person who wants to resist, then ignore the urge to be apart of this and something new, that is fine by US. -OPEN"

i saw this on a website earlier when i was "doodling" on google........... i`ll check my history.....see if i can find it.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Holidays and observances

Christian Feast Day:
Abdias of Babylon

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerSilenc3

It all leads to the point where we as a people are asked to set aside our differences and work together at raising our level of consiousness. For we are all one.

THIS is Babylon, the tower of Babel.

" When all are one and one is all,
To be a rock and not to roll
And she's buying a stairway to heaven "

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

i see you have also noticed this time frame
i checked GLP earlier to see where this nutter came from

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
dont know if its connected i imagine that it could be to oct 28 2011 but just thought i would post this todays daily Tzolkin

www.mayanmajix.com...

talks about mirror of reailty and WARRIORS of TRUTH must be IMPECCABLE
or they will experience sufferings of accidents, MISUNDERSTANDINGS, and GOSSIP...

A GOOD DAY TO:
SPEND TIME IN REFLECTION AND INTRO-SPECTION

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I don't mean to be this guy, but I wish people would stop pointing fingers like someone got shot here.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

Bold mine. This proves that there ARE multiple people running the projectpixel/oct28 website. Good point, Grower.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Holidays and observances

Christian Feast Day:
Abdias of Babylon

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerSilenc3

It all leads to the point where we as a people are asked to set aside our differences and work together at raising our level of consiousness. For we are all one.

THIS is Babylon, the tower of Babel.

" When all are one and one is all,
To be a rock and not to roll
And she's buying a stairway to heaven "

Do you remember what the tower of Babel was all about? The whole tower of babel thing is what got the human race into this devide and conquer thing in the first place.. Instead of finding the one god within they built a tower to reach the heavens, according to the bible that is..

This is not about an easy way to fix your own questions, its about finding the inner truths, the truths we all have locked inside ourselves. By keeping yourself jawlocked on this one subject you miss the truths inside your own silence.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname
I don't mean to be this guy, but I wish people would stop pointing fingers like someone got shot here.

agreed ... its not about he , or she its about US .......... TOGETHER as ONE not divided by what we have been taught ... WE all have the choice to change the outcome if any situation but not by yourself but TOGETHER
edit on 8/27/2011 by luciddreamer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerSilenc3

I think you're a closer than anyone to the original "message". Nice summary.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddreamer2012

Originally posted by whatsinaname

agreed ... its not about he , or she its about US .......... TOGETHER as ONE not divided by what we have been taught ... WE all have the choice to change the outcome if any situation but not by yourself but TOGETHER
edit on 8/27/2011 by luciddreamer2012 because: (no reason given)

so in other words.................. lets stop talking tish and get on with some research/detective work ??

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Holidays and observances

Christian Feast Day:
Abdias of Babylon

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>