It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am tired of people posting "Aliens do not exist" threads. We HAVE contact.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim
reply to post by kauskau

Well I'm convinced! Can't think of any other way he'd be able to do a painting unless he'd made contact with aliens.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

So in other words you:

1) believe that if something is published (never minding self publishing) in book form then it must be true.
2) See 1
3) You don't understand why everyone hasn't read fringe literature, which as stated in point 1, you believe must be true with no other qualifications (by your own statement).

Well, you've convinced me.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
One the one hand you have believers in the like who don't bother, in these types of threads, to bring up any of the most interesting cases, leading to their post immediately being shot down by skeptics trying to be humorous.

On the other, you have people genuinely searching for "evidence", or demanding "show me the evidence" of ET, with a certain aura of naivety; you do realise that regardless, this is a very sensitive topic?

Some of you may as well be saying "show me the real nuclear codes!".

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I think this debate is slowly de-railing because now i see Ancient Aliens theory popping up too.

The other problem here is that "we" (again) seem to be arguing against a belief system which is NEVER constructive.

There is no point if i point out that what that channeler says cannot be proof for extraterrestrial intelligence - and then the OP replies in a way like "well, you cannot find out whether it's true by logic or with science, it's something you simply KNOW once you hear him talking etc."

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

So..in other words this debate wont go anywhere IMO.

well instead of searching for hard facts..why dont you just watch 10 minutes of bashar and try to understand why i said the proof lies within how he talks..do you think you wont perceive what i mean..
but i say :it takes more than a few minutes to see what i mean.
of course this thread will not bring anything new to the table. The bashar stuff exits for more than 24 years..and it has its fanbase..And the fanbase has not also people who are in other positions than being just internet nerds or alien fanatics.
Just watch this video and try at least this whole video to see it with my eyes and BELIEVE..that he is the real deal. Can you try that? Can you put yourself in the seemingly naive position and listening to bashar really BELIEVING that he is real. At least act like that and listen to this video in this way.
Maybe you wont be convinced but if you do it right you can at least perceive how i perceive it. Its possible.
(its a long question but the answer is worth it)

edit: i took another video: its more interesting to listen to ancient history because there u can see best how he processes information

edit on 17-8-2011 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I find it truely fascinating how the very folks who would deny the existence of a creator God as being foolishness can blindly accept little grey guys in tights as mankind's savior, with even less evidence.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hey man its not your fault. Over the thousands of years people have been on this planet, we have grown up likes ants. These people belive everything the news and schools feed them. Over the years these people have been, so to say, brainwashed into dedicating their lifes to the government and its teachings. They dont think out of the box. These are the "sheeple". 95% of the population is like this. Monkey see monkey do. Whatever is cool in the movies or in the bieber music vids they love. The worlds elites has made this a truly dumb generation. It kind of reminds me of that mike judge movie lol. The more we progress the more dumb we become. Its time to open our eyes and wake up. Unfortunatly 95% of them wont wake up unless they truly try
And I dont think they will attempt to until its too late...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

polemic reaction without any base. Did anyone do that here? Bashar has a much more evolved concept of god than manye here bdo. I believe in god. But not as something seperated or a little man. God is not limited to anything. God is not conditioned. God is not perceivable. God is what perceives.
ETs are really spiritual. Technological evolution and spiritual evolution go hand in hand.

Bashar About Mohamed Jesus Buddah Humanity

www.youtube.com...

edit on 17-8-2011 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
A lot of people are scrutinizing the poor guys belief in a book about the definitive proof that aliens exsist from a planet that is stuck in the fifties. So what! The human race has and still does believe in books about people from other places, The Bible, The Torah, The Koran to name but a few and for those of you that do not believe you have Darwins theory of evolution which has also more holes in it than swiss cheese and all of which have no physical evidence to support what's written with the exception of some of Darwins "theory".
I do believe in both the existence of aliens and the belief in a higher being. Maybe the book is full of truth and everything in it is acurate but until the aliens are on sky news knocking on the door of the White House and Downing Street then there will always be an air of doubt.
So take the book for what it is and that is one or two peoples insight or foresight on what is or could be an alien world and inhabitants. If the guy wishes to believe in what the book is offering him and others then leave him too it.
Here is the question for mathematicians. If there were one billion known galaxies and each galaxy had one billion planets but only 1% of those were in the goldilocks zone but only 1% of those have life and then only 1% of those have intelligent life capable of light years of space travel how many planets would that be? Then tell me that there is no possibility of aliens.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
How does it come that people who do not have studied this issue or who do have only seen a few youtube videos think they can make a real conclusion. Its really laughable how they act up as if they had seen and experienced everything on earth .

I make this short. because its not about me or my thoughts. In the last 4 years i learned that i can not "sell" my belief to anyone. My surety about the fact that we already have contact is beyond a weak belief. I read so much and studied for the last 9 years.
Still no matter how much arguments i present ,people only will find their way to that information if they start studying it for them selfs.

"UFO contact from planet IARGA" is one of those books which is REAL. BEYOND A DOUBT. Study it..reads it...its about a person who made contact..read it and u ll know . (www.galactic.no...)

Bashar (darryl anka) and Lyssa Royal already made contact to et and there u can read a lot about this topic too and i gurantee u: if u have an open mind and give it a chance u will know why this sources are valid and real. But i will not argue why they are real and how i come to that idea..i already did that once here about bashar.

