It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am tired of people posting "Aliens do not exist" threads. We HAVE contact.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six
Another post with ZERO evidence of any factual form.
How many people come on ATS with little or no grammatical capabilities?
I am fed up with reading post that sound like my 3 year old wrote them!

its still not easy for me to improve in english because the grammar i want to use we did not learn at school. .its strange: i watch a lot lof english movies but my english does not improve. I also would like to speak better english but my antipathy about american people who complain about people not speaking perfect english is endless.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
By the sheer fact that we, humans, homo sapiens, exist, tells me that there must be life throughout the universe.
We really are completely stupid if WE think we are the supreme beings in the universe, the only ones.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
How does it come that people who do not have studied this issue or who do have only seen a few youtube videos think they can make a real conclusion. Its really laughable how they act up as if they had seen and experienced everything on earth .

I make this short. because its not about me or my thoughts. In the last 4 years i learned that i can not "sell" my belief to anyone. My surety about the fact that we already have contact is beyond a weak belief. I read so much and studied for the last 9 years.
Still no matter how much arguments i present ,people only will find their way to that information if they start studying it for them selfs.

"UFO contact from planet IARGA" is one of those books which is REAL. BEYOND A DOUBT. Study it..reads it...its about a person who made contact..read it and u ll know . (www.galactic.no...)

Bashar (darryl anka) and Lyssa Royal already made contact to et and there u can read a lot about this topic too and i gurantee u: if u have an open mind and give it a chance u will know why this sources are valid and real. But i will not argue why they are real and how i come to that idea..i already did that once here about bashar.

For the ones who are interested read this
and watch some bashar videos on youtube (just type "bashar" and there ull have plenty)

here are somechannelings about et: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 16-8-2011 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2011 by kauskau because: i am german and found many mistakes and still counting

UFOs are probably not from our reality. if there are other realities. who knows.
Ufos are probably just a paranormal activities, like ghosts. who knows.
just believing in them or believing in someone else's experience doesn't make it a fact for all of us.
heck even if everyone had faith in existance of ufo doesn't make it a fact.

just like god.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I SO glad someone has finally said this, because if anyone really looks into this subject critically, I'm not going to say 'with an open mind" the evidence quickly piles up. And I don't think you need an "open mind" to see the evidence
The biggest problem I see with the subject of UFO's / or possible extra stellar visitors, is so many people that are nay sayers haven't even read about this issue, watched any of the documentaries, or listen to any of the incredibly brilliant scientists / military officers / pilots / police officers that have been brave enough to step forward speak out on an issue that they have everything to lose by talking about. And to me it appears that many of the self proclaimed "de-bunkers" haven't even researched solid de-bunking, and only parroting each other. Don't tell me it's 'swamp gas" if the sighting was on a mountain top. And more then once I've have wished that hoaxing would have at least a minor criminal penalty. Can you imagine so much hoaxing in any other field of study? Hoaxing fake weather videos or marine biology?. i love a good laugh but not at the expense of someone else's beliefs. Thanks for the post!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
You could argue the same about ghosts and the paranormal. There have been countless reports of these, both from so called credible sources like police etc. and the general public for a hell of a long time and by various cultures.

I personally do not believe we are visited by aliens, but, I cannot rule out their existence either. Same can be said about ghosts, after all, scientifically, ghosts are possible if you look at the weird world of quantum sciences.

Until I experience one or the other myself, I will sit on the fence. I'd say most people be likewise inclined.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

is it actually "REAL, BEYOND A DOUBT"?

or is it, as i strongly suspect....a thread from somebody very gullible who has read a book, believed what it says, liked what they've read and is now trying to pass it on.

most people on earth actually do believe there is life elsewhere in the universe...only a few closed minded morons actually believe earth is the only planet with life.

the best thing for you to do is forget those morons and ignore them...just chill and sit back knowing your one of the majority with common sense who see the numbers and scientific evidence that suggests its almost impossible for life NOT to exist elsewhere.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Another book i read and which is really interesting is a similar event with other beings and another man. U have to know: this man lost his family after the contact because no one believed him even his own wife did not believe him
His name is: Michel Desmarquet.

