It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 622
<< 619  620  621    623  624  625 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

I will now

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

It is okay, you are doing good. If nothing more will come now, wait for a day or 2 and then try again.
Never push and never give up hope.

Namasté

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

Its all about graffiti here is another one www.metacafe.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by KhaliWitch

Ok maybe i should try manual 5

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

That might help.

Namasté

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Ok I was not going to write again...but this puzzle has me suckered in so here I go again...
maybe what I have found might help???

I found something interesting that might be related to the SBJ? Not sure...but if it isn't than it is an extreme coincidence...and there is suppose to be no such things as coincidence right?

I looked up SJB online and came to a fan fiction site:
www.fanfiction.net...

Powderpuff girls...not my sort of thing...however maybe for Open?
lol.

The latest story is quite interesting and is called 'More Than Human':
essbeejay.dreamwidth.org... (Chapter 7)
Here is the bit in it that was interesting...relating to lucid dreaming...

“What are you doing here?”

He stared at her for a second before replying, “Buying a mattress, obviously.”

Her face expressed the tiniest fraction of frustration at his response.

“I mean... what recent circumstances put you in a situation where you have to go out and buy a mattress?” After a pause, she added, “Obviously.”

When he didn't answer immediately, she continued, “Are you having trouble sleeping? Or... is it bad dreams?”

Brick almost felt offended that she could suggest he'd be affected by something as insignificant as a nightmare.

“I don't dream,” he said.

“You... you don't?”

“I mean... well, I dream, but I...” He sat down on another mattress and looked at her. “I'm in control of them. I lucid dream.”

Blossom looked a little impressed. “How do you do that?”

He shrugged. “I just... I've done it since I was eleven, I guess, or twelve. Something like that. One night I just realized I was in a dream and I've done it ever since.”

“So what does a person who's in control of their dreams... dream about?”

Coups. Ruling the world. Their own general awesomeness as a person. “Whatever I want.”

Blossom's gaze shifted from him to the mattress he was sitting on.

“How's that one?”

Might have something to do with linking to the lucid dreaming exercise?

[@ans] has to be humans...@ is also meaning monkey tail...so we are humans...men of monkey...lol.

.~$. what is the approx. or estimated price we put on ourselves?

We are all [ONE]

Perhaps this is what these things mean?

I'm still wondering about the I am of...I earlier said 'light'...but it could be 'energy'...or it could represent thought/mind/spirit/dream...it just depends what concept is represented by the clock...not sure if it is meant to go with the lucid dreaming thing or not? Probably light because of the light in the hand on page /0000.html. It also has a clock showing 2:30...this would be a good time to set your alarm to wake to remember your dreams...on the lucid dreaming pages it was talking about setting an alarm...for your 'awakening'.

Ok that is all I have for now...I will only come to add things if I see them...good luck all!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
How did you get monkey tail out of @?

And as for setting my clock for 2.30 am, I don't even get to bed till 3/4 am lol

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
@ at sign:

en.wikipedia.org...

The at sign (@), also called the apetail, monkey tail, atmark, at symbol, or commercial at

As for the alarm I feel the same way but on the link to the lucid dreaming manual...**46.html.
There is a step in it that says for you to set your alarm early. I skipped that section....lol.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mmirror

Monkey tail.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Molimo: When you read this I will be returning tomorrow at 10 o'clock my time to give my findings.
I bid you all a good night and I shall be back here tomorrow.

Namasté

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Interesting. I like where this is going. I'll be back on later after class

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I find the 2:30 am time to be quite meaningful to me. It has been a habit of mine, not that I am trying to do it, to wake up in the middle of the night between 2am-3am pretty much every night. This has been for the last couple years. It must have something to do with remembering dreams/lucid dreaming. This is because the very rare nights that I don’t wake up around 2:30, my dreams are not nearly as vivid or lucid - probably because I cannot remember them as well because I am not waking up in the middle of them  It is funny because I never consciously intend to wake up at 2:30, but because dreaming is very important to me, subconsciously I must have decided to do it.
edit on 21-9-2011 by Empoweress because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

The mirror is the grand illusion, especially since we're standing on the wrong side of it, much like our own castle walls we have built...we are a reflection of ourselves, as I see it. Tiresias was a great mythology prophet...he lived the mirror of perspectives.....find that which you hate and flow love at it, take that which you love and throw hate at it to get the mirror perspective...live to love, love to live....much love/hate, kate

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Katiereneethompson

Would you say we are different versions of ourselves maybe even shadow archetypes?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
1234321 cosmic clock? palindrome of creation?

A Santa lived as a devil at NASA
Satan oscillate my metallic sonatas

Dammit, I'm mad!

edit on 21-9-2011 by khnumkhufu because: link

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hey folks,
Hope all is well with everyone.
Im not really so sure I want to do this, but,as I am being prodded to present this, I suppose I will.

I happened to share a song I wrote with one of our fellow members that are active on this thread, and apparently they have found it to be very soothing and it has helped them meditate etc..

I wrote this when I was 12, and I guess you could say it has been my signature song for a long time. I have been asked to play it at a lot of benefits, etc..

I put it to a video awhile back, lol not the greatest, but it is me, so what can I say. I hope you enjoy it as much as the other member. Frankly I feel a little silly posting it up, but they insisted, so, here it is. I hope you find peace in it... Welcome to my soul.
Not that it matters, but some of my art is mixed in as well.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Thats good apparently this is my signature song even though i never created it www.youtube.com... is that your voice at the beginning?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Yes indeed Mo, that is I. Thank you... now I am going to listen to yours

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Hmmmm Mo? Actually you strike me more as this video below, but this is just how I read you in print....

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Just what i have been told cant listen right now but i will tell you when i do

top topics

<< 619  620  621    623  624  625 >>

join