It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 408
<< 405  406  407    409  410  411 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I'm gonna have to head down to an Ayawaska ceremony sometime soon.
edit on 9/8/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Under Deja Vu there is now.....

( doubt )[lucid]

LUCID
easily understood; completely intelligible or comprehensible: a lucid explanation.
characterized by clear perception or understanding; rational or sane: a lucid moment in his madness.
shining or bright.
clear; pellucid; transparent.

Doubt, a status between belief and disbelief, involves uncertainty or distrust or lack of sureness of an alleged fact, an action, a motive, or a decision. Doubt brings into question some notion of a perceived "reality", and may involve delaying or rejecting relevant action out of concerns for mistakes or faults or appropriateness. Some definitions of doubt emphasize the state in which the mind remains suspended between two contradictory propositions and unable to assent to either of them[1] (compare paradox).

The concept of doubt covers a range of phenomena: one can characterise both deliberate questioning of uncertainties and an emotional state of indecision as "doubt".
edit on 9-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth
reply to post by Druid42

Oh, my girlfriend just figured that the underline was division because you put one part of a number above a line when you want to divide it. I.e. 2/4= .5 You know. So we figured if one half added up to say 9042 then there was a _ and there was 1234. It could be:

____

Mind you, they were example numbers. But I thought it made sense, but someone said it was square root.

On a side note, is there an answer to: //||(//\_[\]) ?
edit on 8-9-2011 by johnwilkesbooth because: typo

Not yet, but I think it is the third manual code. Your GF seems to be a real sharp cookie, can you get her to help? I think brackets mean to square. Just a theory.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth
reply to post by Druid42

Oh, my girlfriend just figured that the underline was division because you put one part of a number above a line when you want to divide it. I.e. 2/4= .5 You know. So we figured if one half added up to say 9042 then there was a _ and there was 1234. It could be:

____

Mind you, they were example numbers. But I thought it made sense, but someone said it was square root.

On a side note, is there an answer to: //||(//\_[\]) ?
edit on 8-9-2011 by johnwilkesbooth because: typo

Not yet, but I think it is the third manual code. Your GF seems to be a real sharp cookie, can you get her to help? I think brackets mean to square. Just a theory.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Mirror
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
"looking glass" redirects here. For other uses, see Looking Glass (disambiguation).
This article is about wave reflectors (mainly, specular reflection of visible light). For other uses, see Mirror (disambiguation).
A mirror, reflecting a vase

A mirror is an object that reflects light or sound in a way that preserves much of its original quality prior to its contact with the mirror. Some mirrors also filter out some wavelengths, while preserving other wavelengths in the reflection. This is different from other light-reflecting objects that do not preserve much of the original wave signal other than color and diffuse reflected light. The most familiar type of mirror is the plane mirror, which has a flat surface. Curved mirrors are also used, to produce magnified or diminished images or focus light or simply distort the reflected image.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by cingularity
Move forward:

oct282011.com...**44.html

I knew the logical step would be **44, and I've been trying that for a while, but it appears it just went online. What does it mean?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
reply to post by JourPolaire

/||\/||||\\|

1+2+(1/1)... = 9

///\\\_
√(3*3) = 3

/\\(\\)|
1*2 (2) + 1 = 5

/\|/
1*1 + 1-1 = 1
edit on 9/8/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

That's what I was looking for! Thanks a million!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Hay All,

Do we know anything about this number 1089

It is in the source code

October 28th, 2011 - Step Six - 1089

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Do we know anything about the phone number yet? If you press a number the Morse code stops, then it just listens for awhile. If you press star it asks for a 4 digit pin. Has anyone found it yet?
edit on 9-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Try 1089

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by thislifetimeismine

No go

If it is magical oversight on there part I wouldn't mind changing their pin for screwing with us for so long

Hrm.....

but what is that in combinations? 16,777,216? or something assuming the whole keypad is used....yeah a clue would be nice.
edit on 9-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Blessed be and Good Morning Everyone.

I can not remember who posted about playing the music on full through headphones, but there is a wave embedded in the music. This music reminds me of a segment of meditation music I listened to when I was first starting to meditate 15 years ago. It helps put the mind in the right "state" required to get a good meditation result. If you listen to it long enough it will begin effecting your breathing, heartrate and muscle relaxation ( sorry having a little problem typing due to the fact I have been listening for more than 15 minutes, muscles are going into sleep relaxation mode ).

Namasté

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Can the music on the website be saved as a mp3 file?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Totek

You could try, I am not so computer savvy to do so.
If you manage to do that, try and play the music backwards, I believe there is a clue in there!!!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by KhaliWitch
reply to post by Totek

If you manage to do that, try and play the music backwards, I believe there is a clue in there!!!

