It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
its been down for hours, the last thing I heard was the red sphere turned green, and it went down before I could check that out.

the only external link I saved was from the 9999.html link, see the content here for now if you want.
vimeo.com...

if I had to make a theory as to why its down, open has been hacked before, infact everyone on this thread noticed something way odd at one point, assuming open is now asleep he/she/it/they haven't re-up'ed the site again, and most of it got wiped again, as this is not the first time this happened.

personally im waiting for it to be back up fully, no use speculating without the site there for referance.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
There are some unusual leaps. Look at who keeps priming the pump. A ringer. Who are the players and who are the leaders? Meat or sock. Bogan. Traffic analysis and bayes classification.
edit on 27-8-2011 by thelighter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by thelighter

who is the one priming the pump

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I think everyone will agree with me here, i havnt done anything wrong at all
-------> A member of the forum staff, maria_stardust, has sent you a warning regarding your activity on the thread titled,
New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

I didn't get a message, must be just you.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Ok I am finally caught up, seems I missed all the action late last night. I would really like a picture of the eye, as in open28's message at the bottom of page 75 sorry I don't know how to quote properly and add my own text yet.
They seemed to imply that was very important.

Grower thanks for helping me get back on track earlier

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Hi all, Ive just joined ATS and am following along. Useless at most PC stuff but your hints and tips and seeing behind the scenes showed me how to do this - projectpixels.com... and then view source.
(btw - I'll be embarrassed if it means nothing)

Project Pixels | Coming Soon

"humanproj.jpg">

edit on 27-8-2011 by witchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Why didnt it all come out properly?:

meta name="description" content="Exploring the possiblities of all humans.">

hmpf

Sorry, just found the edit button - whoops
edit on 27-8-2011 by witchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by lightmere

I do have a picture of the eye, if that's what you would like, but i'd like for you to pardon me for being a noob at this site. how do you insert a saved picture onto this? answer me that, and i'll show you the eye. but the eye didn't seem very important. just an eye.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
don't be embarresed, html is pretty confusing at times

basically anything in a diamond tag is a html tag, its very similar to BB code, closing tags with a / symbol.
start with the head tag, and you can include the specification of which variant of html your using like the top bit there.

the body contains stuff in the main window

i'll do a very basic example =)

top left!
this is a paragraph

check out w3schools.com for more info, its where I learned it and everyone else IRL that i know knows how to use it is due to this site =)
edit on 27/8/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

ed: i don't know how to comment code here =( doh!
edit on 27/8/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
dont know if anyone remembers but -> meta name="description" content="Exploring the possiblities of all humans.">

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
reply to post by Grower

dont worry........go get some sleep...... weve got alot of patience

Yeah, well see, that's the problem - I DO go to sleep! Now is my awake time, so I've apparently missed a lot in the last few hours. lol

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by johnwilkesbooth

The only way I have found out to add a picture is to add it to my profile picts. Sorry I can't be of more assistance.
I thinnk I went to tools then pictures then added the link from my pc.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

grower have you got the pic of the eye that there all on about ??

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

reply to post by Grower

grower have you got the pic of the eye that there all on about ??

Nope. And I missed the red/green link in the upper left? I never saw this 'map of Britain' mentioned earlier, either. I imagine because I'm not running quick time.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Hope this works, this is the eye from projectpixels.com/oct28/eyes.html

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Ah, alrighty then. Thanks! Not sure i know what to make of it, but it's a very pretty blue

There was a pic of only one. Hmmm...we 'see' with 2. Wonder if it's meant as a reference to dimensionalism.
edit on 27-8-2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
ok here my 2 cents for whats its worth. Thanks for the pict, could blue be the code. Or star as they both have 4 letters. I am probably going no where with this just thought i would throw it in after seeing the picture and about the site changing from red to green that's how I came up with blue. Hope that makes sense)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

last night was when the map of britain kept popping up , pointed to leicster once , then falkirk scotland after........... then just britain over and over, but before that it was the superior national forrest in minnesota america, the time river, ive got it all wrote down from last night, i feel it will be important soon, one of the sources of a pic included left down whe you could see a RIGHT hand pointing UP, i think we`ll be map reading again soon

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

reply to post by Grower

last night was when the map of britain kept popping up , pointed to leicster once , then falkirk scotland after........... then just britain over and over, but before that it was the superior national forrest in minnesota america, the time river, ive got it all wrote down from last night, i feel it will be important soon, one of the sources of a pic included left down whe you could see a RIGHT hand pointing UP, i think we`ll be map reading again soon

The coordinates of all those places have any significance? They onto the numbers thing again maybe?

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join