It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am tired of people posting "Aliens do not exist" threads. We HAVE contact.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
at the end..he is just so much fun.lol
many of you are too serious.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
when u have more fun watching ancient aliens on discovery channels with sources who go way to much to the solarium than listening to bashar. I can not help you.

edit on 17-8-2011 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Oh, please. Show me something on ancient aliens that isn't nonsense. If aliens had EVER visited Earth, there would be some kind of physical evidence. Every phenomenon on this planet is able to be supported by evidence, why would extra-terrestrial visitation be any different?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
reply to post by kauskau

Oh, please. Show me something on ancient aliens that isn't nonsense. If aliens had EVER visited Earth, there would be some kind of physical evidence. Every phenomenon on this planet is able to be supported by evidence, why would extra-terrestrial visitation be any different?

lol.sorry but i was in peru 2 months ago and ...what i saw was evidence enough for me that there was AT LEAST a highly developed society with technique we dont even know about. Combined with the stories the incas told of gods and some paintings..but you know :..blah blah ..i can talk what i want.

You will believe what you want. Free will stil sucks in my view. It makes everything bulldog and slow.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
Communication sucks often. We are too different. and i have a language barrier.

Na das glaubst aber auch nur du

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
There is also hidden evidence in the bloods of Earth but you know

Um just sayen

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

when u stand at Ollantaytambo you just can not hide behind your computer screen and your rigid skepticism

Inca world: Megalithic Stone Structures Made Before Inca Times
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Free will does suck! If we lived in a society where people made informed opinions and "beliefs" based on facts, and relied less on their perception, we would be much better off.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

ok ban danger..
jes i believe that information can only be given by being precise. I can not do that in english . But i would love a german ats
edit on 17-8-2011 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Most times people will change their beliefs to what you're saying if you've got the logic and thoughtfulness. If people couldn't change other's minds, then we'd have no government.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

hilfe.Mein Gott Englisch nervt so dermaßen. Die deutsche Sprache ermächtigt nicht nur Englisch Anfänger zu viel mehr Präzision. Sie ist einfach viel differenzierter.

You can learn anything (sorry, writing in English since i dont want to get a ban)...but, yes it's a huge difference what you learn in school as compared to "real life". TV helps tho

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

How could that possibly be true when the Minoans were building better stuff than Egypt when Egypt was just a dream in two kingdom's eyes?

No information came from space. A people endeavored to learn, and they did thus learn. That's what can be seen from history, and that's simply common sense from looking at our own modern world.

This idea that people have that anything spectacular must have been made by someone else is quite a pity, when even we ourselves today make just as much cool stuff as our ancestors did. The fact that we have better technology doesn't prove that they couldn't do it with their technology. It only gives credence to their spirit of experimenting and learning.

Fact is, if engineering or other such information came from space, we wouldn't see the 200 years of experimentation, failure, and process that lead to such information.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Ancient aliens maybe a little sensationalist. But this place is nonetheless magic.
Tiwanaku ( Bolivia ).
Do you know which kind of stones these are?
Don´t tell me that its just about "they had much time back than".
Skepticism can also seem crazy.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297
You completely misunderstiid my plain English statement.
I did not vouch for any of it, I simply said if you know what it is based upon, and how to make the equations, you can see, statistically, the likelihood of extraterrestrial intellignece.

I understand what you said, as well as the equation. The likelihood of ET intelligence as calculated by the Drake Equation is anywhere from zero to 10,000,000 or more. Way to narrow it down, Drake.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
reply to post by kauskau

i still cant believe that u said that. Have u ever followed ats?
I mean do the ancient paintings of strange beings mean NOTHING to you.

God i really wonder reading you in which world you live in. So freaking blind.

Ancient UFO Paintings
www.youtube.com...

have a good life. Its really like talking to a wall.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
mars -statue?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/562c21381e31.gif[/atsimg]

earth-near area 51 lol
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb46cf86c136.jpeg[/atsimg]

Adam and Eve TREE OF LIFE (ancient Sumerian tablet-Annunaki influence)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f6e28ee2d4bd.jpeg[/atsimg]

I guess its all based on the fear level and logic level of the observers who feel there is more to this lil universe then just humanity. Again the evidence is in YOUR blood....

be well
edit on 8/17/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Well I'm convinced! Can't think of any other way he'd be able to do a painting unless he'd made contact with aliens.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

There was evidence that the world wasn't flat but not everyone believed it at the time.
Just saying, evidence will surface, and we'll then be in a timeframe in history where we can comprehend it.
As for the question do 'aliens exist' it really depends on your definition of alien. I believe that 'life' exists outside our little blue planet, surely the probability of locating such a place is as exponential as our thirst to create faster processors.
edit on 17-8-2011 by digitalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Since I have dealt with these Beings all my life I know they are real I don't need someone to tell me different. I'm older so aI really don't care what people think anymore.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom

Originally posted by XplanetX
Aliens do exist...

but they are not creatures from distant galaxies, they are simply demons.

This is becoming a commonly used closed minded response ....from people who are unable accept an alien reality unless it fits into thier Religious understanding..sorry...but its pretty Laughable ...

I don't necessarily agree agree with all the op's examples....But the message is Right On..at this point in fact..saying that aliens exist is like beating a dead horse..

Nice job op
s & f

edit on 17-8-2011 by wutz4tom because: additional info

Aliens are somewhat of a religion as it is always related to new age bs.... except there demons/angels are referred to as good or bad aliens.

Demons have a bad reputation and certain attributes of them are seen in aliens.

like demons aliens torment people with abuductions. how many stories do not exist of kids and adults being taken away by evil spirits or harmed by them.

by many accounts they seem to stink just like demons.

they share the similarity that they choose certain people to come to just like demons do. they don't seem to be able to make themselves known to mankind directly just like demons.

the disbelief in demons and aliens is confronted with the same skepticism since there is no physical proof. this has always been the bane of the existence of demons.

aliens are said to be interdimensional beings by many and demons have always been said to be from dark dimension.

aliens have also been said to exist in the depths of the earth just like demons.

A demon can be 2. A persistently tormenting person, force, or passion . aliens have been tormenting to some abductees.

A demon can be 1. An evil supernatural being; a devil. if aliens are interdimensional they have powers that are not natural to this dimension so that makes them super natural. this fits with the demon label. their power of manipulation of dimensions is not natural to this world regardless if technology is used or not. it is natural.

aliens like demons say there is no God. for the most part.

some aliens have been claimed to bathe in our blood and gore... especially children which mirrors human sacrifice to gods in ancient civilizations.

the similarities are extremely similar.

people who expect a demon to be some real actual mythical cartoony creature is really naive.....

you peel the label of demon and angel off an alien and you still have the same thing. it's just a label. it does not have to fit into religion for you to be able to see that .

signing everything off from our ancestors just because it does not fit into your modern thought process doesn't mean it is laughable. communication with demons/aliens/angels is prohibited by many religious texts and in our day and age some agree with at Stephen Hawking agrees with that.

Not based on "laughable" religious texts but based on the mathmatical calculations that lead us to the probablilty that other intillegent life exists other than man. which is something religious texts support..

so these scientists go through all the trouble of coming up with these conclusions instead of believing it by faith. which is great but it is sad to see that still people do not believe those texts. the bible never denied other intelligent life other than man, the bible just didnt' label it as you wanted. Also God says to test his word to be true, which means to find out on your own, but even when people do find out they still laugh at it.

pretty sad

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join