It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 629
<< 626  627  628    630  631  632 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

What can I say?

I am an INTP.

A rare one maybe, but I love.

I experience. I observe. I know. I only reference my experiences/thoughts and things I find meaning in. That I will never deny.

In the end, I simply love.
edit on 21-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmirror
Ok I was not going to write again...but this puzzle has me suckered in so here I go again...
maybe what I have found might help???

I found something interesting that might be related to the SBJ? Not sure...but if it isn't than it is an extreme coincidence...and there is suppose to be no such things as coincidence right?

I looked up SJB online and came to a fan fiction site:
www.fanfiction.net...

Powderpuff girls...not my sort of thing...however maybe for Open?
lol.

The latest story is quite interesting and is called 'More Than Human':
essbeejay.dreamwidth.org... (Chapter 7)
Here is the bit in it that was interesting...relating to lucid dreaming...

“What are you doing here?”

He stared at her for a second before replying, “Buying a mattress, obviously.”

Her face expressed the tiniest fraction of frustration at his response.

“I mean... what recent circumstances put you in a situation where you have to go out and buy a mattress?” After a pause, she added, “Obviously.”

When he didn't answer immediately, she continued, “Are you having trouble sleeping? Or... is it bad dreams?”

Brick almost felt offended that she could suggest he'd be affected by something as insignificant as a nightmare.

“I don't dream,” he said.

“You... you don't?”

“I mean... well, I dream, but I...” He sat down on another mattress and looked at her. “I'm in control of them. I lucid dream.”

Blossom looked a little impressed. “How do you do that?”

He shrugged. “I just... I've done it since I was eleven, I guess, or twelve. Something like that. One night I just realized I was in a dream and I've done it ever since.”

“So what does a person who's in control of their dreams... dream about?”

Coups. Ruling the world. Their own general awesomeness as a person. “Whatever I want.”

Blossom's gaze shifted from him to the mattress he was sitting on.

“How's that one?”

Might have something to do with linking to the lucid dreaming exercise?

[@ans] has to be humans...@ is also meaning monkey tail...so we are humans...men of monkey...lol.

.~$. what is the approx. or estimated price we put on ourselves?

We are all [ONE]

Perhaps this is what these things mean?

I'm still wondering about the I am of...I earlier said 'light'...but it could be 'energy'...or it could represent thought/mind/spirit/dream...it just depends what concept is represented by the clock...not sure if it is meant to go with the lucid dreaming thing or not? Probably light because of the light in the hand on page /0000.html. It also has a clock showing 2:30...this would be a good time to set your alarm to wake to remember your dreams...on the lucid dreaming pages it was talking about setting an alarm...for your 'awakening'.

Ok that is all I have for now...I will only come to add things if I see them...good luck all!

We all should agree to dream together at the same time and then set the clock to 2:30am to have the alarm go off and see what we all see. Hey, it's 2am -2:30am I've had my outside of time events overlapping here. I had one instance a person from a dream materialized in my room and it was 2:30am. It was my neighbor I hadn't met yet but he'd seen me. He went to sleep dreaming about me and then we wound up in the same dream. In the dream we said it sure would be great to feel this outside of time "in time" on 3D dream real world and we said my place or yours which we decided on "mine". Then I realize my dream is truly in bed with me. The dream had just transferred to Earth. We dream with our neighbors it turns out. I am telling you my neighbor bilocated from the apartment upstairs as an exact real person. He was much younger but it was timeless. We could do this at will. He was not as good at dream mastery as I was so we decided to limit it until he got better to not drag over dragons he fought. We had one we had to figure out how to dematerialize it.

From BKroyal he has a song "Magnetic"

"Under a full moon and a night so blue
Let me fall into your arms and drown in yo
The temptation of your embrace

There's always tomorrow for us..."

I will have to copy it in a separate thread as the count is too much here or the energy.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Did you get my u2u? Also, what do you think of the new changes to the website?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

"Magnetic" by royalbk

Under a full moon and a night so blue
Let me fall into your arms and drown in your eyes
Just this once...

