It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Back after my good night's rest...
Man sometimes I HATE the need to sleep!
Everything went crazy minutes after I went to bed... I miss all the good stuff!
When I got back on the page was still up, with the red sphere in the upper corner. Didn't get the chance to see it turn green before it all went down again.

I do think the Cinderella story convo was a very interesting piece of the puzzle.

I had a thought last night when it was mentioned that we weren't created in 3 days...
Could it be that this will take 6 days to find the answers? Has anyone by any chance tried to find out how long it would take the timer to reach the 49# ?

As to the eye pic... there looks to be a small rectangular reflection in the center of the eye. I can't zoom the pic as of yet to see if I can find any detail to it. "It's all in the eyes"... maybe the reflection has meaning?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Ya know, I just came to the conclusion that when there's nothing going on with the site, we think too much. lol
Just pickin'.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I guess you could be right grower, we should ask her later when shes back I guess, seams to be a minor point though interesting.

I haven't said this yet either but thanks, all of you guys, I don't think any of us would still be paying attention without this continued input, and props grower for posting this in the first place =D

going dark again for a few hours unless something happens, oh grower btw you should add the pixelproject link to your initial post on page one, no end of people have asked why oct28.com isn't working =)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

Ivanova? Didn't someone post that Ivanova, Atossa, and AtlasBabylon were the same person?

Hi, newbie who just registered here. I've been following this discussion since the beginning, mostly on the GLP side. I haven't ready the entire thread here on ATS, so forgive me if this has been mentioned. The fuzzy picture on the site that said "You are making..." was actually a picture of AlasBabylon's/Atossa's/Ivanona's avatar on GLP. She, and several others there, took that as Open trying to convey a personal message to her. Most seemed to think that Open was telling her "you are making it fuzzy." As in, you're missing the point and creating static. Again, sorry if that's been mentioned already, just thought I'd throw it out there just in case.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
So........... we got any ideas yet ?? are we going anywhere ?? the football starts in 25 mins, so i`ll bee out of service for an hour and a half........ might flick back and forth if were getting beat tho

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Exades

Not a bad point! She keeps going off on the Russian links... but nothing seems to line up there.
Thanks for that and WELCOME!

link   
I don't think that has been specifically mentioned here tbh, welcome =D

we have noticed open is -deffinatly- watching here and glp however, and responces to certain happenings seam to happen in the space of minutes when this site is peaking, its sort of bugging me that its still down =/

link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname
I guess you could be right grower, we should ask her later when shes back I guess, seams to be a minor point though interesting.

I haven't said this yet either but thanks, all of you guys, I don't think any of us would still be paying attention without this continued input, and props grower for posting this in the first place =D

going dark again for a few hours unless something happens, oh grower btw you should add the pixelproject link to your initial post on page one, no end of people have asked why oct28.com isn't working =)

I agree, thanks to everyone inputting their ideas. You never know what might be important at any point!

Unfortunately, I can't edit my first post, so I had to add it to my signature.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

the reflection in the eye was a little blue streak thingy , but the only pic ive seen was a photobucket link, so if it was a tag or anything, it wouldnt work, we need the page with the eye on it, to check the source n stuff, they hide stuff in the source

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Exades

I registered here about 2 weeks ago to comment on the "Wierd Cloud Shoots Singapore" thread. You'll notice that was created in 8/17 and my account was created 8/18. Just to clear up confusion, I'm not in on anything. I wish I was, cause if I was in on something...I'd tattle and tell you guys everything
haha.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by johnwilkesbooth

Yeah, I would also be spillin' the proverbial beans!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I'm going to leave for a bit. bbl.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth
reply to post by Exades

I registered here about 2 weeks ago to comment on the "Wierd Cloud Shoots Singapore" thread. You'll notice that was created in 8/17 and my account was created 8/18. Just to clear up confusion, I'm not in on anything. I wish I was, cause if I was in on something...I'd tattle and tell you guys everything
haha.

Haha, yeah, I kinda wish someone would tattle! This has gotten to be quite an adventure, though. I've honestly never been sucked into a topic on the net like this one. Here's hoping it all leads to something worthwhile.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
hey , im just thinking, remember when i said the address number to the hand shake pic was 111322263339 , and maybe it meant

#1 is 3
#2 is 6
#3 is 9

somethings been bugging me about some-ones sig, it says if six was nine......... what if 399 is an important number ?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
is the keypad working for anyone ?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Now I'm just stumped again until they throw us another bone...
I have to get ready for work

Maybe "they" will wake up and get the ball rolling again by the time I come back...

Good work guys. I think a lot has been accomplished in the last few days. Keep thinking... I know I will!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
hey , im just thinking, remember when i said the address number to the hand shake pic was 111322263339 , and maybe it meant

#1 is 3
#2 is 6
#3 is 9

somethings been bugging me about some-ones sig, it says if six was nine......... what if 399 is an important number ?

Could be. Someone on the other site mention the numbers 3, 6 and 9 were important. But didn't the very first oct28 page say 9 was NOT important? And somewhere 3 showed up AS being important.

In the back of my mind, I've really been wondering if Fibonacci sequence might be important somehow...but there doesn't seem to be any kind of connection from it to oct28.
Maybe that's what's bugging me - that there isn't!
edit on 27-8-2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

but if the numbers 3,6,9,and8 are all making an apearance, weve got a couple more codes to play with on that keypad
i really think we missed the whole point of the keypad....... and i think the - others will be looking for material-ignore them , thingy , meant -> alot of us will be clutching at straws, and its not as obvious as we think , so ignore the random stuff........ one of the pages said something like, dont expect it to be obvious or something , the page with monday,monday and the sphere in the box which took us to Britain.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Guys just bumped into something weird! I was keeping track of this puzzle since page 1 but never subscribed to ATF. So as I had noticed a clue in the code of the sphere and none of you had mentioned , I re-cheched the code and decided to join the ATF,created an acount and went on to post my findings......GUESS WHAT????

I couldn't access the site projectpixels.com... it automatically redirected me to the oct282011.com... and all of that just after I had registered to ATF!before that I could still see the cat,the sphere everything,we are talking about afive minute window here!

Now could someone be blocking registered users of ATF from accessing the site???

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Has anyone been following this thread?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As way back, I remember someone cant remember who it was but said when they clicked one of the links that thread popped up.

I have not been following it, as I have been to busy here with this one, but I think its worth looking into, if this has already been mentioned already sorry.

I am going to check it out later today.

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join