It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libyan Rebels Advance Into Central Tripoli !!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Another interesting bit:

The Palestine Civil Rights Campaign-Lebanon confirms reports that Franklin Lamb was shot at approximately 11:45 a.m. on Sunday August 21 in Tripoli, Libya outside of the Corinthia Hotel where he has been staying.

Franklin P. Lamb, LLM,PhD is the Director of Americans Concerned for Middle East Peace, Wash.DC-Beirut. Lamb is doing research as a board member for the Palestine Civil Rights Campaign-Lebanon in Libya.

Goes on to say:

It's also reported that Internet has been cut in Tripoli, so reports are likely to be delayed inside Libya.

www.activistpost.com...

Again, I am just posting for informational purposes, no independent verification at this point.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Oh let me guess you support the rebels
why i am not surprised and believe this revoultion is actally genuine eh?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Qatar leadership shares the 'bloodless coup ' characteristic with Libya.

Now sponsoring a bloody takeover.

The Qatar govt-influenced al Jazeera is puzzling...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjjtir

Agreed not to mention the way how al Jazeera always seems to have information first hand, before anyone else.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by VariableConstant

Another of Gaddafis sons has been captured:

Another of Col Gaddafi's sons, Muhammad, was speaking on the phone to al-Jazeera TV when he said the rebels were surrounding his home. Gunfire was heard before the line cut off.

www.bbc.co.uk...

More on this:

In the last two minutes of this live telephone interview with Al-Jazeera Muhammad Gaddafi, son of Muammar Gadhafi, is reportedly shot and killed by rebel forces in Tripoli, Libya.

The last two minutes of the video below, in Arabic, recorded the rebels raiding the house during which you can hear gunshots and other explosions. According to the translation of the original video’s description Gadhafi’s son was shot and killed live on the air while giving the interview to Al-Jazeera.

"http://(nolink)/2011/08/21/son-muammar-gadhafi-reportedly-shot-dead-live-interview-aljazeera-61901/"

Referenced video:

ETA: link to source may be busted, can't seem to get it to link correctly. Apologies if so. Of course, could all be speculation at this point without verification.

edit on 21-8-2011 by VariableConstant because: link

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Oh let me guess you support the rebels
why i am not surprised and believe this revoultion is actally genuine eh?

Actually when the first stirrings by the Libyans themselves started making noise a few months back I said then and I'll repeat it now. The US/West should stay the hell out of it and let the Libyans themselves figure it out. Back then there were quite a few members here at ATS at the time who seemed very animate that the US/West should get involved and help the poor rebels.

I said watch...

If we do get involved as soon as people see dead bodies in the streets they'll start screaming NWO, Evil Americans etc. I also said we are damned if we do and dammed if we don't help them. Nobody is ever happy.

So please put away your little pocket knife of discontent. You backed the wrong horse.

Get over it.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

and you back the war crimanls NATO, your still backing the wrong side, a side which belongs to the globaists, CFR.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hopefully they will KIA gaduffy and his family.
Lord knows they are evil people.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by Paulioetc15

They could have gone without America the help was very much appreciated but contrary to the popular American myth, you are not “Team America World Police”. The UK and France are both Sovereign states and did not need America’s permission to go ahead with this.

Why do you think that the UK and France could not have done with without American assests?

France was always more involved with North Africa anyway. What with them colonising Algeria and Tunisia, etc. Tunisia still speaks French with their native dialect and French signs everywhere.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ILoveJesusAndIslam

And The CFR, Hillary, Bill Clintion, Bush,Reagen, Obama arent evil people? they are all members and went to the CFR, which plan for a CFR NWO agenda.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

No AMERICAN LEADER is evil or hurt people.
I would like you to prove me wrong.
edit on 21-8-2011 by ILoveJesusAndIslam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

and you back the war crimanls NATO, your still backing the wrong side, a side which belongs to the globaists, CFR.

Seriously...

I could care less what you think of me and who you perceive I back. The fact remains I see tens of thousands singing and dancing in the streets over there and I see a few cry babies online at a conspiracy site all butt hurt.

Have at it...

PEACE

Slay
edit on 21-8-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

No AMERICAN LEADER is evil or hurt people. I would like you to prove me wrong.

I thought you might have said that, america backs and supports terrorists in fact they created the taliban ever heard of the ruling elite CFR? Before? well they want to create a global goverment and that the fact every year american policatian go to the Bohemian Grove and watch the Cremation of Care

No women are allowed to the Bohemian Grove.

edit on 21-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

And The CFR, Hillary, Bill Clintion, Bush,Reagen, Obama arent evil people? they are all members and went to the CFR, which plan for a CFR NWO agenda.

Reagan was not CFR, I'm pretty sure, but the rest yah. CFR was all around Reagan and controlled most of the activity.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

That pic does not prove nothing.
What is the CFR?
Do u kno?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjjtir

Agreed not to mention the way how al Jazeera always seems to have information first hand, before anyone else.

Al-Jazeera the Arabic version of CNN/ABC/MSNCB/FOX

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

U R rite about that
Second line.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
MSNBC is reporting that Khaddafi is nowhere to be seen. Seems he has vanished the same way Osama vanished. See how that works? Spirited away by CIA or Mossad or MI6 or .....

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ILoveJesusAndIslam

That pic does not prove nothing.
What is the CFR?
Do u kno?

CFR is acronym for Council on Foreign Relations, of which the Tri-Lateral Commission was the predecessor. Yale members of the Skull and Bones Secret Order often go on to join the CFR. Here is an interesting site discussing CFR
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
When it comes Muamar Gaddafi I say "Good riddance to bad rubbish". If they hang him in the same public square that he hung political protesters back in '82 it would be too good for him. Put him on a Pan Am flight and blow it up over the Atlantic and see how he likes it.

This was an historic accomplishment by Libyans to rid themselves of this tyrant and petty dictator. Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join