My head is so full of you
Tumbling thoughts and trembling desires
I can't think straight anymore
My blood shivers with unspoken truths
So wrap your arms around me and press your lips to mine

What kind of hold do you have on me?
There's just no saying no when your eyes are so intense
You beckon me to close the space
And I'm lost to your overwhelming love

There's always tomorrow for us
But if I live my life tonight, then I won't regret a thing
So if tomorrow we should be separated by time and space
I'll still cherish your ghostly touch on my skin
And remember that you loved me once

(Tell me if you feel the same
Don't let me be insecure
If I love you any more I'll cry
And my heart will turn brittle and cold)

This hold
It grasps at the strings of my heart
A sort of sweet pain
Which makes me feel so alive

Current Mood: accomplished
Current Music: Paramore - Decode
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Notice mmirror, royalbk is asking their paramore to decode this and remember.

I bet we all meet outside of time where we are OPEN to be the depths of who we are and then are at a loss how to hook up with the earth person we dreamed with. Well at least some of us do.

We need to OPEN up to get out of the dream controlled by a few or controlling us when it is us who have the power once we under stand the mechanics.

I wonder if that is "royal boy king" or "royal book"

It is hard to explain all of this.

edit on 21-9-2011 by BlueberryHillBlueStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

I don't think "doubt your story" is the message. The square brackets around the whole thing indicates that all of it should be together. So far we have:

?
?
key
?
doubt
your story

The username and password for the wiki has something to do with time, as indicated by the box that pops up. Maybe Open put something in the wiki that will be revealed when we figure it out.
edit on 2011-9-21 by Kruup because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
This might make some smile

This makes me smile too.

Smile. Love.

edit on 21-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)[/editby]

PS~Remember I do not think like you. I find connections that you may never see.]
edit on 21-9-2011 by 0pened! because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Well does anyone remember around which page avatar found out the math equations?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma

Did you get my u2u? Also, what do you think of the new changes to the website?

Yes, I got lost in mmirror's dream connections and reality on the internet.

What changes to the website am I to notice?

Go search all around that SBJ dream site and its journal of the author skips from 'now' to journal posted Oct 20 2015

essbeejay.dreamwidth.org...

The book IS the same name

Plant Spirit Medicine: The Healing Power of Plants [Book] by Eliot Cowan, Null Null in Books
$8 online
13 reviews
By Eliot Cowan, Null Null - Granite Publishing (1996) - Paperback - 164 pages - ISBN 1893183114
Ancient shamanic practice compelled the magician-healer first to make contact with the spirit of the plant to ask for its help before administering the herbal cure. This practice is alive today in Mexico among the traditional Indian shaman healers-principally the elder Huichol Indian shaman and plant spirit healer Don Guadalupe Gonzales Rios. Elliot Cowan reveals these ancient practices and guides the reader in the effective use of the wild herb plants in the area in which he or she lives. the result is a wonderful psychic and spiritual approach to holistic healing

Will u2u quick other info.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Sounds like a good read

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0pened

This was a fascinating ROFL examination of the lucid dream we call life we are in. Thanks.
edit on 22-9-2011 by BlueberryHillBlueStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

You managed to find the one that is most important to me.

Love and Thanks.

bababa.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
So the clock on the home page seems to be counting down from pi... I guess that means the other clock reached pi, and thus deleted from main.html.

Anyone have any thoughts relating to this? Perhaps it relates to the choice?
edit on 22-9-2011 by 200457 because: this really must be filled out?

Maybe Time is the time Pi was reached?

Or when the other countdown on the home reaches zero...

So many possibilities. I also think we seriously need to examine the stuff at the bottom of main.html
edit on 22-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kruup
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

I don't think "doubt your story" is the message. The square brackets around the whole thing indicates that all of it should be together. So far we have:

?
?
key
?
doubt
your story

The username and password for the wiki has something to do with time, as indicated by the box that pops up. Maybe Open put something in the wiki that will be revealed when we figure it out.
edit on 2011-9-21 by Kruup because: (no reason given)
[/quote

What if it means doubt is CAUSING the 'story' you are experiencing.

To set a NEW story you have to SEE it just IS with NO doubt to energize it into creation.

Like when you are lucid dreaming and say others are taking over your dream which is YOURS sort of like 'myspace.com' . Say you just got thrown over a cliff you or someone created for the dream. YOU are master of your own dream as long as you remember it. Rather than have to live all the real doom emotions of 'dying', pain, etc or trauma/drama dream mare you just say 'oh, stop this. Of course, I'm a hummingbird. You morph into it and fly off and morph back when you want. Now if you DOUBTED you were a hummingbird or you had the right to be what ever you want to impromptu create, then you would have experienced 'demise', loss, fear,etc.

