It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am tired of people posting "Aliens do not exist" threads. We HAVE contact.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofsheba
reply to post by kauskau

Try actually seeing one (UFO) that is...there are those out there you don't need to sell your story to. I doubt anything written on a web forum for or against would have any impact on those who have had first hand accounts/experiences. What anyone else says doesn't matter. There are those who wouldn't ever confide in their experience for fear of ridicule. For many, it's not something to brag about. So, they remain silent, except for the one night confession with their childhood friend of thirty years....

Yes...I agree...that has been my experience.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six
Another post with ZERO evidence of any factual form.
How many people come on ATS with little or no grammatical capabilities?
I am fed up with reading post that sound like my 3 year old wrote them!

If you're going to be that particular with your grammar, post should be plural as in, "I am fed up with reading posts that sound like my three year old wrote them!" Geez....

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
ummm.... WE dont have anything. unless WE somehow excludes me and everyone i know. And all the peeple who know the people i know... and so on.

Just because you say it, does not make it true. Im tired of people posting "aliens definitely exist" threads. WE dont have contact!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I've been reading the IARGA book for the past 1-2 hours and found it interesting. I especially liked the descriptions of the inter-relationships between the Iargians themselves, with everyone being very close to eachother. Today here on our planet, many people live their lives completely seperate, even in relationships!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
How does it come that people who do not have studied this issue or who do have only seen a few youtube videos think they can make a real conclusion. Its really laughable how they act up as if they had seen and experienced everything on earth .

I make this short. because its not about me or my thoughts. In the last 4 years i learned that i can not "sell" my belief to anyone. My surety about the fact that we already have contact is beyond a weak belief. I read so much and studied for the last 9 years.
Still no matter how much arguments i present ,people only will find their way to that information if they start studying it for them selfs.

"UFO contact from planet IARGA" is one of those books which is REAL. BEYOND A DOUBT. Study it..reads it...its about a person who made contact..read it and u ll know . (www.galactic.no...)

Bashar (darryl anka) and Lyssa Royal already made contact to et and there u can read a lot about this topic too and i gurantee u: if u have an open mind and give it a chance u will know why this sources are valid and real. But i will not argue why they are real and how i come to that idea..i already did that once here about bashar.

For the ones who are interested read this
and watch some bashar videos on youtube (just type "bashar" and there ull have plenty)

here are somechannelings about et: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 16-8-2011 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2011 by kauskau because: i am german and found many mistakes and still counting

I have no problem believing in Aliens but to believe they are making contact with certain individuals is when I have to say probably not. As I have heard some of these theories whether reptilians or galactic federation of light but I can only take these with a grain of salt. I will listen to anyone's theories with an open and serious view of possible plausability. No matter how much I would love to hear that UFOs are here to fix the massive inequallity, corruption and greed and to help clear up our pollution, energy problems, wars, poverty, famine, etc etc. Though I would be disapointed we could'nt fix these things ourselves but i would still take their help. Until I see or hear these beings I will hope for the best but plan for the worst. I realize there is alot of UFO evidence and i don't deny that they are here visiting our world but unless they have come to your door and told you personally that their here to help I would really suggest we all view these theories with at least a little scepticism!
edit on 17-8-2011 by nosacrificenofreedom because: Fixing sentence structure

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Scientific Evidence hmm, Hows the Starchild research going right now? Oh, that's right... it was concluded that the material is from a 900 year old hybrid, injected into a female. Does any of you know a 900 year old scientist that could inseminate extraterrestrial DNA into a human female? I can't really think of any...

Want evidence, go out and look...Been there, done it, and confirmed it myself. Aside from the fact I have semi regular contact since I was young.

Documentation? More than you could post people.. (not that you wouldn't try to debunk them anyway)

Media is cluttered with garbage, but do watch occasionally...and you will see things slip through. Recently, CNN says a dwarf star or giant gas plant just outside our solar system (4 times the size of jupiter)...that's news to astronomers huh..where'd that # come from..

But, it's impossible trying to explain anything to skeptics, again I say...just go out and see for yourself sometime, that is the latest trend, because it works.

: )

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Any one who starts the title of there thread off with, I am so tired of this or so sick of that ?
I guess nees to see this. Nobody cares.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I have to agree icons are grossly over used, and It rarely instills credibility. However the one thing that disturbs me more than the blatant “Over Iconization” of posts is the people that refuse to type the word “You.” Why can’t you just type the two extra letters? It is not a time saver in any way; it is sheer laziness, and is so 2007. Even if the information you present is true, nobody will ever give it a second thought if you can’t just be bothered to type the word “you.”

I agree with the concept of alien intelligence, however no I do not think they are buzzing this planet in their saucers to the extent the general public would have us believe. If even 1% of the alien sighting and contact stories were real, there would not be a mystery at all. This leaves us with at best one or two true contact events in the history of UFOlogy. However this does not mean they are not real, it just means they are not visiting us. They may be more or less intelligent than us, they may be humanoid or not, they may not even have a physical form. The point is that there is no proof of them, just mathematical evidence that states that statistically they would exist.

