It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 628
<< 625  626  627    629  630  631 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011
Still just exhausts me because this person was much younger version of myself and I knew exactly what was going on and why... but it wasn't for me to fix. In the end, it was far better that I did NOT fix it.

It is like the squirrels, when you think about it. Though with less blood and gore.

LOL...well said. I can do without blood and gore. (especially after a week in hospital with blood taking every day)

It is hard to leave unfixed that which we can fix, yes? Sometimes I sit on my hands with my young ones. I coach, but they must walk their own paths with what they learn.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0pened
Maybe think of it like this.

Once the concept is grasped it is no longer vision or hearing. It is a belief.

It takes teamwork. It takes love.

Your words speak true, Opened. But there can only be teamwork when the entire team shares the same knowledge...a coach must share wisdom with the whole team, equally and without prejudice and/or presumption.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Okay since when is this thread all about 0pened's message? I thought this was about Open's message?

If I am not mistaken, they share two different views, correct?

If so, 0pened should make a separate thread and "teach" over there.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Good night, thread. I will leave you to your discussions.

Be kind to one another...for we are one.

Peace to you all.

TNTarheel

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
reply to post by cingularity

What did you think of this?

Or has that already been covered?

It's hard to say, because we don't have direct answers.

Perhaps I am one of the distractions.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

How can I convey my beliefs with words alone?

Have I not been trying to convey a bigger meaning with all my links?

I have been teaching with the tools that led me to where some of my beliefs came from.

Is that not teaching?

Different strokes for different folks...
edit on 21-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

I would gladly call you a sentimental old fool and yes I know your thoughts on the so-called "in the know" people. Your words here (and those of others) have proven that time and time again. You have a good heart. Mine is slightly less bright but still well-meant, for those I think are honest and up front. Personally I hate the limelight as I'm more a shadow type. I love the night and all things black. When the sun goes down mosquitoes come out so still a good reason for long sleeves and trouser legs.

Nite all. Its time for a dreamless sleep. I prefer it that way, the last few have been pretty weird and I didn't attempt any of the manuals!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I was asking for opinion, not fact. But a good point nonetheless.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

It is how some love. It is how some live.

There are no sacrifices in the end. Only love.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I was asking for opinion, not fact. But a good point nonetheless.

My mind goes in lots of different direction with these "clues", it's hard to pinpoint one to say "yeah, that's it".

I do like your interpretation, though.

I wish open would let me know if I'm helping or not.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I know what you mean about the clues. That is why I still post on this forum, because I like to see what others think.

Btw, you have a U2U.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0pened

It is how some love. It is how some live.

There are no sacrifices in the end. Only love.

Opened, what you post totally speaks to me and it's amazing and I do see you... but the big question mark is when you posted that one link that led to Draves playlist... so you ARE Draves and you are also Adraves. Yet you say you are not. Really not sure who you are. Questioning sincerity. Adraves did say (sorry cannot find the post) that Adraves is friend when convenient, or something like that.

If you want to be seen clearly that's fine -- that is what love is, afterall. But really really hard to know who you are.

Not saying any of us are perfect on that score either-- we're all under anonymous names and cloaking devices. Which, if I can segue back on to the topic... kind of freaks me out now that the wiki is asking for a password while simultaneously suggesting we believe without doubt.

I worked in internet security for past 15 years soooo even if I have belief with no doubt... I am just really not that stupid to fall for a phishing scam... no matter how clever and creative!!

Back to Opened (okay applies to Open too!)... cards on table time. The who is multifaceted and that's okay... the "why"... well maybe the cards will help us all figure that one out. But YOU go first.

I've had enough blood and gore. Goddesses are wise not to trust too overly much. Yes worship us for that trust but c'mon. Be a Celestial Knight. Cards... now. Verifiable ones!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
We need to figure out why the wiki has a password now.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Oh geez while I was typing all that you were adding clever hyperlinks to songs ..

I actually think it's quite clever and cute, have no idea how you do all that, nor patience to learn it myself.

I'm a sucker for clever. The clever shall inherit... um...something!!!

Mirror mirror...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ApolloEnigma

Yes. Could the password be in the math problem at the bottom of the page?

Was that ever truly solved?

Also, for those that need access to the wiki for codes and such, a text only cache from google still works. Although, it is the wiki as it appeared on 9/20.
edit on 21-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma
We need to figure out why the wiki has a password now.

Putting my professional (not metaphysical) hat on now:

Please please please... do not enter your username and passwords into this site!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I want to think Open is all cool but the Verify/Rational part is kicking in and that would just be plain stupid. Like, the Nigerian spammers got way more sophisticated and upped their game.

(Though it would be lovely to enter my username and password and find out I was THE ONE. Ego ego... LOL)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Well think about it like this, if your username/password was the correct username/password, for the wiki, he would already have had it. And how could he have gotten it before?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

reply to post by ApolloEnigma

Yes. Could the password be in the math problem at the bottom of the page?

Was that ever truly solved?

