It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libyan Rebels Advance Into Central Tripoli !!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

You have never "beaten" me, I just refuse to waste my time with you as you offer nothing of substance and claim everyopne is an IMF/NATO disinfo agent (ironically while trotting out endless Russia Today links)

nice little lie there stumason i didnt say that everyone is IMF/NATO disinfo agent back it up dont even think of faking it.
edit on 21-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I actually use whatever source I can find. In fact, on more than one occasion when you whined about my "sources", I gave you a link to the Google search I did with over 1.9 miilion hits to the story I was on about and told you to pick one.

You never did. (that was the thread you claim to have "beaten me in, btw) I find that quite telling.

You, on the other hand, use random blogs and Russia Today. Blogs written by litterally anybody and Russia Today, which is known for promoting an extremist and anti western.pro-Russia agenda, including support for fundamentalist Islamic propaganda.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

You've done it several times in this thread alone, Agent.

I really wish I had what you're smoking, it must be something amazing.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Paulioetc15

He is right and you two are just NATO Fanboys if you are why dont you go join NATO then?

^^^ See ^^^

That was just on the last page for crying out loud!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

which is known for promoting an extremist and anti western.pro-Russia agenda, including support for fundamentalist Islamic propaganda.

The only news networks pushing support for fundamentalist Islamic propaganda are the western news network and

pro-Russia agenda,

well thats rich your anti russia

And the news networks such as BBC,CNN,ABC,PBS,FOX and others are all pushing for a pro western agenda in Eurpoe and Middle East by the CFR elites.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I really wish I had what you're smoking, it must be something amazing.

nice try with that i am not into drugs

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

You, on the other hand, use random blogs and Russia Today. Blogs written by litterally anybody and Russia Today, which is known for promoting an extremist and anti western.pro-Russia agenda, including support for fundamentalist Islamic propaganda.

How do you know that Russia TV supported fundamentalist Islamic propaganda? Russia hated Islam as well. They even portrayed the Libyan Rebels as Islamic fundamentalist Al-Qaeda leaders. Same way they tried to portray the Bosniaks as Islamic fundamentalist and tried to portray Serbia in a good-hearted light as their crimes are justified.

link   

I've never been anti-Russia.

As it happens, I have a soft spot for the crazy Russian bear. Again, another piss-poor attempt at charcter assasination born out of frustration and desperation.

Want to try again, or maybe (horror of horrors) we can engage in a civil debate?

link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

He is right and you two are just NATO Fanboys if you are why dont you go join NATO then?

^^^ See ^^^

That was just on the last page for crying out loud!

I was only referring that you stumason and Paulioetc15 are NATO Fanboys.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

In so far as carrying stories which are ran by fundamentalists which portray the US and Allies in a bad light. I should have perhaps clarified that point.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

And everyone else who dares to contradict your own viewpoint.

You are quite famous for using the old "disnifo agent" etc tactic, Agent. Not quite sure why you're trying to claim you don't, you're losing what little credibility you might have by trying to lie you way out of it.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Russia TV always hates everything. They are anti-American, anti-Islam, and anti-Israel as well. I noticed it as well in their portrayal. If RussiaTV was fond of Islam, they supposed to portray the rebels in a good light.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

While you sure see to be so fund of NATO almost as if your working for them and every time someone attacks NATO you defend.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

maybe (horror of horrors) we can engage in a civil debate?

I wish you would. No disrespect to either of you, but I for one have no desire to spectate upon an internet pissing match that adds nothing of substance to the discussion at hand.

The topic is the situation in Tripoli. New, relevant information would be appreciated by those interesting in the subject, I'm sure.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I didn't say they were Pro-Islam, but they have carried such propoganda when it suits them ,such as villifying Israel or the US, as you have yourself pointed out.

Basically, it shows their journalistic credentials are questionable as they will flip and flop from supporting Islam/Hamas/Hezbollah when against Israel, but are against the rebels because they are backed by NATO, Russias "big enemy".

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by VariableConstant

You are, of course, quite right.

I shall refrain from feeding the troll.

OT:

Another of Gaddafis sons has been captured:

Another of Col Gaddafi's sons, Muhammad, was speaking on the phone to al-Jazeera TV when he said the rebels were surrounding his home. Gunfire was heard before the line cut off.

www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 21/8/11 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I shall refrain from feeding the troll.

I am not a troll

So in your view i am troll because my views are not pro western?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Well agreed for you, usually every news media always feel what suit them. Like the war for oil and all that. It's stupid. No government would spent on helping the oil industry cause it make no sense.

Sometimes the UN also failed to force compliance aka UN resolutions into Iraq during the Gulf War ceasefire agreement.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

BTW can you go to my threat and discuss about this, Thanks! www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

edit on 21-8-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join