It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I just put together a list of everything covered from page 1 to page 32. its sort of a re-cap. It ONLY the facts and skips all the chit-chat. Its still extensive reading but I tried to list only relevant stuff. It saves people reading for the entire day just to 100% catch up (hopefully). I will continue the list tomorrow as its bedtime for me now zzzz. Where should I post the re-cap? It pretty long still.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Did you guys see this new thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And yes i have read both those threads, thats also what got my interest in this one.

edit on 27-8-2011 by lightmere because: forgot something

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
has everyone else given up ?? Oo ? or are we elsewhere now ? another thread ?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Phewww that was a lot of reading.

I like the idea that "love" and "home" may fit better than "safe", but really when you put the 2 together, one does feel safe.

I dont think I read anywhere that anyone mentioned that the eye is the window to ones soul, nor the all seeing eye either. Or, perhaps "eye" is really "I." We do know the "eye" on the dollar bill though.

I never got to see the maps, but I do recall from the other night on "Ancient Aliens" they mentioned that some believe the Holy Grail may be located at a very old church in "Scotland." It traveled "through" Britain to get there.

I never got to see the red dot green dot either, but it did make me think of the website gcp dot that measures peoples umm fluctuations of interest? lol not sure how to explain that. Oddly though that link is coming up for me at the moment, perhaps it will for others.

Red to green may also mean we have been at a red light up until now, and we have now reached the green light to go forward. Or, all systems are go.

I think the movie really played a big part in this frankly. We needed to "see it, and hear it."

Perhaps the cats were just to remind us there is life after death and we have always known this somewhere in our minds. or, for every action there is a opposite action as well.

Something else struck me as well ,but escapes me at the moment! Typical.

Anyhow those are my ponderings on this up till now anyway.

eta: I just remembered! The reference to the thread about the little child. There is the saying, "Out of the mouths of babes." Perhaps there is a lot of truth to what the child speaks of and there is nothing to fear.
edit on 27/8/11 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by lightmere
reply to post by Grower

Did you guys see this new thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And yes i have read both those threads, thats also what got my interest in this one.

edit on 27-8-2011 by lightmere because: forgot something

Interesting thread, but I believe that is just a rag that gleans interesting things from the net, including here.

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
has everyone else given up ?? Oo ? or are we elsewhere now ? another thread ?

heck, no! Haven't given up, but there isn't much happening at the mo.

Which, I wish there was something, just a crumb of something happening. I'm gonna be pretty po'd if stuff starts up again and Irene ends up taking my power out tomorrow.
edit on 27-8-2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

the - i am the eye thread might be a clue........... didnt oct28 say something like its in the eye ?

why show that site tho ?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

i dont think the maps were anything to do with the holy grail , the location was the run or something , i think i posted the location further back, we got it from an answer to a code, it was dont run or something, i mapped with bing and it showed me the run eh519 or something in falkirk scotland.

or something

edit on 27-8-2011 by TallWhiteHuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
lmao...my thoughts are so all over the freaking board right now that it isn't even funny. Every single clue runs everywhere and nowhere. Like a 'cat' chasing it's tail.

I think I seriously need to stop reading the thread at the other site. Total bizzaro, disjointed, pointless, nonsensical, ridiculous, nuttsy posts going on over there. Did I mention bizzaro? lol
edit on 27-8-2011 by Grower because: I found my brain

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
just did a little re-cap............one of the codes led to a page which said , patience, it takes time, thats key [1] or something like that........... maybe after all of this, were still looking for key [2] ? key [1] is 8 on the safe(patience) , key [2] might be another number for the safe, is it 3 ? we were thrown around three countries last night , infact most numbers weve seen have been multiples of 3 .......... is the safe back on yet ?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Not up for me.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
going to the shop ........ i`ll be back

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname
new picture of a red sphere, .love in the counter lead me to this

projectpixels.com...

share the love people.

What happened to the fluffy white heart shaped love cloud in a clear blue sky ??