As many have stated, your repeated attempts at stating this is absolute proof do more harm than good. If instead of coming in with a thread claiming proof, you had simply made a suggestion to anybody interested in reading books about aliens to read this author, you would have received far less criticism. You would have had the people telling you he was a fake still, but the overall tone of the thread would not be so hostile. It stems from your insistence that it is proof, rather than just telling people about a book and let them decide for themselves. This, on top of you ridiculing people for their writing style while yours is no better, makes for a hostile thread. I understand you are German and I commend you on your mastery of English as I am sure 80% of us Americans do not speak another language with any degree of mastery. However to poke fun at their internet writing style while yours is no better only adds fuel to the fire you started by claiming Proof. You are alienating (no pun intended) those that agreed with you in the beginning.

edit on 17-8-2011 by byeluvolk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I could say the exact same for God and the Bible so where is this proof?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Kauskau

I read Stephan Denarerde's "Operation Survival Earth" shortly after it was released here in the US. It is not difficult to find on line and I recommend it highly for it's philosophical implications.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I guess I'm a little surprised given the recent poll:
www.abovetopsecret.com...#

According to the poll. 80% of the ATS population DOES believe in aliens actually visiting earth.

Also 80% believe that one or more governments are trying the suppress alien knowledge.

In fact, less than 10% of the ATS population does NOT believe that aliens are visiting earth.

And how much of that 10% believe in aliens, but just not visiting earth?

And of the remainder, how many are disinfo agents or professional debunkers?

I suspect way too much is being made of this issue given the recent poll results.
You'll never get 100% agreement on anything!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
So called Bashar is in my humble opinion a fraud. A conman. An actor. An entertainer. OR, if neither of that, a person with serious mental issues.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Ok, Here is my perspective on it, like most other people have stated, there is no proof.

If they are here and they are good, why not just come out and show themselves en mass as it were? Do they need to go through our governments? i would have thought if they were that advanced, they could see that government in any place on the earth in it's current form is not a good thing, therefore they would not want any part in using that machine, they would want to show us a better way forward that actually works would they not?

There are just too many holes in the whole thing, i could go on making points like these all day, but it would still make no difference to how you draw your conclusions. Like someone else said, we would rather know that than just believe.

I will leave it there as i am sure there will be scores of members making lots of other valid points to you.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

You said you've studied *UFO's* for 9yrs. I myself...have spent years chasing answers to. I think it's important and key when talking about anything, in this case...*UFO's*. It's not enough to watch a couple of video's and really have a valid, factual opinion or theory. When you have someone that has studied the evidence for quite awhile and can give facts, those are the people I want to listen to.

Before anyone says, *Aliens do not exist* or, *911 was NOT an inside/false flag event* they should have something behind their statements to back up what they say. Facts...Facts... you cannot debate a fact. Like: There is actual video and physical evidence that “active thermitic material” was used in the destruction of the WTC Towers. Hard Cold Facts...!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

why would you beleive that aliens exist yet they are just demons. Explain please

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by byeluvolk

I don't know if I agree with the No Proof angle your going with. There seems to be...** Evidence** that points in the direction of Aliens visiting this planet. The problem...We the common people are not privy to certain events, which could have left evidence of Aliens but again, we're being kept from seeing these events. Although...there are people out there that claim to have evidence and by all appearance's seems credible. Take Phil Schnieder for instants. He had the actual *Proof* of Aliens being here on earth... If you don't know him...please look him up. In my opinion the guy is very very credible.

It's well documented that in the famous Roswell case the Military held all people back from viewing an event that happened in their neighborhood. Some of those people were on the scene before the Military and have given statements as to what they had seen. According to the witness's what crashed was something they had never seen before. It does not mean that it's Alien...it could have been a secret Government machine. People said they recovered bodies of subjects that were unlike you and me. Some Military personal have come out and stated they had dead Aliens from that crash.

You can't say that the proof out there is NOT PROOF if you haven't seen it or studied or talked with the people that say they have the proof.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I try to be open minded to most all things and those who are as well. I try not to behave in a dismissive manner towards even what I deem ludicrous. I truly want to believe that there is life out there in the stars and I know the possibility is there. However, nothing in your thread points to real evidence beyond a doubt for me. I can't buy what you are selling based on any of that even though the information and accounts are interesting to say the least. To date, I have yet to see any real viable scientific data that presents absolute fact that there has been any form of alien contact. So I don't accept what you say as truth but know that even those of us who don't accept your stance on this, there are those of us who want to believe and research and study for the evidence as much as you do. Thanks for sharing just the same though. It is always appreciated on my end of things.

edit on 17-8-2011 by Flint2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
reply to post by kauskau

Why should i take you seriously ? When you brought nothing but hearsay and fairy tales ?

Wanna read my book on talking unicorns ? COME ON ITS A BOOK

Whoah.....you got a book about talking unicorns?!?!

Are they real???
If it's claimed in a book then I can only assume that it MUST be true....I am truly astounded by this new information about talking unicorns, ....I thank you! You have totally rearranged my entire belief system! Bravo! Bravo to you, good sir!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by byeluvolk
reply to post by kauskau

I understand you are German and I commend you on your mastery of English as I am sure 80% of us Americans do not speak another language with any degree of mastery. However to poke fun at their internet writing style while yours is no better only adds fuel to the fire you started by claiming Proof. You are alienating (no pun intended) those that agreed with you in the beginning.

sorry but i just don´t like when someone puts after every polemic argument a
..thats not a grammatic wrting style thats a try to ridicule people and thats all i criticize and i won´t stop doing that. But u are right. My first goal was to just give the links.. Surely my way often does not help. I am in a learning process about that. But believe me: i changed a lot. 1 Year ago i really tried to convince people. This is not so strong anymore.
edit on 17-8-2011 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
reply to post by kauskau

Kauskau

I read Stephan Denarerde's "Operation Survival Earth" shortly after it was released here in the US. It is not difficult to find on line and I recommend it highly for it's philosophical implications.

its holiday reading that

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join