It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 627
<< 624  625  626    628  629  630 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Hey guys.

So while I was at class tonight I got really bored and started thinking about the recent updates to the site.

I believe the we are all... part means: We are all human. No price on thinking outside the box.

If you look at the source code where the def night and the number is, it seems to be python code. So the message there is to call the number, and define night.

Step 8.night I'm pretty sure refers to 9351, and the (Distraction) bit could be referring to the ATS sponsored game. Yesterday was (Defend), and I think we can all agree we were defending our views for the majority of the day yesterday.

Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0pened
reply to post by TNTarheel

My friend,

You must find your own answers. Life is about living. Living is about love.

I have stated that many times. I am only presenting materials that have led me to love and live even in the face of death.

I cannot explain it. I truly wish I could.
edit on 21-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

I have my answers, friend Opened, I seek no more. I walk my own paths...just as each must do.

If you would teach...speak plainly. Nothing worth having or knowing is wrapped in riddles to hide itself.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I simply wish I could. It is more than a few words on a page. Some things cannot and never will be able to put into words. All we can do is try to teach, so the student learns.

Can you understand that?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

All we can do is try to teach, so the student learns.
Can you understand that?

Yes, I can. But if you would teach, teach plainly.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I simply wish I could. It is more than a few words on a page. Some things cannot and never will be able to put into words. All we can do is try to teach, so the student learns.

Can you understand that?

Usually when you are teaching a student you make sure they are learning, and if not you try and see why that is.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 0pened

www.youtube.com...

I like this song, and I think you would too.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Some of us don't have the capability to teach "plainly". I do not think in words. I feel through music. I love through life. I live through love. I am who I am. I cannot change that. I really wish you could see what I see.

What we perceive and know cannot be easily shown. It takes time. It takes experience. It takes love to understand one another.

It takes more than words.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Originally posted by sheba2011
[Is that Love? Well, nature really does not have a pretty side. It's not always hearts and flowers.

Your words speak true, Sheba. Consider though: if one or several amongst your group of friends begins to act...differently...do you not notice?

Absolutely, I do. I am quite sensitive to that. Too sensitive.

I have no idea how I come across here and I know I'm a relatively newbie so this is all you have to judge me by (and wow I am getting a deja vu feeling as I type this!!). I am naturally empathic trusting doey-eyed Bambi type who believes the best in everyone. I had to learn to operate the other side of my brain -- the side that can get paranoid but in a rationally paranoid way. My motto is trust but verify but yes I can totally understand those who verify then trust. Those who trust only -- get quickly extinguished. Those who verify only -- live a miserable and lonely and consumed with paranoid life. Everything is about balance, no?

I'm not sure I addressed your question but your question prompted me to say all that. A bit tired at moment. Long day!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

[Is that Love? Well, nature really does not have a pretty side. It's not always hearts and flowers.

Your words speak true, Sheba. Consider though: if one or several amongst your group of friends begins to act...differently...do you not notice?

Absolutely, I do. I am quite sensitive to that. Too sensitive.

I have no idea how I come across here and I know I'm a relatively newbie so this is all you have to judge me by (and wow I am getting a deja vu feeling as I type this!!). I am naturally empathic trusting doey-eyed Bambi type who believes the best in everyone. I had to learn to operate the other side of my brain -- the side that can get paranoid but in a rationally paranoid way. My motto is trust but verify but yes I can totally understand those who verify then trust. Those who trust only -- get quickly extinguished. Those who verify only -- live a miserable and lonely and consumed with paranoid life. Everything is about balance, no?

I'm not sure I addressed your question but your question prompted me to say all that. A bit tired at moment. Long day!

I used to be a verify only type of person. Now I am a trust and verify, and I am a lot happier.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Some of us don't have the capability to teach "plainly". I do not think in words. I feel through music. I love through life. I live through love. I am who I am. I cannot change that. I really wish you could see what I see.

What we perceive and know cannot be easily shown. It takes time. It takes experience. It takes love to understand one another.

It takes more than words.

Tell me, Opened, how do you know what I or any of the others do or do not see? What we do or do not understand? What we do or do not know?

Tell me, plainly, how you think that only a few can understand? Is this not a form of arrogance instead of love??

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman

Funny you should mention acorn toss.. I have been a bit distressed as yesterday when I drove my cab, it appeared the squirrels were on some sort of suicide mission. It was awful. Today I managed to stop and save as many as I saw didnt make it yesterday. It was very unusual the numbers.

I always like to look for signs in nature, and Im just having a hard time reading this one... The only thing that brings me peace of thought is maybe they are moving on to the other side of the mirror so we can still enjoy the acorn toss when we get there.... you have any clue as to what this may be about?

Well the good news is the trees believe there is a reason to continue enough to store. If it was all over it would seem they would just quit. Last winter,though, there was a super excess of black walnuts yet the winter hardly occurred compared to blizzard type deep snows the year before. Maybe the animals are picking up the humans frenzy. We could pick up from each other and freak each other out over some internet induced situation that wasn't actually going to happen. Of course, if you kill yourself in panic, fear or frenzy, then regardless of the big picture for you, your big picture is you are dead.Then you will find out, you still are alive just on another frequency.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Those who trust only -- get quickly extinguished. Those who verify only -- live a miserable and lonely and consumed with paranoid life. Everything is about balance, no?

Everything is about balance...yes

Take your rest, Sheba. It is not good to push the body and mind day after day. This is one thing I am most sure of.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

My friend,

You must find your own answers. Life is about living. Living is about love. Love is why we live.

I have stated that many times. I am only presenting materials that have led me to love and live even in the face of death.

I cannot explain it. I truly wish I could.

I see so much sorrow and pain. It doesn't have to be that way.

I feel sorrow when no one else realizes the true meaning of love.

You sound like a person ready to make a noble sacrifice.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Can you understand that?

Meh. The teacher can learn much from the student. Not a very good teacher if the teacher doesn't learn from the student. Just sayin'...

I resist being teacher as much as I resist being student. Call me stubborn. Or odd.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ApolloEnigma

I already posted that one

So much overlooked.

That is okay though.

I still love you all.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Site change
Wiki is now passworded.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Hey blueberry. Did you get my u2u?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cingularity

What did you think of this?

Or has that already been covered?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Those who trust only -- get quickly extinguished. Those who verify only -- live a miserable and lonely and consumed with paranoid life. Everything is about balance, no?

Everything is about balance...yes

Take your rest, Sheba. It is not good to push the body and mind day after day. This is one thing I am most sure of.

Actually it wasn't a physically taxing day, nor was it mentally taxing. The only thing taxing about it was maintaining the zero point zen like nature while someone else was having a stress monkey freak out and pinging right left down and sideways. Did what I could --- ultimately leaving said person alone to his freak out to learn his own lessons was all there really was to do.

I will sleep just fine, I'm sure. Still just exhausts me because this person was much younger version of myself and I knew exactly what was going on and why... but it wasn't for me to fix. In the end, it was far better that I did NOT fix it.

It is like the squirrels, when you think about it. Though with less blood and gore.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Maybe think of it like this.

When we are taught we mainly use out eyes and ears.

Once the concept is grasped it is no longer vision or hearing. It is a belief.

I believe in this.

I know it is possible; I just can't see how it will happen with the way most act.

It takes teamwork. It takes love.

new topics

top topics

<< 624  625  626    628  629  630 >>

join