It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

most probably, i think theres codes weve missed on the keypad, the only thing is, i was using bmap with bing and couldnt see any coordinates.......... if we back track and google earth em or something, google maps maybe, we might get coordinates from them
we`ll need to rake through the 60`s

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
reply to post by Grower

most probably, i think theres codes weve missed on the keypad, the only thing is, i was using bmap with bing and couldnt see any coordinates.......... if we back track and google earth em or something, google maps maybe, we might get coordinates from them
we`ll need to rake through the 60`s

I'm most sure you're right about missing some keypad codes - they were updating and adding on the fly and some that were tried previously that didn't work eventually did.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

bad news, the keypads down, we need to enter the codes we all tried last night and get the thing to load the answers again........ looks like we need to wait, they usually get someone to let us know theyre back up, it happened a few times yesterday

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
you do know someone ran two seperate scans to get the codes right? the second because they forgot to check the asterix ones >_> there was a huge list of those somewhere back in this thread, went through each one and listed what I saw, and then we found **42 and boom everyone on the site had ats linking to the 404 page over there, which makes absolutely zero sense.

I don't doubt there could be some new codes but the site owner was practically telling us, with a picture of a scanner, your supposed to not do it that way >_>

make of that what you will cause I didn't find one virus on my pc after hours of scanning, and its all recorded here in this thread, and it was bizzare with a capital wtf.

thinking about it, I still don't get what happened.

ed: please elaborate on the map of britain because I missed that to, but heard it mentioned at one point. same site?
edit on 27/8/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
You guys are welcome for the picture. It looked like a plain eye to me, but it could just be me. Also, if it helps, when it was on the site, when you hit "Save As" to the picture, it was called "soon". So I guess he's saying something is going to happen soon.

And by "map of britain" do you mean when you traced the site, it went to britain? If not, I never saw a map of britain on the site at all.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by johnwilkesbooth

no.......... every answer we got outta the keypad for instance --> Take the time

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname
you do know someone ran two seperate scans to get the codes right? the second because they forgot to check the asterix ones >_> there was a huge list of those somewhere back in this thread, went through each one and listed what I saw, and then we found **42 and boom everyone on the site had ats linking to the 404 page over there, which makes absolutely zero sense.

I don't doubt there could be some new codes but the site owner was practically telling us, with a picture of a scanner, your supposed to not do it that way >_>

make of that what you will cause I didn't find one virus on my pc after hours of scanning, and its all recorded here in this thread, and it was bizzare with a capital wtf.

thinking about it, I still don't get what happened.

Well, I know what happened...the site redirected (and ATS) the instant they were hacked. Quite a coincidence that they got hacked at the exact time that thelighter started scanning, but I still think it was a coincidence.
What freaks me out is that whoever could do that has the power, and obviously an agenda, to do what they did. Someone wants Open stopped. Badly.
edit on 27-8-2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2011 by Grower because: somone remembered for me

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Didnt open say theres no such thing as coincidence ?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

lol, true!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Ed: For those that missed it last night, this is about the thread shutting down:

Yeah that was wierd when it happened. When you opened this ATS thread to check it, it brought you to the 404/Ghost page from Project Pixels. Literally. Then there was a scanner on the projectpixel site saying basically that his information is of no use if you can't find it out for yourself. Not only that but it, again, showed a scanner. I believe the user name thelighter (very sorry if i'm wrong) said he was going to SCAN the codes.

So he "scanned" them, then ATS shut down, and /OCT28/ said that we could've share information and we had to find out stuff out ourselves while showing a picture of a scanner. THEN after it shut down, someone with a screenname Open28 came in here saying he was sorry for what happened and that he wouldn't do it again, and then on the /oct28/ site he said "i'm not open28". So it's like, wtf just happened. Hahah, I just couldn't put the computer down at that point.
edit on 27-8-2011 by johnwilkesbooth because: b

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
im guessing , when the likes of avatar and irivana or whatever its called, comes back, we`ll be off again

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

thelighter was in on it all, the page name for the keypad was something about light, he joined when we were playing with the keypad......... who ever is running oct28 has got man power, they are monitoring the web to see what ideas they create , remember , were making it........ lets get to making it then lol .

link   
reply to post by Grower

I can remember for you, it was thelighter page 70.

link   

Ivanova? Didn't someone post that Ivanova, Atossa, and AtlasBabylon were the same person?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lightmere

Thank you! I hate not giving credit to people when I should.
edit on 27-8-2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Then you realize, if that's true, last night we didn't have many friends? haha.

Besides you me and grower, there weren't many people we didn't either suspect things about (i.e. atossa, ivanova, etc.) or knew that they were in on it (open28, thelighter). Last night only us 3 and the people we suspected were posting. So...maybe we were being coached last night? every "find" was really just them releasing info?

Not trying to start drama, just thinking.
edit on 27-8-2011 by johnwilkesbooth because: typo: ever to every

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth

Ivanova? Didn't someone post that Ivanova, Atossa, and AtlasBabylon were the same person?

Yes. Her sn on glp is AlasBabylon. Well, not anymore...she was banned. Make of that what you will.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

yes, theres a big con going on here, they are flicking between different profiles..... the first few pages of the site had some sort of tracker/scanner on it, thats why one of them refered us to a global map with pinpoints on it, they were most probably our computers, that was a -hello- from the nutjobs running this project, theyve made a mess of it all, its losing intrest now, they need to knock it up a notch, less creepy stuff, more - interesting - stuff.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

yes, tnt posted that thought before she went to sleep, and I agreed since i've been watching glp aswell, all the referances to russian content matter seam to indicate they are the same people, at least that ivanova is atossa, alasbabylon however im not sure because ivanova talked about them at one point as seperate.

props to the light man scanning for us, again I have no idea wtf that was and I agree whoever did that is not on our side whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Your very kind, you have been helping me too, and I appreciate it

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join