It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 410
<< 407  408  409    411  412  413 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by KhaliWitch

Originally posted by sheba2011

Originally posted by favouriteslave

I posted yesterday that after listening to it loud and turning it down that I could hear a strange sound like a buzzing type wave. Almost like the Pi sound file. I asked if someone could run it through a program to see what else was in there. I'm quite sure the original mp3 is a solfeggio sound and is in 432 not 440Hz

Sorry to be dense, but which mp3 file? How do I find this?

This is the music playing when you go to the main page oct282011.com, it is called search.mp3 in the source code.

Namasté

Uh, my page isn't playing anything.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by KhaliWitch

Originally posted by favouriteslave

I posted yesterday that after listening to it loud and turning it down that I could hear a strange sound like a buzzing type wave. Almost like the Pi sound file. I asked if someone could run it through a program to see what else was in there. I'm quite sure the original mp3 is a solfeggio sound and is in 432 not 440Hz

Sorry to be dense, but which mp3 file? How do I find this?

This is the music playing when you go to the main page oct282011.com, it is called search.mp3 in the source code.

Namasté

Mine wasn't either until I switched to google chrome. Firefox I wasn't hearing anything or on my laptop that runs linux.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

I am not that computer savvy, so sorry, can't help you there.
But I knew there was a different layer in the music because I used to own the CD with the original music and this is different, there is a layer in it that wasn't on the original CD ( sorry, it has been so long ago, I do not know the name of the CD anymore. It was full of Tantric Meditation Music, if that helps. Oh and it was 15 years ago, when I bought the CD ).

Namasté

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

in the id tag of search.mp3 you'll find this :
Title : Search
Artist : Open
Comment : Keep looking, you're finding happiness

The Id Tag starts with :Id3....2Tuss......GarageBand.... >Apple

it would be possible 0pen uses an Apple

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Actually those dots remind me of someone who is truly free while the others are stuck in the box the freedom they know is an illusion the illusion created by the elite

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Got it to work in IE, but feeling horrible about it, since IE just... sucks and I just can't believe any intelligent person would use it!

:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by TNTarheel

Actually those dots remind me of someone who is truly free while the others are stuck in the box the freedom they know is an illusion the illusion created by the elite

Box is our known reality.............the dot is something outside of that.

Do the four dots stand for the tetragrammaton.....Yhwh? The four letters of "g-ds" name? The word gravity comes from grammaton. Tetra means four. Tetragrammaton is the word for "g-od" or as some may say creation.

In the Kabbalah and Chassidut
A parallel is often drawn between the four letters of the tetragrammaton and the Four Worlds, whereas the י is associated with Atziluth, the first ה with Beri'ah, the ו with Yetzirah, and final ה with Assiah.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

www.oct282011.com...

Clicking the link above will download the file to your PC. The capital letter S in Search.mp3 is important.

Hope it helps.

Edit: You found it already

edit on 9/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Too late...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Just so everyone knows, the search.mp3 file is listed on the wiki for direct download. Here is the link:
oct282011.com...

Edit~Whoops. Looks like the poster above me posted the link a split second before me...
edit on 9-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Maybe you could try it

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Apologies if it's already been noted or just way too obvious, but the .[...] is the same as on the ghost pages.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Hey I have been messing around with that sliver of a picture on the main page and I can now clearly see some kind of street with shops and a grand total of 5 people in the picture. It looks like a street in a open shopping centre. I can't place it to a specific place, country and/ or continent maybe one of you can take a look at it and see if you recognize anything??

Namasté

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Looking at the pictures again on the main page.

You are here.......our galaxy
Our solar system
Then the webs of systems that looks like the inside of the brain or "nerve"

Is it suggesting that we are merely a thought in the brain of ....???
We are conscious because that brain is thinking or observing?
Who or What is observing us that WE may exist or be conscious.
Nothing exist until it's observed. Shrodinger's cat.......unless you observe it you cannot know it's state. That is also in the video included "Through the wormhole"

edit on 9-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Sorry if this has already been asked but why is the "shadow" beneath the oval completely different from the image supposedly casting the shadow?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by kite74
Sorry if this has already been asked but why is the "shadow" beneath the oval completely different from the image supposedly casting the shadow?

I have thought about that myself. My only thought was the fabric of space/time/gravity ???

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Do you think it's possible bacteria exists because we observe it? What if they were wondering the exact same thing or would they not be able to think like that?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I've played around with Steghide for a little while. If there is something embedded within any audio or image files I haven't been able to extract it.

It keeps prompting me that I've entered an incorrect passphrase. So maybe we need to figure out what that passphrase is? I tried all the obvious things.

This could very well be a dead end though.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

Do you think it's possible bacteria exists because we observe it? What if they were wondering the exact same thing or would they not be able to think like that?

Yes I do. It's a never ending chain of observers. Bacteria cannot exist unless we exist. For us to exist we must be observed. It's all in the mind of "the creator" Nothing exists outside that one observer who some may think is god or creator. The mind of god etc...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

Is it possible that the passphrase is somewhere in the source code??

Namasté

new topics

top topics

<< 407  408  409    411  412  413 >>

join