I found the book totally interesting. Read it. At least it has really interesting concepts abouts how a ET Civilization could look like. He also gives interviews on this subject.
There is a free ebook in the page and also FAQ which are really interesting.

At least its an interesting phenomenon : people loosing their credibility with alien stories with very living fantasies. WHy did they not just write sci fie books?

www.thiaoouba.com...

A lecture from him on youtube.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
the free ebook link seem not to work as back in the days..

maybe this will help

www.galactic.no...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Aliens are not extraterstrial beings from other planets they are in fact demons.

Check out my thread: Here

If you do your research you will find this to be the truth.

God bless.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
What a load of twaddle..

I believe there's life elsewhere simply based on the maths, I've seen 2 ufo's but I've never said that they were aliens but I come in here and I'm swarmed by people willing to say they have proof of contact yet the proof presented is normally one or a compilation of 3 things.

1. Mental contact : Dreams, trance states, telepathic voices and the related subjects.

Sadly the people who show themselves normally are after making cash from their miraculous contact and the others that mention contact never seem to benefit themselves or others with this fantastic knowledge. I know a million things I'd ask an alien but the same people still end up on here with us less enlightened people.

Go figure..

2. Books.......The less tech version of the above but normally with the exactly same wants and non proofs. It seems so strange to me that these people who claim to talk to aliens never offer anything that can be verified, often these people say that they are not allowed to reveal what the aliens say yet are on here blabbing about not being able to say????

Others claim the aliens refuse to tell them so basically become voices in the head if you know what I mean.

3. Awful video's posted on youtube....Need I say more...

So to those in contact, how about you get some proof that only a scientific person could unravel, no more predictions that constantly fail or are so vague its not even a prediction in truth.

You see for me I doubt the actual IQ or in some cases the sanity of people whom deem themselves clever, open minded, apparent critical thinkers (please, we will be the judge of that) yet believe in a faith system that has 0 proof. I don't doubt there are those whose minds are of a level of IQ and run rings around me in scientific ways yet its then just as hard to hear these people proclaim god and that interpretation of the universe.

Science is continually separating the chasm between science and faith and its claims yet some claim to jockey both.......You can't......and be trusted...

So let poor old stupid uninformed me blow a razzie at those who claim CONTACT for cash or status, let me suggest the kind help of your doctor for some and lastly offer the advice on gullibility to the rest.

To paraphrase, PROOF or it didn't happen.....
edit on 17-8-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX
Aliens do exist...

but they are not creatures from distant galaxies, they are simply demons.

prove it.. !!!

because no one that I've ask can .. but I sure you can since you done your research right...??

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by qonone
Wonder if Bashar knows that Anka is making money off him.

This is the problem, money. And i am a firm believer of ET.

same here.. for only 22.95......you too can talk to an alien..

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. so much for higher intel !!!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
The belief in ET visitors has been a carefully crafted psy op, it's been made a cult religion to many people. God said that this Heavens were made for us, and why wouldn't he? The joy and beauty is tremendous. Most people instinctively crave to seek a higher "power", and so "those in charge" have removed God from your lives and given you someone else to believe in. Which sets up the means to implement their plans. I too believe that these are spiritual demons.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
I don't trust information from anyone who is to lazy to type the word "you" and instead types "u" in its place. If you cant be bothered to type two more letters in a word than how do I know that you actually put any effort into your theories?

This.

When I see someone type "u" instead of "you" on a message board, I get the feeling that person is 16 years old.

And since the OP claims to have been studying the subject for the last nine years, that would mean he started at age 7.

Wait a minute....

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

By the way...I'm tired of people posting alien threads period.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

S&F my friend~! Thx, or should i say, 'thanks' for this !!! **grinning at the knowledge of other members unable to handle certain internet shorthand & must slam the character of the OP instead intelligently discussing the content** ahem~!! wow.. got something stuck in my throat there.. .. ..

