It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am tired of people posting "Aliens do not exist" threads. We HAVE contact.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau

Originally posted by Six6Six
Another post with ZERO evidence of any factual form.
How many people come on ATS with little or no grammatical capabilities?
I am fed up with reading post that sound like my 3 year old wrote them!

its still not easy for me to improve in english because the grammar i want to use we did not learn at school. .its strange: i watch a lot lof english movies but my english does not improve. I also would like to speak better english but my antipathy about american people who complain about people not speaking perfect english is endless.

Hi, I am not having any trouble understanding what you are trying to say. Simply disregard the posts that focus on spelling and grammar. That is just a way of derailing your ideas. A distraction when no other argument can be put forth. Your english is just fine my friend.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
the things that come nearest to the truth are the things who have the biggest touch of a cliché.

Notice that i did not deny this. I did not say that a certain form of simplicity/cliche would exclude the fact that this wisdom can also be profound or true.

But you are acting as if his statements and messages are something *new/special* in terms of profound wisdom and insight into metaphysics - which (IMO) they are not.

That's why a i said...it does not need an Alien to come up with insights like "The only reality is there is no reality" etc..etc...this is philosophy i can come up with some friends while drinking a few beers - it's "kindergarten philosophy". (Which, BY THE WAY does NOT mean it's not true or intelligent in a sense, but its still kindergarten-level philosophy and a little "flat" - nonetheless)

By the way i am not here to "disassemble" or debunk what he says, this is not the point..the point is that you take his messages and used them to make a thread because it's supposedly proof for Alien existence.

Ironically, even Anka said on the site (as far as i remember) that he was not even sure about whether the "messages" are truly from an extraterrestrial entity or "from a part of his own consciousness" or similar...that's at least how i read it.

edit on 17-8-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

It is actually the other way around. Demons do not exist. They are aliens. There are good and bad just like humans.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I have seen and read much about aliens but I would not call any of it "proof"

proof (prf) n. 1. The evidence or argument that compels the mind to accept an assertion as true.

edit on 17-8-2011 by RedShiftDrift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Of course we have contact. There are simply far too many incriminating government documents to say otherwise.

Why the hell would you create miss-information of UFOs & Aliens to cover a military operation/project when fully well knowing that it will cause more people to look to the skies in search of answers than if you said nothing?

To believe otherwise is to be brainwashed by main stream society, not the media.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

No that is not true... read my thread and the truth shall be revealed to you.

You have watched to many movies my friend. I know starwars is cool and all but its just science fiction.

However the bible clearly says demons are real and mentions no word of life on other planets.
edit on 17-8-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrixXxtaR

To believe otherwise is to be brainwashed by main stream society, not the media.

So . . . . .that's the only explanation and anyone who things differently is brainwashed?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Well here's where some of you can have a good laugh

I have personally met aliens, and I don't care if you believe me or not.

I am not going to make money out of this fact.... or the device I am to build for us yes us.

These aliens actually came from venus and are the old Gods of earth.

This device is made from sheet metal, tubing and a couple of bearings, and its power source is water, atmospheric pressure and a vacuum. ("I know science say's its impossible")

We can only have this device when the world has no poor people, starving people are our responsibility yes yours to.

If the badies of this world think they are going to get away with their bad deeds, they are mistaken.

because they will be removed and their soul will have to start again in the lower life forms ("Alien words not mine")

Yes they will be removed soon because my encounter was 25 years ago I am quite old now
and it will happen in my lifetime.
If you decide to sit back and wait that will be deemed bad so beware.

Last but not least other people have been given this knowledge, and they won't make money from it either.

Like I said earlier I don't care if you believe me or not, and I don't care if my spelling or grammar is right.

What do you think Doc

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Well you picked the three least credible sources as your example. What about all the documentation released by the worlds governments. Sure, there is no smoking gun there but there are credible witnesses from the government and the military heck even NASA. Even if there is no solid "yep here they are" evidence, the comments from these people should be enough to say that we should enter a serious dialog about what may be going on. Not every piece of evidence comes from you-tube. There are credible sources of information that should be investigated. I can understand how anyone could dismiss this subject as ridiculous if the sources your site are the only ones they are investigating. The serious research takes work. It takes digging. Many armchair enthusiasts and debunkers do not care to do the kind of research required and so are either blindly led or simply blind .

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I dont know why I started thinking this or if it is on topic to your thread, but there is a question I just asked my self about a minute ago. Could there be Dark Life? Not sure if that makes sense but what I mean is with a lot of the universe been made up of dark matter, could there be dark life out there? Or none visible to us? Iv often wondered weather life has to exsist as we see it, or weather it could allso exsist in unimaginable forms?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
The belief in ET visitors has been a carefully crafted psy op, it's been made a cult religion to many people. God said that this Heavens were made for us, and why wouldn't he? The joy and beauty is tremendous. Most people instinctively crave to seek a higher "power", and so "those in charge" have removed God from your lives and given you someone else to believe in. Which sets up the means to implement their plans. I too believe that these are spiritual demons.

