It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 623
<< 620  621  622    624  625  626 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Nothing wrong with a different perspective... perhaps we will take you out of the box with something new!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

People can be described more ways than 1

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Thank you, onehuman, for sharing another piece of yourself with us
That was as refreshing as a glass of cool water on a hot summer day.

(you had a lovely garden.)

Peace

edit on 9/21/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Indeed they can, but it always nice to hear a different perspective

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Awww Thank you so much Tnt, that means a lot to me... I cherish my garden, it is my magical place in a city of ... well, you know, city.....a sacred plot if you will!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Yeah thats 1 way to learn things

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman

it is my magical place in a city of ... well, you know, city.....a sacred plot if you will!

It is hard to find a magical place in the city, yes? I am grateful for the copse by my home. Nature brings me peace (even if it does sometimes toss acorns at me...lol)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
sup yall. Just read through today's posts and you all seem to be thinking again. Unlike me, I'm tired and...more tired. Not got much of my own to say except congratulations to cingularity on his finds, the rest for their presence of mind and lastly thanks to the person who prodded onehuman to post his music video. You feel silly? WTF? I feel silly not being able to play half as well, never mind write something and I'm a lot older than 12.

12??? You were just 12? Dammit, I'm off to hang myself with my guitar..or sell my soul to the devil at midnight down at the crossroads. We'll see which happens first. Seriously though, it sounds awesome, it would fit well in a movie. A kind of recurring theme type piece. And yes I did see the light!
If I was to make a criticism, it would be the tinny and depthless quality of the wind sound at the beginning (rain/thunder too?) its a little hard to hear and doesn't come over very effectively. Don't be afraid of some bass frequencies. I listened several times. Very nice indeed.

The site's clues seem to have changed again too.
():11:00:00:00.216
(fpiny) (& shift left)
your story]

Be well.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Hello, Driver

I have nothing to add, nothing to share. I came by to visit with those I now call friends.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Funny you should mention acorn toss.. I have been a bit distressed as yesterday when I drove my cab, it appeared the squirrels were on some sort of suicide mission. It was awful. Today I managed to stop and save as many as I saw didnt make it yesterday. It was very unusual the numbers.

I always like to look for signs in nature, and Im just having a hard time reading this one... The only thing that brings me peace of thought is maybe they are moving on to the other side of the mirror so we can still enjoy the acorn toss when we get there.... you have any clue as to what this may be about?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I was thinking maybe its because its almost winter or is it a frequency?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Hey folks,
Hope all is well with everyone.
Im not really so sure I want to do this, but,as I am being prodded to present this, I suppose I will.

I happened to share a song I wrote with one of our fellow members that are active on this thread, and apparently they have found it to be very soothing and it has helped them meditate etc..

I wrote this when I was 12, and I guess you could say it has been my signature song for a long time. I have been asked to play it at a lot of benefits, etc..

I put it to a video awhile back, lol not the greatest, but it is me, so what can I say. I hope you enjoy it as much as the other member. Frankly I feel a little silly posting it up, but they insisted, so, here it is. I hope you find peace in it... Welcome to my soul.
Not that it matters, but some of my art is mixed in as well.

This is beautiful OneHuman.
Here's a gift in return of one of my favourites...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

you have any clue as to what this may be about?

No, my friend, it puzzles me too. The bees are more aggressive, the birds here are migrating early and some in the wrong direction; they, too, are more aggressive...strident and attacking anything getting near the nests or perches, very few fireflys, NO June beetles, very few squirrels, no caterpillars. I fear nature is leaving us behind to make the best of what we have done to this earth.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

I dont know Mo, I have been driving awhile now through many seasons and have never seen anything like this. I lost count... It is a sign of something, I just dont know what. It is far from the normal I know if that made sense.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

There was a story about a flock of birds found dead near a government testing site i think could be a bio weapon
edit on 21-9-2011 by Molimo because: (no reason given)

link   

Nice to see you back TNTarheel
Hope you are fully restored and feeling good..

edit on 21-9-2011 by Mara5683 because: typo!

link   

It is nice to know someone else is noticing this. I am very attuned to the wildlife around me... I dont think they are so much leaving us behind as they are moving ahead to be there for us. At least that thought brings me comfort anyway. It is a very weird balance of sad and joy if that made sense.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mara5683

Nice to see you back TNTarheel
Hope you are fully restored and feeling good..

edit on 21-9-2011 by Mara5683 because: typo!

Thank you, Mara

I am home and mending quickly...all is well.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

It is a very weird balance of sad and joy if that made sense.

It made much sense, onehuman

What a wonderful thought to have...arriving to find nature in all her glory waiting for us, welcoming us.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Thank you so much Light.... lol I wrote when I was 12 yes, it took me until I was 40 to record it after many years of people pushing me to do it! Oddly the opportunity that presented itself to record it was something I just wanted to get er done and get out... lol long story... ummm I wasnt exactly in my comfort zone to say the least... but alas it is what it is... such is life! Thanks again though, it means a lot.

new topics

top topics

<< 620  621  622    624  625  626 >>

join