It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I'm thinking one of two things is going on right now.

1. Whoever is running the site might be taking the weekend off. They kept saying "Monday, Monday" and made some cryptic reference to 3 days on one of the last messages before the site went down. From Friday night to Monday is about 3 days, so maybe that's when they're coming back.

2. The game's over. Reading the GLP thread, things just degenerated into more and more cryptic nonsense until it finally just fizzled out. I'm wondering if whoever is behind this ran out of tricks or just plain got bored. Rather than give us some kind of conclusion, which they know will be a letdown no matter how they play it, they instead leave us hanging with "the big mystery" unsolved.

I could be way off, maybe they'll pop back up tonight with a whole new set of clues. But how many people are going to follow them all the way to Oct. 28? They know they can only do the same dead-end stuff for so long before people walk away. They've got to do something big, or leave us hanging, thereby claiming some small victory in their minds. But if they don't come back, we'll know it was just some teenagers (or adults with the minds of teenagers) who ran out of ideas. Just my two cents.
edit on 27-8-2011 by Exades because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ivanova

Originally posted by onehuman

I dont think I read anywhere that anyone mentioned that the eye is the window to ones soul, nor the all seeing eye either. Or, perhaps "eye" is really "I." We do know the "eye" on the dollar bill though.

Oct 28 said "it's in the eyes, plural.

But the Oct 28 eye photo only showed one eye.

I still think it has to do with the ongoing CAT = hurricane.
Huge hurricanes have multiple successive eyes, that is
eye wall replacements. The Oct 28 surgical-like graphic
reminded me of this too. And... observing the cat...
whether it is dead or alive... if one opens the box,
the cat is dead... reminded me of NOAA observing
the CAT = hurricane.. which they observe is dying [weakening.]

that would be a poor game................. this thing is counting down to 28/10/11 ( or 10/28/11 depending on which side of the pond your on
) why would it be about a hurricane that will clear up REALLY soon ??

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exades
I'm thinking one of two things is going on right now.

1. Whoever is running the site might be taking the weekend off. They kept saying "Monday, Monday" and made some cryptic reference to 3 days on one of the last messages before the site went down. From Friday night to Monday is about 3 days, so maybe that's when they're coming back.

2. The game's over. Reading the GLP thread, things just degenerated into more and more cryptic nonsense until it finally just fizzled out. I'm wondering if whoever is behind this ran out of tricks or just plain got bored. Rather than give us some kind of conclusion, which they know will be a letdown no matter how they play it, they instead leave us hanging with "the big mystery" unsolved.

I could be way off, maybe they'll pop back up tonight with a whole new set of clues. But how many people are going to follow them all the way to Oct. 28? They know they can only do the same dead-end stuff for so long before people walk away. They've got to do something big, or leave us hanging, thereby claiming some small victory in their minds. But if they don't come back, we'll know it was just some teenagers (or adults with the minds of teenagers) who ran out of ideas. Just my two cents.

ive got my beers in already.......... getting a chinese later, im a very - patient - person

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
sooooo , what we doing ? is there anything we can do while were waiting, what if theres a new site up and we havnt seen it yet ?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelighter

What did you make of this image? It was named atlasbabylondeception.jpg

I can not say definitively what those cryptic drawings symbolize.

We discussed this on my former GLP topic.

It reminded us of Devil's Tower [WY] or Devil's Dead [CO] or Castle Rock [CO.]

In Bible prophecy, the term, "mountain", symbolizes large nations.

Babylon is called a destroying mountain that destroys the entire earth..

The Kingdom of God is referred to a a rock that smashes Babylon, the fourth kingdom,
the last evil empire. That rock grows into a great mountain that covers the entire earth.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
can anyone remember the MiRrOr thing ? when someone deleted the lower case letters and googled MRO or something they got a mars space flight thing ? well i googled october 28 and wiki is at the top, so far down the wiki events page ( events in history on october 28 ) at -2009- theres a link to this - en.wikipedia.org... -did anyone put 2009 into the key pad ?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
the MRO is a satalite orbiting mars, I watched a nasa webcast where they made an and I quote "important anouncement" and ended up saying there are rivers on mars, at least thats what it looks like.

ed: I agree the heart cloud didn't last long =(
edit on 27/8/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I don't know about the rest of you guys,but as it currently stands, I am officially tired of being part of the human project.
This crap is at least for now, over until Open decides to make do something useful. This whole thing is turning into an episode of LOST. On, and on and on and on and at the very end no pay off.

Thanks, but no thanks.....It was fun while it lasted though....Kinda...
edit on 27-8-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
this is on the wiki page -:

Holidays and observances

Christian Feast Day:
Abdias of Babylon

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Oh... another strange thing that occurred related to those drawings.
When we were discussing the symbol of the mountain on GLP,
I posted something like.. " but what does it mean "... another
poster said something about heaven and I responded with the
name of a different mountain... then all the sudden my access
to GLP was denied [this was before I was banned.] Later,
I was able to access GLP again. This type of short non access
had happened to me before on my Oct 28 GLP topic. When it
had happened the first time, I emailed Oct 28 and asked him
if he knew anything about me not having access to GLP
and he replied right away and said" " Actually, I do."
So, the second time it happened when I mentioned that
special mountain, I figured it too was related to Oct 28.
Sorry, I can not tell you the name of the mountain I posted...
I promised St Nev I wouldn't.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ivanova

what`s oct28`s email ???

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
reply to post by Ivanova

what`s oct28`s email ???

It was open@oct282011.com. But I tried e-mailing earlier and it gave me a delivery failure notification. I don't think the e-mail is active anymore.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Exades

it seams to do that, and then sometimes work. don't ask me how, I honestly have no clue.

I would email open but they are usually watching this thread anyway. maybe I will soon, its probably time I did.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Exades

Typical ........ either they are down for the weekend , or they are busy working on the next peice...... what was the message earlier ? working on the last picture - or something ?
we`ll just have to be patient by the looks of it all........... wish we had the man power we had yesterday tho, we did well

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Weird that you would bring up the NASA connection.

My brother [NASA scientist] worked in ARES in Houston
[different type of ARES.] He also assisted in the planning
of manned missions to Mars. Houston NASA facility [JSC]
was mission control for all manned missions.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

I am still keeping watch but am baffled - so no more input for now. But I have to say that you keep me amused
Glad you have your beers in - stocking up for the evening. Love it:-)

At this point I am with Exades - I think they have been out ran.

As I have said in previous posts I have never thought this was going to be earth shattering - and I also think that at times we have over analysed certain aspects. However, you do expect more. The people doing this MUST be familiar with 8.3.11. We let that one go as ultimately it was a young guy, out of his depth who actually pulled quite a fun stunt.
Anyone following on from this should have made sure they had a good story, worth putting out there. Whilst we don't expect you tell us about the end of the earth; for goodness sake make sure you are prepared before going public. Because if you are unprepared you look stupid.

Take heed from Tall White Human - no matter what happens, they will still be at home with their beers. That is preparation:-)

Anyway - 28 10 people I hope you prove us wrong later :-)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Holidays and observances

Christian Feast Day:
Abdias of Babylon

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ivanova

Holidays and observances

Christian Feast Day:
Abdias of Babylon

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
i'll be frank, I disagree, ivanova was honest as day about her multiple identities.

tried emailing open, it bounced still.

ed: babylon was an ancient civilization tall, infact it means quite a few things.
edit on 27/8/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
just busy rockin my socks of while i wait for oct28

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join