It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 624
<< 621  622  623    625  626  627 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Thank you, Mara

I am home and mending quickly...all is well.

Glad to hear
As am in song mode here is one for you ....!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
...I dont think they are so much leaving us behind as they are moving ahead to be there for us. At least that thought brings me comfort anyway. It is a very weird balance of sad and joy if that made sense.

I have felt that way for a long, long time. Thank you for that post.

What do you see?

What do you see here?

What do you see here?

I see love. I see truths. I see patterns. I do not see the world like most of you. Forgive me for my differences.

PS~This is me. Sorry if I can't explain well enough. It takes time and love.
edit on 21-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

All things for a reason....I wrote a book a couple of years ago regarding my own "mirrored" life as a two spirit...the book was called "In the Shadow of Myself"...Life has always been an illusion from my perspective, the Tiresias viewpoint, a fly on the wall for both. I have to look at everything in the NOW save the chatter of mental earth and in that there are no coincidences, I tied those "shadows" together...yours and mine. I see you as an aspect of my dream from your perspective as I am just an aspect of your dream from mine. Yeah, wrap your head around that one...We are one, one in all, all in one...7 billion neurons of Gaia's mind trying to get ONE cohesive idea to end this slumber. all you need is love, the unconditional kind...The act-ion of love is forgiveness...start with yourself and bless your bloodline since the DNA is the hardware of your/my virus laden bio-computer. The mirror is a powerful tool and I'm glad Open has shown this in what that being is showing. The ego makes us question what is instead of actually seeing what is. I feel like I've lived on the wrong side of the "looking glass" my whole term here...47 years if Kronos time is your thing. We are here to learn LOVE, be love. One cannot truly love until one looks at all the evil/live (perspective) in this world and see what the real purpose, as I see it, is.

Me? I was one of the lucky ones living the blessing/curse of being outwardly one thing and inwardly the opposite. You have to get in to get out. Know Thyself. The further along this dream goes, the more sense being hermaphroditic makes. I don't know how to upload pics here to show me but let's just say i can work a tux or a strapless equally. My friends showed me that importance. They'd say..."that was the last thing I expected but it makes sense when they dwell on it a bit...lotsa of aaaahs...now I get you sort of thing. Living the illusion has been helpful to see the palindrome of existence...change the perspective 180 degrees to get a better look at everything...if you can do that, you'll be able to read "life" from both directions...well, it worked for me but alas, like you all, I'm still here too huh?....much to do yet...I found the movie "Adjustment Bureau" to be most enlightening...the illuminati used to write their name in the palindrome sense through the style of writing...yes, We are all simply shadows of ourselves, turned inside out so that we can get a better look at ourself...not a typo....much love, sorry for the book, kate

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Nature works best for me at night

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

reply to post by TNTarheel

you have any clue as to what this may be about?

No, my friend, it puzzles me too. The bees are more aggressive, the birds here are migrating early and some in the wrong direction; they, too, are more aggressive...strident and attacking anything getting near the nests or perches, very few fireflys, NO June beetles, very few squirrels, no caterpillars. I fear nature is leaving us behind to make the best of what we have done to this earth.

Wierdly an organic gardener friend of mine just commented to me this week that she had a bumper crop that was bordering on strange and that it brought to mind for her an idea that someone once told her that when nature is feeling vulnerable it produces an over the top harvest so that the seeds are over supplied to ensure survival.

She said this was what is was feeling like to her ie that all the crops were manically over producing.. anyone else hear of this? Or maybe she just has very greeen fingers,,she is an amazing healer and all round top being imo!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Katiereneethompson

Its fine makes sense

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mara5683

Oh, I liked that very much, thank you for sharing it.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Oh, I liked that very much, thank you for sharing it.

Well for me it's more ... Thank you... really as it's always so much more special for me to hear the music of someone I "kind of" know!!!!
edit on 21-9-2011 by Mara5683 because: typo

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mara5683
As am in song mode here is one for you ....!

Beautiful! Thank you, Mara

I would share with you also

onehuman, I think of you

just because

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Both pretty fitting

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

Both pretty fitting

Thank you, Molimo

You are well, yes? I have been sending you thoughts of comfort and peace.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

As much as I would love to say her green thumb is rocking the garden, I just in my guy feel something else is going on. These are extremes I am seeing, not just a extra bounty or what have you. At least here in the north east. Even my own squirrels in my yard seem to be a bit more on the frantic side, not to mention the birds which I feed everyday.You get used to their rhythm and it is definitely out of the sync of normal.

When I drive, I may see 1 or 2 that didnt make it. Yesterday , the numbers had to be in the 30's, and I matched it as well today slowing down or stopping other traffic from hitting them. It was just really crazy. I was even telling a passenger about it, and sure enough there went one running and I was like see???? Very very odd.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Im fine still occasionally pessimistic and paranoid but still im fine im used to this im pretty neutral right now

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Thank you so much. Tears in my eyes... my fav teacher..this is really beautiful...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Thats why i mentioned the bio weapon

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

Im fine still occasionally pessimistic and paranoid but still im fine im used to this im pretty neutral right now

I would rather you be peaceful than neutral, my friend
It is normal, I think, to have different emotions at different times...it shows we think. Just do not dwell in darkness...use it to spring toward light.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mara5683

Thank you so much. Tears in my eyes... my fav teacher..this is really beautiful...

You touch me, Mara. I am pleased you enjoyed it

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Well that was kind of her concern too! Like why does it seem to feel the need to over produce. Her worry is that nature is detecting trouble, her heart is wishing for balance and praying that balance is coming without too much hardship for us.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Ok then and to onehuman this might be interesting for you www.infowars.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Lol its kind of funny that when you leave the music post to the women around here , it is all peaceful and harmonic!Whats up with that?

Thank you T, I enjoyed that as well.

Sadly, work comes for me very early and it is all ready past my bedtime. Good news , after tomorrow Im off all weekend so I will be happy to share more with you my friends and hopefully we will have more clues to our little journey here.
Sweet dreams my friends and T? STAY WARM, ENJOY THE TEA, and have comfort in your dreams tonight.

new topics

top topics

<< 621  622  623    625  626  627 >>

join