We have to let go of doubt period is the key to creating what we want.

It's that knowing even if small as a mustard seed, some call it faith parable. You have to shift out of doubt and leave doubt behind. Just see it. If two or more can agree calling something spoken into existence that is quite powerful. You can move mountains. Seriously.

Jesus was trying to explain these things, too. It got kind of warped down through time where to focus over interpreting things. You figure something else to call things for it to be a different choice pops to create or just is in the life stream you are on. I'm not saying Open is Jesus either and I sure am not except I guess we all are one consciousness who just needs to realize who we are and why we are here. So we ALL are each other .

Looks like we have Dream Mastery 101 advancing to postgraduate in one month due to duality out of whack we are going to eliminate our entire selves unless we WAKE UP we are creating the doom wanting doom to rescue us out of here. It's a paradox. Just see what you want not what other authorities or others have dreamed up is how it has to go. See what you see instead and act making preparations for what WE see or EACH decides is there scenario.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
So the clock on the home page seems to be counting down from pi... I guess that means the other clock reached pi, and thus deleted from main.html.

Anyone have any thoughts relating to this? Perhaps it relates to the choice?
edit on 22-9-2011 by 200457 because: this really must be filled out?

Maybe Time is the time Pi was reached?

Or when the other countdown on the home reaches zero...

So many possibilities. I also think we seriously need to examine the stuff at the bottom of main.html
edit on 22-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

I have like perspectives we are in a virtual world lucid dream which was a duality examination that got out of hand. It's like you have both sides of the mirror and we've got to count down to merge back into the plane that IS the mirror where we really are BUT we have to realize it. We've got too attached to our duality and our "stories" vested in the duality and illusion others are the ones deciding or in control or "God" is but the truth is you have to remember this is so only as we agree to it. We have to realize who we are and why we jumped back through to merge into that plane outside of duality/time to go on from there.

They are mirror pi aspects set to close down when they hit zero and we have to reset or vanish unless we do these realizations for enough of us to have the energy for the project IMHO. Maybe even two mirror people could do it if they were realized enough like some Noah, Moses, Miriam,etc.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
/forum/thread743904/pg251#pid12223970

here's the page where avatar22 figured out the code. about half way down

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by yourbrain323

You might as well take the time to do it correctly with a link.

I am off to bed. Here is my song to reflect on.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Blessed be all,
As promised I am back to post my findings on Molimo's dream/ vision.
I do not have good news for you: I started to meditate on the vision you described to get a personal view on it.
I was thrown out of my trance abruptly after no more than 5 minutes. And as those who are more experienced in meditation, coming out abruptly is not good for you ( I have been grounding and protecting my self since midnight my time ). Molimo, I will continue to give you advice and assistance from a distance, but I will not be directly interpreting your visions any more. I am sorry, but I have to think of myself at this moment in time as it has been a long while since I have been attacked in this way ( Someone is trying to "hack" my energy to do me and mine harm and I cannot let them win ). I will still help you Molimo, I will help you interpret and delve deeper in to your vision, but not directly. I am truly sorry about having to say this as I do not like to stop helping someone.

Namasté

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Kruup

Wow great find fpiny and doubt!

Maybe this goes with the first page...belief without doubt.

That would be then certainty...the mental state of being without doubt.

This might be something of interest:
This is his meditations of first philosophy:
en.wikipedia.org...
Descartes - "I have convinced myself that there is nothing in the world — no sky, no earth, no minds, no bodies. Doesn't it follow that I don't exist? No, surely I must exist if it's me who is convinced of something. But there is a deceiver, supremely powerful and cunning whose aim is to see that I am always deceived. But surely I exist, if I am deceived. Let him deceive me all he can, he will never make it the case that I am nothing while I think that I am something. Thus having fully weighed every consideration, I must finally conclude that the statement "I am, I exist" must be true whenever I state it or mentally consider it."

The only part I do not agree with: Something can not come from nothing.
Perhaps only to one who cannot envision nothing, when all he is is something.

