It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 409
<< 406  407  408    410  411  412 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave

Originally posted by InnerSilenc3

Originally posted by Patefacio
What is the most beatiful combination of 2 words in the English language?

Endless Love

We found it already, it's Cellar Door

Kudos for finding the word so quickly! But....

Cellar door is a combination of words in the English language once characterized by J. R. R. Tolkien to have an especially beautiful sound

... with all respect to Tolkien, rather than THE most, to me it's A most, depending only on the (phon)esthetics of an individual writer. It does sound sweet and musical, but the most beautiful? Out of millions of combinations?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by thislifetimeismine

found some;

and the first one used; 1111

oct282011.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Dawn1111

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011
Question: if we solved it "cellar door" what happens next?

Also, this was pages ago, someone referenced the Window of Opportunity thread by Hidden Hand. I'm reading it and right on page 1 he makes predictions that didn't come true. San Francisco is still inhabitable. Call me unimpressed...

The entire HH message is still very much worth reading, in my opinion.

Also, he wasn't making a "psychic prediction", that was not the point. He was only relaying what his Group had plans for. We don't know why that plan has changed or has been delayed.

Here is the snippet. He added that it depended on certain forces at play. Not a prediction.

San Francisco and Damascus, will be uninhabitable by the end of 2010, possibly even sooner. Again, it depends upon certain 'forces' at play, and which timelines are activated. Humanity, though utterly unconscious of the fact, has a significant part to play in this. You (as a collective consciousness of the planet) are choosing the Negative Polarization by default, by the quality of your thoughts and actions. Thought is creative energy, focused. You get exactly what you put out.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Has anyone enlarged that picture at the bottom? The long sliver

I did and I see people in a structure and a duplicate of it on the right. A mirror image or a duplicate. An alternate reality?

Im trying to place my edited pic in but for some reason I can't. WTH am I doing wrong. I used to be able to do this on this site............I'm becoming dumb and out of shape!
edit on 8-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

Yes, it looks like a duplicate to me, the one to the left a little brighter than the other.
I can see people, a city sidewalk, a structure behind, and what looks like the trunk of a tree or a pole.
First impression was: New York City.

Maybe one timeline is fading away, and another one is gaining momentum?

This is a stretch, but it just came to my mind...
Pic to the left, the past, 9/11 2001
Pic to the right, the near future, 9/11 2011

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by adraves

Have you tried external text/off site content?
Just testing below, to see if it works...

/| /// ||||||||||// /////||
/||/||||\| ///\_ /\(\)| /|/

[ **//\||--_ T ():11:00:00:00.006 //||(//\_[\]) 011010110110010101111001 81844123 1234321 MiRoR story ]

ETA: the number is still giving that weird *
slashes seem to work?
edit on 9-9-2011 by buddhatrance because: commenting results of the test

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Hidden in plane site?
didnt tell someone its right infront of your eyes ?

Hidden in plain sight !

think we have to check some files, malheureusement i dont run windows can anybody take that part, bcz some of the stego apps wont work under linux, theres no app for it.

but i think its apple related the audio search.mp3 is garageband edited file > Mac
edit on 9-9-2011 by vatel because: forgot the apple

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
.[....]

Think outside the box?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by vatel

You maybe on to something here!
I downloaded the program from here (use the GUI version - much easier) and decoded the mp3 file to a PCM file. Now can anyone tell me how on earth can I play that PCM file? I tried several program I downloaded but non of them work (although they are supposed to)

Later: The decoding process is supposed to lead to a txt file (with the decoded content), but all I got is that PCM file. Maybe there's no hidded content in the search.mp3 after all. Bummer.
edit on 9-9-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

try some here depends on your OS :

www.fileinfo.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by KhaliWitch
Blessed be and Good Morning Everyone.

I can not remember who posted about playing the music on full through headphones, but there is a wave embedded in the music. This music reminds me of a segment of meditation music I listened to when I was first starting to meditate 15 years ago. It helps put the mind in the right "state" required to get a good meditation result. If you listen to it long enough it will begin effecting your breathing, heartrate and muscle relaxation ( sorry having a little problem typing due to the fact I have been listening for more than 15 minutes, muscles are going into sleep relaxation mode ).

Namasté

I posted yesterday that after listening to it loud and turning it down that I could hear a strange sound like a buzzing type wave. Almost like the Pi sound file. I asked if someone could run it through a program to see what else was in there. I'm quite sure the original mp3 is a solfeggio sound and is in 432 not 440Hz

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I think the steganography connection is great. I've compiled steghide on my computer. Going to try running through all the audio and images I can find.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by vatel

The PCM file is a no go. I managed to play it through Adobe Audition, but there's nothing there. Just constant noise. It's either we're on the wrong track or I did something wrong. Gotta go now, I'll play with it some more later tonight.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I posted yesterday that after listening to it loud and turning it down that I could hear a strange sound like a buzzing type wave. Almost like the Pi sound file. I asked if someone could run it through a program to see what else was in there. I'm quite sure the original mp3 is a solfeggio sound and is in 432 not 440Hz

Sorry to be dense, but which mp3 file? How do I find this?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

can you upload the search.pcm file plz,
rename it to pcm.jpg and post ? since the up of media is restricted ...;-(

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

Try playing it really slowly or fast, it does sound as if something is being said in reverse!!
However it could be my ears playing tricks on me!!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

This is the music playing when you go to the main page oct282011.com, it is called search.mp3 in the source code.

Namasté

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Ok could everybody please check the main page website because the line between the oval seems to be "moving" or something!!!! WEIRD!!!

Namasté

Sorry, I meant the old B and E line underneath the oval!
edit on 9/9/2011 by KhaliWitch because: thoughts going faster than my hands could type

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by KhaliWitch

i did anything possible with that search.mp3, i didnt hear anything, but while processing the file, i did a 1:1 recording, i compressed the file at the same ratio to mp3. I realized a differ in filesize of the two files search.mp3(original) > searchrm.mp3(re+compr).... ran a file diff and voila there is sth in the binarys.
But as always phps i am wrong : different algorithms while encoding to mp 3 ?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by KhaliWitch

This is the music playing when you go to the main page oct282011.com, it is called search.mp3 in the source code.

Namasté

I went days not knowing it was there because my laptop didn't play the sound when I opened the page. I need some type of plugin and it runs linux. I only figured it out when I switched to my husbands computer running Win7 and used Google chrome. Also I noticed in the page elements that it states something about Apple. Does that mean the creator is using an Apple computer?
edit on 9-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 406  407  408    410  411  412 >>

join