What makes you say that? I did revert the mp3 file and there's nothing there that my ears could lock onto. I filtered it hi and low, played only right/left channels still nothing. I went as far as playing both direct and reverse tracks in the same time.
Any clue what I should be looking for?7

@Totek: In firefox go to Tools>Page Info>Media and there you'll find your mp3 file. Or use DownThemAll ad-on for firefox.
edit on 9-9-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

Thanks so much for posting that video! '___' is something I've always been fascinated with. I haven't seen that documentary all the way through yet but I did read the book that he wrote by the same title. I've been lurking this thread since it started and I'm new here, so sorry that this is slightly off topic... Can anyone direct me to a good thread about '___'?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Good morning all!
Seems I missed quite a bit last night and yesterday. After reading for 2 hours last night, and an hour this morning, I have finally managed to catch up from all the day's events.
A note on the capabilities of some of our natural illegal substances. About 3 years ago I managed my first (and only) time with Salvia. It was one of the highly concentrated versions. My experience scared the heck out of me when it happened (think bad trip), but ever since I have wondered just what it would be like if I could go into it knowing to expect what happened, "open minded". Three of us shared a bowl. I remember it going around the circle the first time... nothing changed. Came around to me the second time... the other girl and I began laughing about how cool bubble were and how fun it was to say the word bubbles... Came around the third time, and by the time the pipe left my hand, I was gone. They say I hit it a fourth time, I don't remember it at all. They say I got up off the couch and started to wander into the kitchen. When asked where I was going I said "I just want to go to the kitchen". They say looking into my eyes it was as if nobody was home. They got me back to the couch but I kept standing up. Eventually I managed to move myself to a chair in the room and seemed content to stay there. I don't remember any of these actions at all. What I remember begins in the chair.
I WAS THE CHAIR. My thoughts were not human thoughts. My thought processes did not come together in any way I had ever experienced before. I was the chair, I thought like the chair, I felt like the chair. I could not move, or speak. It really scared me. Gradually my thoughts became more and more human. I was able to string together concrete thoughts in ways I was used to thinking. I could hear them (the other people in the room) talking to me, trying to get me to snap out of it. I could not answer them. I felt like I was yelling at them from the other end of a long tunnel, but they could not hear me. As the minutes wore on I gradually came back to my own consciousness. I began to feel my own physical body "rise" up through the chair. I began to separate myself from it. Once I reached a certain point I was finally able to start forming words. I was scared out of my mind. Throughout the process I truly thought I was the chair. I remember getting frustrated because no one could understand that since I was the chair I could not answer them... chairs do not speak. When it was all over I had the worst "hang over" of my life. The rest of the day I was physically drained, light was my enemy, and all I wanted to do was sleep.
Looking back I really do think I merged consciousness with the chair. I have always "known" that everything has a spirit. But it is a completely different thing to experience what an in-animate object's consciousness really is. There is nothing human about it. The "thoughts" are not words.
As I said, I would love to experience this again knowing that this would happen. Take the fear factor out of the equation (I didn't know while it was happening if I would ever be human again) and just BE.
I understand more fully now why the "mystics" through the ages have used these types of natural substances to open themselves to the universe. I could see how it could be a truly beautiful experience with the world around you if only you had the knowledge beforehand and did not walk into it blindly.
I think that's where the problem lies in modern day drug usage. The users have no point, no understanding of what is happening, only the physical feeling that goes with it. That is where the true danger lies. With the proper preparations.... who knows....

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

check this page :

achmadz.blogspot.com...

-and-

www.dellapasqua.com...

iam pretty sure there is sth inside...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Open asks:
"What is the most beautiful combination of 2 words in the English language?"

Here is my answer.
UNCONDITIONAL LOVE !

Green Orb if that is right please

Green is the color of the Heart Chakra.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerSilenc3

Star. Beautifully stated.

Your idea about the shortening interval for the brain connection, because of time speeding up, is quite interesting. Less time to filter out stuff, more to see and be aware of. I'll be pondering about that.

I also have to agree on the clarification you made about the choices. While (the thought that creates) fear is a choice, love is what is left when fear is absent. It is our natural state, when all illusions are removed. With that understanding, one can still say to choose love, meaning choosing consciously to return to that state by selecting what kind of thoughts are being downloaded, or actively removing the ones that cause fear.

The distinction between becoming fearful, vs returning to love... the choice is in the direction taken.

new topics

top topics

<< 405  406  407    409  410  411 >>

join