It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 411
<< 408  409  410    412  413  414 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

Maybe but what got my attention was that not only is it different, it fades in either direction of the bottom of the oval but not with "you" being the center of the darkest patch. I was actually thinking along the lines of conciousness. Deja Vu - remembering that there is no time, Doubt - what keeps us focused on here and now as we percieve it, Lucid - our goal of true awakening, Infinity where the awakening will take us. Still no clue on the a.yr0, the four lines our position in the oval or the funky shadow.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
"The alternative physics is a physics of light. Light is composed of photons, which have no antiparticle. This means that there is no dualism in the world of light. The conventions of relativity say that time slows down as one approaches the speed of light, but if one tries to imagine the point of view of a thing made of light, one must realize that what is never mentioned is that if one moves at the speed of light there is no time whatsoever."

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by cingularity
deoxy.org...

That was quite interesting!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by KhaliWitch

If a passphrase does indeed exist, then I'm sure it's possible. I've tried most of the obvious stuff, so unless someone else arrives at the conclusion that we even need a passphrase I don't want to spend much more time on it.

Like I said, it could very well lead to nothing.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
I've played around with Steghide for a little while. If there is something embedded within any audio or image files I haven't been able to extract it.

It keeps prompting me that I've entered an incorrect passphrase. So maybe we need to figure out what that passphrase is? I tried all the obvious things.

This could very well be a dead end though.

Try ghost.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

This becomes too complicated. Should be simpler than that.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

If a passphrase does indeed exist, then I'm sure it's possible. I've tried most of the obvious stuff, so unless someone else arrives at the conclusion that we even need a passphrase I don't want to spend much more time on it.

KhaliWitch made a post several pages back where she mentioned Salt, SHA1, Ripe (128?) and there was a possible password in her post. I replied indirectly to her post and so can't find it but I'm sure she will remember what I'm talking about. Good luck.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

Try happiness

We are supposed to be finding happiness after all with this crazy mp3

I have been playing around with the mp3 some more. I don't hear anything when I reverse it. As for anything else I am thinking we might be looking for a repeated sound in the file at a certain hz that could be a code. Ideas? Oh yeah the file is in stereo. The L&R channels are slightly different. It is probably a binaural beat.
edit on 9-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

KhaliWitch made a post several pages back where she mentioned Salt, SHA1, Ripe (128?) and there was a possible password in her post. I replied indirectly to her post and so can't find it but I'm sure she will remember what I'm talking about. Good luck.

Aaahhhh yes, I do remember. It was on page.....eeehhhhmmm looking it up now...........found it!! Page 390, first post!!! I still don't understand it and I haven't been able to find any decryption sites online soooo..... Knock yourselves out with it!!!!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam

Aaahhh, but the easy way is never the right way! If you have to really figure it out and make your mind work it out, you usually have encomplished more, simply because you have had to work for it!!!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The image file for the mp3 is labeled c22f692ca80b.jpg

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by adraves

Try happiness

We are supposed to be finding happiness after all with this crazy mp3

I have been playing around with the mp3 some more. I don't hear anything when I reverse it. As for anything else I am thinking we might be looking for a repeated sound in the file at a certain hz that could be a code. Ideas? Oh yeah the file is in stereo. The L&R channels are slightly different.

I have no idea how to do anything of what you have just mentioned! I just know there is something in there, that wasn't there originally!!! ( I am what is known as a Feeler, which means that I hear music and Feel music ( including underlying layers )).

Namasté

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by adraves
The image file for the mp3 is labeled c22f692ca80b.jpg

I have googled the filename, the mp3 name and other ways, but no luck finding the original and I do not have the CD anymore, so I can't post the original for comparison. My sincerest apologies!!!
I did want to keep that CD, because I felt that it would be important one day, but my mother had other idea's unfortunately!!!!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by KhaliWitch

Originally posted by Fraam

Aaahhh, but the easy way is never the right way! If you have to really figure it out and make your mind work it out, you usually have encomplished more, simply because you have had to work for it!!!

Namasté

Ok let me rephrase: It should be smarter than this
I agree with the work part, but work smart not hard.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

If : 0pen wants file accessible to all people he reaches > internet he must use a coding that is crossplatform

Warning serious humor ahead !
if 0pen uses an Apple. phps the truth is only supposed to be for the AppleBrotherhood ? Naa i'm kidding...

Back to serious : If 0pen wants to reach everybody he will use the net....

there is app for that, but only for pictures.png, and a pass is needed.
Its called Steganosaurus its a online tool to crypt and decrypt. Serious : whoever needs a encryption never goes online to encrypt sth. Btw the Site is part of : ZeroPride Solutions...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mara5683
reply to post by buddhatrance

One thing that keeps coming to mind is the ideal of the cosmic breath. I think it's from the hindu system but would have to check but its the idea that the singularity is the point at which breath changes from inhale to exhale.

From that perspective it's all a living breathing system and we are all a part of the flow of the living breath.

Looking it from the point of the infinity symbol it's an infinite living system which breathes in and out. The in-breath is the 13 baktuns and the outbreath begins at the 14th and continues for another 13 baktuns.

I was messing with 1234 4321 and got 2 1 2
3 4 3
where these numbers become an infinite loop with 1 and 4 the only ones not repeated. 14? The beginning of the next breath cycle and end of the last?

2 1 2

3 4 3

Tried to make it a picture here to show but don't know how to upload. Basically the bit where infinity loop intersects is where 1 and 4 go.

But as I've said numerous times I'm rubbish at math so if this is nonsense sorry!
@Open if this is anything to do with the importance of the cosmic and individual breath can you put a little orb please!

On another point, where did it happen that we think Patefacio is open. It doesn't sit well with me.
@Open if this is you can you say it in source code please.

I really like the way you describe the cosmic breath and each cycle being on the exhale or the inhale.
If I recall correctly, there was a mention a while back that
1234*---*4321
could represent breathing, and the dashes in between that moment where you hold your breath.

I am trying to visualize the breath according to your infinite loop, kind of getting it... almost there with my mind...

I have now to catch up with pages, so I don't know how the Patefacio thing evolved, but at first it didn't sit well with me either. I'd make sure first, before investing time in pursuing his clues. It does sound like him so far, but some are really good at impersonating, so I don't know...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by adraves

No the picture that's embedded within Search.mp3 is called Search.jpg.

When I extracted the metadata from the mp3 file I uploaded the picture to ATS. ATS renamed the file.

----

Regarding steganography, I did a little test with steghide to see how the passphrase works exactly. Without going into elaborate detail I've concluded that you'll be prompted with a passphrase regardless of whether or not one exists. So it's impossible to tell if we just don't know the passphrase to these files or they simply don't have one because no message has been encoded.

Open, are we on the right track or is this just a wild goose chase?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
In case anyone didn't find the answer to 1089 could it be translated to letters

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Ahh I see. I am still messing with the mp3. When you remove other frequencies around 400hz the first quarter of the song sounds like a heart beat/clock ticking. Not sure if that matters at all though.

I found the same thing out with steghide too ;/

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
In case anyone didn't find the answer to 1089 could it be translated to letters

Using a standard phone keypad, 1 and 0 don't correspond to any letters.

I think the numerology connection is our best lead so far:
1089 Trick

new topics

top topics

<< 408  409  410    412  413  414 >>

join