*Descartes always seemed to be scared of the notion of nothingness as if it were evil. He could not perceive the non-dual nature of God/Mind. His notion was that the mind was separate from the body...however if our Mind creates our perception, it also thus creates the matter to which we exist. It is not then evil for it is not of duality...it is eternal and is not of matter. Only matter is dual in nature...and whilst we exist within creation, the Mind is as real as our thoughts that exist and our perception of our reality.

edit on 22-9-2011 by mmirror because: Added thoughts.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

One's experience rides on whether they are here for the goal or for the journey.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

I noticed also the main page where fpiny is doubt if you shift left typing one character, that we have doubt causing a shift and slanting (indicated by italics) your story.

[**//\\||--_^
():11:00:00:00.216 //||(//\\_[\\])
1234321 mIrOr
(fpiny) (& shift left)
your story]

Keep always in mind, there are no coincidences.

This is copied but for some reason left out the slant to story and also 'always' was slanted. I suppose always can be slanted based on your doubt. Change your belief to nonwavering and always can straighten up and not have the slant.

Also copying this the 'r' was underlined in mIrOr and doesn't copy. Why are I and O capitalized? What about 'r' are we supposed to realize. I and O could be inside and outside referring to the two sides of duality which both exist within the mirror except merged right in the center in that plane.

Didn't Jesus go on about the when the outside becomes the inside and the outside becomes the inside and that the kingdom of heaven lies within not without?

Hey, I've noticed since I posted that last revelation about the noise in the background being the rain that sounds like the hologram lucid dream set sounds we are hearing now outside all over the world that it stopped. He or she also changed the coordinates to the "ME" which used to go to Bonners Ferry on that really pristine road near the border and the California mountains near Squaw Valley where Dr. Koenig had the Radiant Health Institute beside Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Parks. It changed to another place in Oregon east of Pendleton trees.

If this follows our grandiose trend of thinking if we post something on the nail then the page changes. I think when I mentioned doubt slanting things was when always decided to slant but not sure.

In biochemistry we have racemic isomers. These are identical molecules but depending on which side of the mirror rotation they are they are called levo for left rotatory or syn for right rotation. We use this for amino acid discussions. It's like either a left or right handed 'glove' situation. Both are a pair of gloves. In nature and natural man everything is levo or the left side of the mirror. If you swap out sides and give syn or dex rotatory molecules hence flipping the herbs/plants used big pharm does it jams up the system made for only left handed gloves so to speak. The more 'syn' or dextro molecules you introduce into a person the more they 'sin' or do what is backwards from the loving in accord with nature man. Pharmaceuticals intentionally do this as it glitches the system, makes you not listen within, disconnects your conscience so you follow orders,etc. It also gives you tons of more pills to sell to the partakers which pay you a fortune for screwing them up. These 'side effects' are 'EFFECTS of using synthetics instead of natural in tune with the planetary experience plants on purpose. It is just like LIVE is EVIL in the mirror. Take too many synthetics or microwave which denatures you over to flipping your water and amino acids and you sabotage your self which we would call acting evil or service to self even to the destruction of self you no longer can see.

I would suggest to OBE the best in tune with how our bodies were originally designed to create one should avoid aspartame, microwaving and synthetics. This website dorway.com... has lists of products which make you rotated out of your natural human state over to more synthetic with dark behaviour as a trending effect as it just bends you this direction.Neotame got labeled in the late 90's "natural flavors and natural flavorings" by an FDA bribe out as they said it was OK to label it so since "sweet" was natural flavorings and natural flavors so the even more toxic to man Neotame introduced when Equal was going generic got so done. Splenda converts over to a very bad carcinogen if you don't keep your antioxidants high. If you stop juice the Splenda residue turns into dioxin and you feel so tired and fatigued you go buy more juice. Even the herbal market CEO's got into the scheme to sell more of their expensive product that was healing too fast for their multilevel schemes to work as you didn't have to use all the product and could share it. Add Splenda and you are a permanent customer. Leave it out and you get healed and don't need it any more.

How do some people partake of these products NOT go haywire and automatoid? They still get out in nature and consume of negative ions or don't have the severe levels of stress in their lives. Likely because they are cheating with the "herb". It's a dead give away if you do all these bad things and are still nice and loving, not effected physically you are a consuming a common plant banned to you. It is banned to make you need bigpharm and turn you into their synthetic preferenced bots.

top topics

<< 626  627  628    630  631  632 >>

join