It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 625
<< 622  623  624    626  627  628 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mara5683
reply to post by onehuman

Well that was kind of her concern too! Like why does it seem to feel the need to over produce. Her worry is that nature is detecting trouble, her heart is wishing for balance and praying that balance is coming without too much hardship for us.

Nature is wise. We would do well to heed her voice.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
Thank you T, I enjoyed that as well.

Sadly, work comes for me very early and it is all ready past my bedtime. Good news , after tomorrow Im off all weekend so I will be happy to share more with you my friends and hopefully we will have more clues to our little journey here.
Sweet dreams my friends and T? STAY WARM, ENJOY THE TEA, and have comfort in your dreams tonight.

Good night, my friend. Peace to you in all things.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Oh yeah, I forgot something, Mara? Ask your friend if the crickets are singing in a major concert, for lack of a better way to put it! My crickets are on a 24 hour sing a thon....

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by TNTarheel

Ok then and to onehuman this might be interesting for you www.infowars.com...

I have wondered, since the beginning of the die-offs, if an "outside" force could be at work. It would surprise me not at all to find for sure it was.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Oh yeah, I forgot something, Mara? Ask your friend if the crickets are singing in a major concert, for lack of a better way to put it! My crickets are on a 24 hour sing a thon....

Oh, my gracious, yes! Day and night...loudly.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

You shouldn't really it usually is

link   
I must leave for a little while. It is time for my two m's...medication and meditation

Be kind to one another...for we are one.

Peace

link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Thank you so much. Tears in my eyes... my fav teacher..this is really beautiful...

You touch me, Mara. I am pleased you enjoyed it

I really did. Thank you.
Don't want to get preachy here or to push my views but want to share this one with you and will stop at this!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

reply to post by onehuman

Well that was kind of her concern too! Like why does it seem to feel the need to over produce. Her worry is that nature is detecting trouble, her heart is wishing for balance and praying that balance is coming without too much hardship for us.

Nature is wise. We would do well to heed her voice.

Agreed. But we must remember that even if devastation comes that all we can do is focus and stay in a very conscious place. Easier said than done I know...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

We don't have crickets in UK Onehuman, but I'll ask her if she has noticed anything else like that..

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

We don't have crickets in UK Onehuman, but I'll ask her if she has noticed anything else like that..

Really? I live in a big city and there are crickets here

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma

Well maybe I'm wrong but I don't think we have them here like they do in US.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Almost winter Molimo? Don't you mean autumn? Today was the equinox, the official start of autumn. Suicidal squirrels and directionally confused birds sounds pretty freaky though. Something is definitely happening. Maybe they turned HAARP off? Or higher?

Nice to see TNTarheel again.
Sorry, I didn't realise you were ill or recovering. Positive vibes your way cometh.

And pff, an iPad. I'd only drop the damn thing and break the Home button like I did with my ipod touch. Yeah, lets not.
Let them eat cake, and cover it with greasy finger marks...

My (possibly very incorrect) take on the Cosmic Clock is it starts from a single point, turns into a duality, duality existing in order to make possibilities possible. 1 goes to 2, 2 goes to 4, 4 goes to 8, etc. I have been attempting to watch Nassim Haramein, I only got to part 8 out of 45 though. Action, reaction has been the gist of it so far.

Time for some more uptempo but still on topic music. I won't embed as it fills up the pages quick but its worth a listen imh and possibly incorrect opinion. Good nite to those that have gone to bed, good day to those that have just woken up.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

And a cricket link for Mara

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma

Well maybe I'm wrong but I don't think we have them here like they do in US.

Perhaps. Here if I go anywhere in the mountains there are so many crickets around and it's the only thing you hear, its quite peaceful.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

And a cricket link for Mara

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Thanks!
And to Apollo not where I am but will check with my friend, she;s in a different area..

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I've heard this is more on topic by some.

I used to listen to it for hours.

Love.
edit on 21-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Um, watch this and tell me if you see anything familiar !!!!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
This thread is going nowhere...

Found these two pages which I put on the wiki a few days ago but now wiki requires username and password..

oct282011.com...
oct282011.com...&code=4092333735

Also figured out the meaning of "fpiny".

To the right of fpiny says left or shift left. If you look at the key to the left of each letter on the keyboard it will spell "doubt".

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave
Um, watch this and tell me if you see anything familiar !!!!!!

I have the fibonacci sequence written on the back of my car. It's pretty familiar.
edit on 21-9-2011 by ApolloEnigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kruup
This thread is going nowhere...

Found these two pages which I put on the wiki a few days ago but now wiki requires username and password..

oct282011.com...
oct282011.com...&code=4092333735

Also figured out the meaning of "fpiny".

To the right of fpiny says left or shift left. If you look at the key to the left of each letter on the keyboard it will spell "doubt".

WOW, I was pondering the "shift left" last night! I was shifting letters in fpiny around instead.

Thanks for that!

top topics

<< 622  623  624    626  627  628 >>

join