It couldn't possibly be that religion is the carefully crafted psy op. Started by the ruling class way back in the beginning to keep the masses under control?
Regarding the heavens being made for us, the shear size of the universe suggests that life is abundant throughout. Our planet is just a tiny little spec in all that vastness. God created all the space, just for us? Why? The only reality that we require to exist at all is that earth exists, our atmosphere is breathable, the sun shines down on our fields and the rain falls. Anything else is what? Totally not necessary for our existence but its there. Explain why God created all that space when we are his prime creation and everything we need for our existence is right here on planet earth and the immediate space surrounding our planet.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueShaman

Off topic guys but, many people use text on their phones these days. It is possible that they just do that out of habit. It is requested that we not use texting in the posts but an occasional u in place of you is forgivable. It is hardly an indication of someones age.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

This is a big website with lots of other forums for you to visit.Why don't you find one that meets your interests better and leave us alone.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

This story was first published in Dutch by Ankh-Hermes of Deventer, Netherlands in 1969 and has gone through 11 Editions and 40,000 hardbound copies in Dutch since then. It has been published as science fiction up to now because the publisher originally felt that this story would not sell as fact.

Even the author and publishers originally claimed the book was a work of fiction.

If you read the above quote taken from the site you referenced , you will see that the whole story was, and is, about making money.

There is no proof or evidence contained in that site, it is simply a story, written and published to make money.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

When they see that picture or read that information..it is more likely for them that this all is a lie and at the end they still feel lost in a seperate place with no wonders and possibilities.

With all respect, that is an assumption on your part.

I do not believe that the painting was one of an extant alien city. However, I do find it logical that there could be an alien city somewhere “out there”. I’m willing to be proven wrong on this, though I would be sad for that to happen.

Some of want to know, not just believe.

What I find troubling is someone telling me that this is true, without having any proof whatsoever. As I previously stated; why don’t aliens have cameras?

A photograph – one that was tangible, testable and irrefutable - of a city that does not exist on this planet would set the proponents of the whole ETH soundly on a footing of granite.

Yet, all we have from this “contactee” is a painting. One that looks suspiciously like it is from the production design for the Sixties Star Trek series…

We are masters of limitation as bashar says.

What crud. Humans are massively inventive, imaginative and forward looking. Every single thing around you right now was thought up by a Human. Every book on your shelves. Every film you have watched.

Masters of limitation my backside. All he’s saying there is “suspend your disbelief”; i.e., believe me.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

edit on 17-8-2011 by karen61057 because: double post

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Even though I shall continue to avoid giving a direct answer to the question of the veracity of this story, the immensity of Earth-alien knowledge contained in this book will serve to prove beyond a doubt that the planet Iarga is not fiction, but fact.

Even the author refuses to confirm the accuracy of the story.........why do you think that is?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by karen61057

No that is not true... read my thread and the truth shall be revealed to you.

You have watched to many movies my friend. I know starwars is cool and all but its just science fiction.

However the bible clearly says demons are real and mentions no word of life on other planets.
edit on 17-8-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

Sorry dude, that ship has sailed. I was raised a Catholic. I have studied other religions during my 54 years here on earth. I believe in God but the bible is an old book with old ideas written in a time of supreme superstition that has no bearing on the world we live in today. Too much of what is written has been disproven by science. I wont be visiting your thread. I've worked too hard to escape the dogma and I am not going back there. But, Thanks for trying. You've done your part of bearing witness.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

i read that 2 years ago and did a lot of "digging"..there are also other reports about similar beings with similar stories..

Does it not occur that other writers took up the original concept, description etc. of these beings and wrote their own stories around them?

There’s no such thing as copyright for supposed original alien contact “accounts”, how can you copyright “history”, so the are in the public domain for all to expand upon.

…because they think intelligent people can just make that up..i often say: intelligent people who can conceptualize like that would not invent a alien story to make money with their intelligence.

Errm, ever heard of science fiction writers?

They invent civilizations, histories and worlds all the time, and for money.

Just because the medium writers use to publish their material varies – paper or computer screen - does not mean that it still isn’t fiction.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

If I tell you that bakeries exist and you choose to "believe" me even if you are fully blind, then that is what you will chose to do, but if I take your hand and lead you into a bakery you can discover much more evidence to support your belief. However until you actually feel, taste and experience the bread for yourself, it will only remain unsupported evidence if you have a clsed mindset.

Bad analogy.

Even if blind, I could smell the bakery from a mile off. That is a physical sensation, therefore supports the idea of this “bakery”.

I could talk to people who have gone to this “bakery”, and they could support the idea by presenting me with bread, or, preferably, cake made with the “bakery”. This is potentially physical proof it exists.

I could take those cakes and eat them. I could offer them to a laboratory to find the recipe. That is another physical act that strongly supports the idea of the “bakery”.

Lastly, I could find someone who works within this “bakery” to take me there. Once there, I could take my own bread etc. as proof.

If, however, someone wrote about the “bakery” in a book, and produced a painting of it, then, even to a sighted person new to the concept, it would still be conjecture.

Jump me if you wish but I think that with all of the dimensions in this endless expanse of eternity, Who Knows?

Too much of a gentleman to jump you.

However, with regard to the possibility of all literary fiction being, somewhere out there, fact; yes, who knows? I’m not closed-minded.

But that almost tries to negate the innate ability of Humans to create worlds within their own minds, which, patently, we can actually do.

Literary creativity is a product of intellect. Maybe, just maybe, we can access “higher” abilities and see beyond our intellects. The jury is as yet out on that concept.

But that does not mean all “channeled” information is real. A lot of channeled content corresponds directly to the intellectual capabilities of the “channeller”.

Rarely does smart come out of dumb. You, as a writer should be aware of the dangers of over-reaching.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join