The love certainly didn't last long.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

Ivanova? Didn't someone post that Ivanova, Atossa, and AtlasBabylon were the same person?

True

My internet name is Atossa Ivanova [not my real name.]

My name on GLP was AlasBabylon.

GLP banned me for no good reason and I can no longer access the GLP forum.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
so, we any further forward or is EVERYTHING still down ? got my beers in, looks like another night of patience so far

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exades

Ivanova? Didn't someone post that Ivanova, Atossa, and AtlasBabylon were the same person?

Hi, newbie who just registered here. I've been following this discussion since the beginning, mostly on the GLP side. I haven't ready the entire thread here on ATS, so forgive me if this has been mentioned. The fuzzy picture on the site that said "You are making..." was actually a picture of AlasBabylon's/Atossa's/Ivanona's avatar on GLP. She, and several others there, took that as Open trying to convey a personal message to her. Most seemed to think that Open was telling her "you are making it fuzzy." As in, you're missing the point and creating static. Again, sorry if that's been mentioned already, just thought I'd throw it out there just in case.

I was one of the very first, if not the first, to call the Oct 28 phone number..

The first time I called, I hung up and didn't leave a message.

Days later when I checked the site again, it said something about not leaving
a message and asked what is it I need. So, I called again and told Oct28
that I need Vladimir Putin to arise as God's Anointed Orthodox Autocratic Tsar !

Shortly afterwards my Russian holy crown avatar was posted on the Oct28 site.

If Oct28 didn't want me involved he sure had a weird way of showing it.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ivanova

Originally posted by Exades

Hi, newbie who just registered here. I've been following this discussion since the beginning, mostly on the GLP side. I haven't ready the entire thread here on ATS, so forgive me if this has been mentioned. The fuzzy picture on the site that said "You are making..." was actually a picture of AlasBabylon's/Atossa's/Ivanona's avatar on GLP. She, and several others there, took that as Open trying to convey a personal message to her. Most seemed to think that Open was telling her "you are making it fuzzy." As in, you're missing the point and creating static. Again, sorry if that's been mentioned already, just thought I'd throw it out there just in case.

I was one of the very first, if not the first, to call the Oct 28 phone number..

The first time I called, I hung up and didn't leave a message.

Days later when I checked the site again, it said something about not leaving
a message and asked what is it I need. So, I called again and told Oct28
that I need Vladimir Putin to arise as God's Anointed Orthodox Autocratic Tsar !

Shortly afterwards my Russian holy crown avatar was posted on the Oct28 site.

If Oct28 didn't want me involved he sure had a weird way of showing it.

yes............ a very weird way of showing it.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

What did you make of this image? It was named atlasbabylondeception.jpg

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ivanova

Originally posted by whatsinaname
new picture of a red sphere, .love in the counter lead me to this

projectpixels.com...

share the love people.

What happened to the fluffy white heart shaped love cloud in a clear blue sky ??

The love certainly didn't last long.

Thats funny

Just clicked on the project pixels in your link, and it came up saying "Ooop's link appears to be broken!"

But when you click on try re-loading it brought up something called the human project, with the following text at the bottom....

Project Pixels, not owned by David Gooden, not taking your money.. Try again

Who is David Gooden ?

Glad he isn't taking my money, but will this insanity ever end ?!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

www.prweb.com...

edit on 27-8-2011 by thelighter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman

I dont think I read anywhere that anyone mentioned that the eye is the window to ones soul, nor the all seeing eye either. Or, perhaps "eye" is really "I." We do know the "eye" on the dollar bill though.

Oct 28 said "it's in the eyes, plural.

But the Oct 28 eye photo only showed one eye.

I still think it has to do with the ongoing CAT = hurricane.
Huge hurricanes have multiple successive eyes, that is
eye wall replacements. The Oct 28 surgical-like graphic
reminded me of this too. And... observing the cat...
whether it is dead or alive... if one opens the box,
the cat is dead... reminded me of NOAA observing
the CAT = hurricane.. which they observe is dying [weakening.]

new topics

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join