Anyways, my heart goes out to you Kauskau, thx you for this! Now, I am of the belief that there are no coincidences in life, and do this is, I was just on the phone before I read this, talking to a friend about how aliens can't be demons, blah blah blah ..

and how intelligent people, those with high IQ's, are more scientific minded and only want to further research science while those of lessor IQ's are more warmongering type. I had also mentioned that Star Trek's Prime Directive was interesting how that maybe because EBE's / ET's can't visit us is because of such a prime directive .....IMO.. with that being said..

my heart sank when I read the following conversation.. whether or not it's real or fictitious....

"Answers to my questions seem to me to be much more important than the block of metal."

"Your insight surprises us. The answer to carefully selected questions is certainly much more important."

I was surprised that they agreed to my request so quickly and easily; they suddenly seemed much more friendly.

"In that case, I would like to know what your spacecraft looks like, and, more important, how it is powered."

"You disappoint us with this question about technical knowledge. The most dangerous natural law governing the development of an intelligent people states: a highly technological society does away with all discrimination or self-destructs. To supply technical information to a people like yourselves is a serious crime against the cosmic laws. The last thing that you need is technological information to increase the gap between your intellectual development and your almost nonexistent social development. Carry on playing with your Mars 'probes for the moment, as half of your world's population lives in poverty and hunger. The only information you need lies in the field of societal standards."

I was terribly disappointed. There went my dream of learning breathtaking technical discoveries.

"I am afraid that very few people would be interested in that kind of information."

"We are afraid so too."

"When do you think that the time will be ripe to give us information about space travel?"

"The cosmic isolation of an intelligent race can only be lifted when the minimum culture level has been reached; we call it 'social stability."
source

My mind instantly was reminded of Jacque Fresco....just seems we have SO far to go to even try and begin to make any contact.. wow.. what intelligent race would even want to bother with us if we can't even get to the place where we can do away with Discrimination and self-destructs.

Just wondered what would it be like if we could be socially stable?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

this sucks... you know I estimate that appr. 60 % of all ats members are sceptical believers in the eth (like myself)... meaning that we think that it is possible or even highly probable that extraterrestrials have visited earth... but we don't take it at face value... we want proof, we need proof, we are craving for proof... it's a very small step from a critical believer to a believer and we are willing to take it if only there was proof... and then you come along (not you personally but gullible believers like you) and I feel like a sea anemone at a touch... I retreat...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Great Thread, i was gonna buy this book from amazon but there is one on thats new at half million quid!!! and the used ones are pretty expensive, must be a bloody good and controversial book for that price.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow

Originally posted by kauskau

For example: believe it or not: this is a painting of a city on another planet..and yeah i know-> it will hard to believe for many that this is not fantasy.

just read it (its free): www.galactic.no...

I don't believe it. If it's a city on another planet, why doesn't it look alien? It just looks like a 1950s imagining of what 21st century Earth might look like.
edit on 16-8-2011 by oxbow because: (no reason given)

LOL since when did trees on earth look like that (four seperate roots joining to one)

And when did the sky have a orange/brown vibe to it... never

stop debunking # for funnies - twat

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
If you were to go on a two day course of intense learning, then at some point in the future you attempted to write down every single word what was spoken to you, and everything you said in return , how accurate would it be, is it possible to have total recall of long past conversations, and get it 100% right.

The same thing is going on with the bible, the only way those stories could work is that someone recorded everything on a recorder of sorts.then wrote them down 100 years later.

I had a conversation two days ago with a friend about the economy, it went like this "i said Hi Steve" then he said "Hi Nick" then er , er er , he said lots more, and then i said lots more , dam it if only i could remember who said what i would write it down, i do remember saying goodnight and thanking him for the beers.

This story, 100% from the authors mind. and relying on the Gullibility factor of those that get caught.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join