It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 626
<< 623  624  625    627  628  629 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma

Originally posted by favouriteslave
Um, watch this and tell me if you see anything familiar !!!!!!

I have the fibonacci sequence written on the back of my car. It's pretty familiar.
edit on 21-9-2011 by ApolloEnigma because: (no reason given)

Not just that but it shows the spiral, Phi and all the main points around a circle and where you go from that point. Someone with a more mathmatical mind might make some connections to the site if they watch it. Please watch it!
edit on 21-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Kruup

Sound familiar? I posted this link days ago.

No coincidences.
edit on 21-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma

Um, watch this and tell me if you see anything familiar !!!!!!

I have the fibonacci sequence written on the back of my car. It's pretty familiar.
edit on 21-9-2011 by ApolloEnigma because: (no reason given)

Not just that but it shows the spiral, Phi and all the main points around a circle and where you go from that point. Someone with a more mathmatical mind might make some connections to the site if they watch it. Please watch it!

I just finished watching it, and I made connections to old images and things on the site.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kruup
This thread is going nowhere...

Found these two pages which I put on the wiki a few days ago but now wiki requires username and password..

oct282011.com...
oct282011.com...&code=4092333735

Also figured out the meaning of "fpiny".

To the right of fpiny says left or shift left. If you look at the key to the left of each letter on the keyboard it will spell "doubt".

Good find! Quite how it relates I have no idea but please do excuse us a little while we revel at the (probably temporary) departure of certain persons who only added ridicule and insults to this thread. I don't look much at the wiki to be fair, but as far as I am aware its mainly been members here that started and updated it. (I could be wrong, just like usual)

Credit to you for spotting doubt though. That will give the negative ones much to cheer about I am sure. Sometimes its so plain its just cryptic!

Everyone, put those pineal glands away!
"Doubt your story"

PS I guess they (its not connected to ATS) put the registration thing in to make sure people were genuine and to guard against random deletion. Just my 2 cents
edit on 21/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added a PS

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

Excellent find! It touches on many things, some of which the Nassim Haramein youtube series mentioned. Binary beauty, platonic solids, fitting matter into a sphere, numerical perfection.
The deeper you look, the smaller things may get, yet it all stays the same. Fractal-like, almost. Now that my brain is fractured by too-quickly speaking caffeine addicts, I think I may need some rest. I did watch and learn and star you.

PS All the oct28 sites (regular, wiki, record) now time out for me.
edit on 21/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added a PS

PPS All back up and running again now (reboot?) but the wiki site won't even let you view it. Password dialog says "Time". I have no idea what the user/pass is, I did try Time in both.
edit on 21/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0pened
reply to post by Kruup

Sound familiar? I posted this link days ago.

No coincidences.

Thats because you know who 0pen is and what the message is. Why not just come out and tell us? Silentwalkers was supposed to spill the beans..........so far I've got lots of gas and NO BEANS

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

*sigh*

Go read this.

Sometimes I make leaps I can't even understand or explain, I just simply know it.

*sigh*

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Perhaps an explanation does not come because there is no understanding/knowledge on which to base it, yes?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Open, you disappoint me. You continue to play. No guidelines, no goal, just the...game.

If you have faith in your message, share it plain. Let the people decide if it has merit for them. You cannot force sight...for you blind the ones who you would have see.

Peace to you.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
reply to post by TNTarheel

Funny you should mention acorn toss.. I have been a bit distressed as yesterday when I drove my cab, it appeared the squirrels were on some sort of suicide mission. It was awful. Today I managed to stop and save as many as I saw didnt make it yesterday. It was very unusual the numbers.

I always like to look for signs in nature, and Im just having a hard time reading this one... The only thing that brings me peace of thought is maybe they are moving on to the other side of the mirror so we can still enjoy the acorn toss when we get there.... you have any clue as to what this may be about?

My understanding is that squirrels are territorial -- so are mice. My husband thought he was doing the kind thing, trapping unwanted squirrels in a Ha-a-Hart trap and then releasing them miles away from our house. But then we learned that squirrels are territorial and if set loose in another territory they basically get mercilessly ripped to shreds by the squirrels living in that territory.

Is that Love? Well, nature really does not have a pretty side. It's not always hearts and flowers.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011
[Is that Love? Well, nature really does not have a pretty side. It's not always hearts and flowers.

Your words speak true, Sheba. Consider though: if one or several amongst your group of friends begins to act...differently...do you not notice?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I don't think Opened is Open. Its the tone that makes the music but his tone is way out of key. Now, where's my Unicorn?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

I don't think Opened is Open. Its the tone that makes the music but his tone is way out of key. Now, where's my Unicorn?

This I know, friend Driver. It was Opened I addressed in my previous post.

My words were for Open. Let us see if he heeds them...or not.

Unicorn? Is that it by yon rainbow?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
Oh yeah, I forgot something, Mara? Ask your friend if the crickets are singing in a major concert, for lack of a better way to put it! My crickets are on a 24 hour sing a thon....

Not crickets... locusts. 17 year thing. I see their empty shells.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

OK, I was just checking.
Not too many rainbows here but the last one ( a couple of weeks ago) was a glorious double rainbow. 2 fully complete semi-circles in the sky. As far as the whole Open thing goes I will only be disappointed if the site suddenly starts showing a certain Rick Astley video (rick rolled) but apart from that I'm enjoying the ride and many of the people here. Call me a sentimental old fool.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

OK, I was just checking.
Not too many rainbows here but the last one ( a couple of weeks ago) was a glorious double rainbow. 2 fully complete semi-circles in the sky. As far as the whole Open thing goes I will only be disappointed if the site suddenly starts showing a certain Rick Astley video (rick rolled) but apart from that I'm enjoying the ride and many of the people here. Call me a sentimental old fool.

I think you'd like this video

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kruup
This thread is going nowhere...

Found these two pages which I put on the wiki a few days ago but now wiki requires username and password..

oct282011.com...
oct282011.com...&code=4092333735

Also figured out the meaning of "fpiny".

To the right of fpiny says left or shift left. If you look at the key to the left of each letter on the keyboard it will spell "doubt".

Awesome! Pfiny has been driving me batty.

I have 100% belief but it ain't been gettin' me nowhere... grrrrrrrrrrr

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

You just don't understand my key. My key is love.

If you want to understand me better, go read this.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

OK, I was just checking.

Only if you will call me the same
The only reason I returned was to visit. The website lost my interest when it became the property of the "in-the-knows" and snubbed it's nose at regular people. But you already know my thoughts on that, yes?

I saw a glorious rainbow yesterday as I was on my way home. It made my heart sing with gladness.

I will need a new monitor if that video pops up!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

My friend,

You must find your own answers. Life is about living. Living is about love. Love is why we live.

I have stated that many times. I am only presenting materials that have led me to love and live even in the face of death.

I cannot explain it. I truly wish I could.

I see so much sorrow and pain. It doesn't have to be that way.

I feel sorrow when no one else realizes the true meaning of love.

<< 623  624  625    627  628  629 >>

join