Also, for those that need access to the wiki for codes and such, a text only cache from google still works. Although, it is the wiki as it appeared on 9/20.
edit on 21-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

You have a u2u. Also did anyone notice that the Pi counter was removed from the new main page?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmirror
Ok I was not going to write again...but this puzzle has me suckered in so here I go again...
maybe what I have found might help???

I found something interesting that might be related to the SBJ? Not sure...but if it isn't than it is an extreme coincidence...and there is suppose to be no such things as coincidence right?

I looked up SJB online and came to a fan fiction site:
www.fanfiction.net...

Powderpuff girls...not my sort of thing...however maybe for Open?
lol.

The latest story is quite interesting and is called 'More Than Human':
essbeejay.dreamwidth.org... (Chapter 7)
Here is the bit in it that was interesting...relating to lucid dreaming...

“What are you doing here?”

He stared at her for a second before replying, “Buying a mattress, obviously.”

Her face expressed the tiniest fraction of frustration at his response.

“I mean... what recent circumstances put you in a situation where you have to go out and buy a mattress?” After a pause, she added, “Obviously.”

When he didn't answer immediately, she continued, “Are you having trouble sleeping? Or... is it bad dreams?”

Brick almost felt offended that she could suggest he'd be affected by something as insignificant as a nightmare.

“I don't dream,” he said.

“You... you don't?”

“I mean... well, I dream, but I...” He sat down on another mattress and looked at her. “I'm in control of them. I lucid dream.”

Blossom looked a little impressed. “How do you do that?”

He shrugged. “I just... I've done it since I was eleven, I guess, or twelve. Something like that. One night I just realized I was in a dream and I've done it ever since.”

“So what does a person who's in control of their dreams... dream about?”

Coups. Ruling the world. Their own general awesomeness as a person. “Whatever I want.”

Blossom's gaze shifted from him to the mattress he was sitting on.

“How's that one?”

Might have something to do with linking to the lucid dreaming exercise?

[@ans] has to be humans...@ is also meaning monkey tail...so we are humans...men of monkey...lol.

.~$. what is the approx. or estimated price we put on ourselves?

We are all [ONE]

Perhaps this is what these things mean?

I'm still wondering about the I am of...I earlier said 'light'...but it could be 'energy'...or it could represent thought/mind/spirit/dream...it just depends what concept is represented by the clock...not sure if it is meant to go with the lucid dreaming thing or not? Probably light because of the light in the hand on page /0000.html. It also has a clock showing 2:30...this would be a good time to set your alarm to wake to remember your dreams...on the lucid dreaming pages it was talking about setting an alarm...for your 'awakening'.

Ok that is all I have for now...I will only come to add things if I see them...good luck all!

Fascinating, MMiRoR.
I think the point is LIFE IS a lucid dream. Like you have to dream master. As a child I was surprised some people let dreams freak them out and others had zapped into their dreams and were controlling them. If you get in a strange scenario in a dream, you don't have to be a victim (unless you choose), you change the rules. Morph into something else or have the obstacle morph or find out it is different. As a child I KNEW this was a dream we'd jumped into to help wake one another up, then the dream captured us or many of us. It was not nice to remember or use dream rules.We got threatened over morphing things or interacting the dream. I jumped in here to help some one who had jumped in trying to rescue the dreamers who forgot they are even dreaming here.

One clue this is being pointed out is we are being shown do we want to choose to "go to the park" and which version do we want to pop into, yet it is raining a down pour yet it proves it is a lucid dream due to that freaky noise of our brain working, kundalini or the gears of our props we hologram in or something. Then you are brought to the idea...wait a minute...we are HEARING that sound all around us all over the world. We also can't decide whether it is up, under or what. Many mention it feels like it's part of the hologram or virtual world dream set and are noticing so far the sky looks like it's fake or dreamed up...a holographic set.

That site says DREAMWIDTH, too.This is very deep here.

from the book is royalbk's comment:

" I'm kinda thinking that the shadow will go after the other four next? Since Bubbles and Boomer pretty much eliminated dark feelings and corrosive emotions from their hearts by admitting their feelings so openly...it's time for either Blossom/Brick or Buttercup/Butch to go through the whole thing?

...or at least I think so? *O

[humans]what value/price dollars(money) [OPEN]

Become OPEN by admitting feelings and situations...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Well think about it like this, if your username/password was the correct username/password, for the wiki, he would already have had it. And how could he have gotten it before?

Telepathy. D'oh!

Edit:That D'oh was playful, and not meant to infer you are stupid, 200457. It's just... that's where all this leads, and some of us have telepathic connections with others already. Not everyone, just .. certain... others. And the telepathy is not perfect.. apparently. Cuz if it was perfect, I'd have not thought twice about Nigerian scammers. Unfortunately my other is my true mirror so maybe I have a trace of doubt but it just mirrors HIS doubt. Otherwise cards have been on the table already and there'd be no reason for games... except that games can be fun.

This means something to me. If not to anyone else. Probably sounds like babble to everyone else.

edit on 21-9-2011 by sheba2011 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 625  626  627    629  630  631 >>

join