It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am tired of people posting "Aliens do not exist" threads. We HAVE contact.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnMunRa
Planetary Consciousness vs. Universal consciousness, the truth will prevail

Neither exist, but I have a feeling we are pretty close to the truth now (no evidence of contact or visitation = no contact or visitation, it's simple, really).

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Do you really think threads like this change anything? Why do people think they can force others to believe the same as they do anyway?

I've been at this since the 1960's. Nearly all reports are in fact hoaxes or mistaken identity. The mere handful that may be valid are very rare and occur years apart. That is the truth of this.

Even when I saw one of the classic saucers in the 1960's up close I could not tell you if it was a experimental earthly craft or not.

What causes the incredulity is the people who believe everything.

The whole idea of Deny Ignorance is not just to prove things true but to also disprove them through debate and research. Embrace debate; it's how we find truth, not by blindly just believing every hoax or silly video that comes along. Doing that is to embrace ignorance.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I do belive in aliens but im not convinced they have ever visited Earth at all, your gonna need some hard evidence for me to belive they are here.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
The alien from "Iarga".

Read this story a while ago, interesting story but you really can't say it's based upon fact. If I recall, the guy who was taken aboard the undersea craft never really gave his real name.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I would be more interested in sources you declare as valuable. Not to discuss it or to tell you how bad it is..but just because i am interested in as many good material i can get. I just love the topic. And i really look forward to the next years.

Did you read my earlier exchange with you about how I began studying these phenomena?

Try a look at Jacques Vallee's "Passport to Magonia." Then try skimming Richard Dolan's UFO's and the National Security State: Chronology of a Cover-up 1941-1973 . The book is endorsed by Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell, with a foreword by Vallee, and a statement by Whit Streiber (from my hometown!).

Read about the hard facts. These can be reproduced, verified and challenged.

jw

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
If Paul Klugman gets his way we will all get to see aliens when they attack. Our brave leaders and soldiers will valiantly fight off these invaders and all will be good.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
WOW! I am going to lurk about the site you gave. Should be interesting...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Fact remains is alot of unexplained aircrafts which cannot possibly all have been government vehicles have been photgrpahed and caught on video and have been seen from alot of credile eyewitnesses.But the majority of them are mis-idenification.I saw an incredible UFO sighting myself and have never seen anything since then.Happened back in 92-or 93.Saved the newspaper article about it.
edit on 16-8-2011 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Ok, Simple question...If aliens do exist, then why are they playing around in the dark for decades? Why won't they just reveal themselves already? ( Some one on this website actually said that they wouldn't reveal themselves because they respect humans' freedom....Huh?)
Plus, if they are really that intelligent as many people tend to depict them as, how come they haven't found what ever they're looking for after all these years?
If Alien movies didn't exist, i doubt you'd believe in aliens.
Where did these movies come from? Most likely from an agenda that is going to unfold before our eyes sooner or later.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by deanx

Your on the money there Dean, alot of people believe in aliens visiting us even though the best scientific minds tell us even if they exist (which mathematically is probable) it is mathematically impossible for them to reach us.

Personally, i have seen two very different objects at different times on the same night that i cannot explain at all. Even so i cannot relate them to aliens.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by deanx
Ok, Simple question...If aliens do exist, then why are they playing around in the dark for decades? Why won't they just reveal themselves already? ( Some one on this website actually said that they wouldn't reveal themselves because they respect humans' freedom....Huh?)
Plus, if they are really that intelligent as many people tend to depict them as, how come they haven't found what ever they're looking for after all these years?
If Alien movies didn't exist, i doubt you'd believe in aliens.
Where did these movies come from? Most likely from an agenda that is going to unfold before our eyes sooner or later.

They have already revealed themselves more than once. Here is probably the most famous case of all, yet it gets very little attention:
Valiant Thor from the Planet Venus. Then there is Eisenhower’s 1954 Meeting With Extraterrestrials, an event that is well documented, and a movie, "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" was made about it. Then we have the testimony of Philip Corso, so there is in fact a great deal of real evidence, whether people like to admit it or not. As for the reasoning why the whole ET crowd doesn't just land in the White hose yard, think about that for a second. Religions would crumble over night, their leaders would be killed outright. People would not want to get up and go to work, why? they would ask. Everyone would expect ET to solve all of Earth's many man made problems, which man needs to clean up himself, and sadly, some would shoot at ET, forcing him to defend himself.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I'll read the link you gave, it sounds interesting. I really have no reason to believe this man is lying. After I saw that Scale of the Universe thread it hit me again on how HUGE this universe is.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
No matter if aliens do exist or not.....this is such a fun thread...

The question remains and the thread is going nowhere.....as many others.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by XplanetX

Stop with this nonsense. There are no demons. They are aliens. Good and bad just like humans.

Exactly.....they are real.....if people choose not to believe that....well...of course that is there choice....but they are the ones that are deceived. Really....in their narrow minded...brain washed...little worlds...they just can't handle it!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
OP you would really love project serpo then. Its a very well detailed story that actually kept me interested and almost had me going, only problem is it was thousands of words that described a vague picture, not a picture that was worth a thousand words. get my drift?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Try actually seeing one (UFO) that is...there are those out there you don't need to sell your story to. I doubt anything written on a web forum for or against would have any impact on those who have had first hand accounts/experiences. What anyone else says doesn't matter. There are those who wouldn't ever confide in their experience for fear of ridicule. For many, it's not something to brag about. So, they remain silent, except for the one night confession with their childhood friend of thirty years....

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Another post with ZERO evidence of any factual form.
How many people come on ATS with little or no grammatical capabilities?
I am fed up with reading post that sound like my 3 year old wrote them!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

Ha.

Got it.

It's crystal clear to me now.

I believe.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
It doesn't matter if this alien planet is real or not. Based on how the forces and structure of the universe work, there are predicted to be other planets brimming with life, they probably have cities that really do look extremely similar to the city in the artwork. Can you imagine the vast amount of life humanity would discover all across the galaxy if we were to discover a way to travel such distances. And as large as the known universe is, it's predicted there are a nearly infinite number of Earth-like planets across the cosmos. And those places exist, right now. There bustling cities, war-torn fields, places of worship, but they are not human. We may never know any real details about this life, which also inhabits a chunk of rock, floating somewhere through the cosmic landscape. We have no proof of life, other than that on Earth, but it is all but certain it exists.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Eisenhower's meeting is a known fake. Why do people continue to post such errant nonsense? Oh yeah, because that's what promoters keep pushing to sell books.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join