For the ones who are interested read this
and watch some bashar videos on youtube (just type "bashar" and there ull have plenty)

here are somechannelings about et: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 16-8-2011 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2011 by kauskau because: i am german and found many mistakes and still counting

I have always believed in UFO's/ET's...

I do not understand with what we know now just of the sheer size and number of galaxies, to assume we are the only world that sustains intelligent life is

I need to read more about this stuff, I'm so wrapped up in the arhcaeology, paranormal, crypto studies world, leaves less time to focus on this, and even moreso, just too many easily faked videos that one can construct to make it seem undebunkable.

I will however start a little bit now in the research of extraterrestrial life since lately I have seen alot of documents and that last ATS survey on UFO's was exspecially useful, had a very nice link setup for all the popular cases, I spent a lot of time on that survey, the documents that I read I have never seen before, it was fun and I learned alot.

Thanks for the link. Any other links that anyone thinks I should start if I am looking for some of the best proof, please PM or present, I have tried to search, the search feature is not exactly easy to find what you are looking for.

edit on 17-8-2011 by JAGx1981 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2011 by JAGx1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Sorry, your Bashar is just another New Age, mumbo-jumbo spouting fraud, IMO.
Hardly worth a second look.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
To the OP:

You have absolutely no proof or evidence whatsoever to backup your claim, not even a commemorative badge from the intergalactic federation of light, but why is it so important to you that people should believe in Aliens? What difference would it make?

edit on 17-8-2011 by kindred because: Update

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Quote from "UFO-contact from planet IARGA":

They say that their Sun is about 10 light years as we count time from us,

I assume this means that the planet IARGA should be found at a distance of 10 light years from the Sun.

10 light years is practically around the block, and there are not that many stars that fit the bill.

In fact, there are only two, or three if you bend the range a little.

It must be either Ross 154 or Ross 248. Both are red dwarf stars, rather small (17% and 12% of the Sun's mass) and young (around 1 billion years old, compared to the Sun's 4.6 billion years). This makes it unlikely that planets (if any) geologically could have formed faster than in the Solar system. The red light from the suns would also be unefficient for Earth like photosynthesis, but then again what do I know about alien life forms?

Epsilon Eridani is at 10.5 light years distance. It's an orange K2, smaller and less massive than the Sun. The motion of this star reveals that it possibly has a giant planet orbiting, making it the nearest extrasolar system with a exoplanet candidate. But EE is only about a billion years old, so once again it's behind us in an evolutionary perspective...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

I don't know who you were directing that to, but I agree with everything you said except the '' What difference would it make. ''? I believe if it was known by the masses for sure, it would make a huge difference on the way we view life itself, but thats just my personal opinion.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
An intelligent alien wanting to take up residence here on Earth would be like me wanting to live in a laudromat the rest of my days....

Not likely.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Aliens are demonic! Check my post for details, it can be found on my profile.

Do not be tricked by this deception. It is all lies.
edit on 17-8-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
It's funny hearing people cry about "lack of evidence". I read Part 1 (took like 2 hours lol), and the point of it is not to prove anything, as the author states, because the information will make its way to the right people who don't need proof. The information will change people's outlook on life who can accept it at face value, as insight. I'm one of those people as I don't really need proof, even if it's made up information, the message is obvious - the human race is on an unsustainable path, and the only way to break free from it is to love your fellow man and cooperate to achieve an efficient and sustainable culture.

ETA: I was a little disappointed in the lack of comments within Part 1 on religion, reincarnation, spirituality, and God. They also mention Christianity and such...I want more information on that.
edit on 17-8-2011 by 11:11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
Aliens are demonic! Check my post for details, it can be found on my profile.

Do not be tricked by this deception. It is all lies.
edit on 17-8-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

I agree.

A valuable resource on this truth is the book "Final Events" see here:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1313607570&sr=1-1

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This is just crazy for so many different reasons. How do you suppose the proof of your argument comes from a simple statement such as, check out this book or watch this YouTube video? This is why no one in the world wants to ever discuss "fringe" toics such as ETs or UFOs. The discussion is always blurred by non sensical "facts" and crazy assumptions that lack any scientific or logical evidence.

Great read and yet another total waste of time here on ATS. Also in the future, please "you" instead "u" in your posts so I don't feel like I'm looking a text message from my 13yr old sister.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JAGx1981

I'm not actually talking about disclosure of Alien existence. I was referring to the belief in Aliens. The last thing this world needs is another new age cult or organised religion, especially one that worships Aliens.
This would be detrimental to the human race. Even if ET does eventually show up, most of these believers seem to think ET is going to come down and babysit humanity and share all of their fancy technology and turn this planet into a beautiful Utopian paradise overnight. I think it's safe to say, they are in for one hell of a disappointment. Look at all the conspiracies involving so called Alien contact. There are literally hundreds of cases and yet not one of these Aiens species has done anything that benefits us. No exchange of knowledge or technology, not even a brochure from the galactic federation. That's if you even believe any of these stories to be true. I certainly don't. As far as conspiracy theorists are concerned, believers are nothing more than cash cows and it's easy to milk gullible and naive people. Human nature.

edit on 17-8-2011 by kindred because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join