It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those We Call Cavemen Were All That Remained Of Humanity After The Last Time We Destroyed Ourselves

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by punkinworks10
Wow, pretty quiet for a thread that has had such a "lunge-parry&riposte" quality to it. So nobody's got anything to say, about how a mythical civilization could have fed itself without leaving any trace of agriculture. Nor the breeding of domesticated animal.
The lack of any large draft type animals is one reason for people of the central americas never realty advancing beyond a city state society.
traces of what? would be left behind...unless they had glass and they probably did'nt,"nothing would remain" after a relatively short period of time... decay time of common materials link > www.greenlivingtips.com...
edit on 28-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)
and what little fringe evidence that does show up,is quickly and ruthlessly snuffed out of the limelight...hmmmm...i wonder why? what could it be that tptb don't want us to know?

99% of all our structures and machines and what they are made out of,are very,very temporary,just like we are...like it or not it's the truth and it's in the above link...^^^...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
the reason's why most of humanity was destroyed again and again, in the long forgotten and distant past and why 99% of all animal life that has ever existed on earth is now extinct...is in this berkeley science lab link > www.lbl.gov...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
blocula, give me an idea of how advanced you are suggesting. something akin to current times ? 1950's ? 1900 ? 1800 ?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

here it is hanslune. straight out of my imagination. the yucatan asteroid of 65 million years ago caused wave's 1.86 miles high.large enough to completely engulf madagascar,for example. the link > en.wikipedia.org...

and by the way " i do provide evidence" in the over 20 links that i have posted in this thread.did you even read any of them?

Blocula are you stating that one of your claims is a civilizations was destroyed 65 million years ago?

Finding real natural disasters in the past doesn't mean that a civilization was destroyed by them. No one is questioning the existence of such natural occurences what I and other are questioning you on is your associating them with destruction of unknown civilizations followed by people going into the stone age, that association is what you are making up, as it has no evideniary support.

This is what I think you are claiming:

1. that natural disasters destroyed one or more unknown civilizations....at various times but this is unclear

2. these natural disasters destroyed every trace of the civilization to include all evidence of its past.

3. yet people from these civilizations survived and lost all 'civilization' and 'went back to the stone age'

4. no other civilizations were left after this and everything was returned to a 'cave man' level

5. there may be evidence of these civilizations but the evil tptb are hiding it from us and the entire scientific community is in on the con

Please make any corrections to what I believe is your postion

edit on 29/9/11 by Hanslune because: Structure

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

the reason's why most of humanity was destroyed again and again, in the long forgotten and distant past and why 99% of all animal life that has ever existed on earth is now extinct...is in this berkeley science lab link

Blocula do you actually read the link?

It talks about cycles of 26-30 MILLION years, that would mean we might have been involved in one very early on in our evolution - it doesn't support what you are claiming - again

I think one of the reason why no one is buying your idea is because you don't answer questions and you keep pinging all over the place.

edit on 29/9/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

blocula because: and what little fringe evidence that does show up,is quickly and ruthlessly snuffed out of the limelight...hmmmm...i wonder why? what could it be that tptb don't want us to know?

99% of all our structures and machines and what they are made out of,are very,very temporary,just like we are...like it or not it's the truth and it's in the above link

The site you link to are the estimated destruction rates of items in the MARINE environment not the tiny percentage that survives. As a matter of fact it states that things in landfill (in the earth) will last even longer

So blocula again you don't read your own links - you seem to find something post it and hope no one will read it

LOL

Here's a question for you - what is the oldest wooden object we've found?

..........Yes, very good , you are right, 400,000 years, and yes it kinda kicks your idea in the teeth....

400k old wooden javelins

I would suggest that you try again, try reading the websites before you post them. I would also recommend that before you make up any more nonsense why don't you take the time to think through your idea - completely, gather evidence and attempt to present it in a coherent manner?

Just a suggestion

edit on 29/9/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
blocula, give me an idea of how advanced you are suggesting. something akin to current times ? 1950's ? 1900 ? 1800 ?

what first comes to my mind is atlantis and this link, based on some of the over 20,000! psychic in-trance readings of edgar cayce, as he graphically explained with great detail how the atlanteans lived and the kinds of technology they posessed > www.shellac.org...
edit on 29-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
it's so obvious that we have been lied to about our true origins and ancient history!...human skeletal remains discovered within 65-100 million year old undisturbed strata!!! > www.genesispark.com...

the blind watchmaker...we have been evolving for a lot longer than the modern doctrine of evolution teaches and trains and tells us to believe > www.squidoo.com...

and as far as the unimaginably destructive mega tsunamis produced by the yucatan asteroid,that were 1.86 miles high!!!...i was showing that they do occur and may have been one of the ways that human civilizations were flooded and destroyed at anytime in the distant past and it could happen today...

remember the comet that broke up into like 5 pieces and impacted deep within jupiters atmosphere? well if an asteroid broke up into several pieces and struck earth,then there would be several mega tsunamis unleashed simultaneously...each capable of being a mile high or more and yes,that could happen at any time...and it will be a dark and hellish day on earth for humanity "when" it happens...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
it's true,war after war after war after war.don't we have anything better to do?!?! and while we are busy killing eachother off and driving beautiful animals into extinction.something's gonna come along and give humanity a very rude awakening....we all know it's true...

and what's really sad is that all the time,effort and money we spend on ways to divide and conqueor each other could and should have been spent on creating defenses to save us from the inevitable cosmic disaster...

so ultimately,we probably deserve it.because we refuse to put love before genocide and war...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Carl Sagan tried to explain the pointlessness of our posturings when he was alive. He recommended an image be taken of the earth from voyager when earth no longer had any distinguishable features and just looked like a pale blue dot. He wanted people to look at this image of an insignificant dot and think about this(only part of what he said), "The aggregate of our joy and suffering thousands of confident religions ideologies and economic doctrines every hunter and forager every hero and coward every creator and destroyer of civilization every king and peasant every young couple in love every mother and father hopeful child inventor and explorer every teacher of morals every corrupt politician every "superstar " every "supreme leader " every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there – on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam."

More notably in reply to this post directly is this part of his "speech", "The Earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that, in glory and triumph, they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot. Think of the endless cruelties visited by the inhabitants of one corner of this pixel on the scarcely distinguishable inhabitants of some other corner, how frequent their misunderstandings, how eager they are to kill one another, how fervent their hatreds" ...Epirus

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You are are referring to the moab man here. Let me link a christian website to show how again you are accepting information as fact that is known to be a lie.

www.answersincreation.org...

Dude I know you want things like this to be true or you seem to feel that everything about our ancient history is tainted for some nefarious reason but please, please, please at least look at your references and their track record for out right lies and half truths.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by drivers1492
reply to post by blocula

You are are referring to the moab man here. Let me link a christian website to show how again you are accepting information as fact that is known to be a lie.

www.answersincreation.org...

Dude I know you want things like this to be true or you seem to feel that everything about our ancient history is tainted for some nefarious reason but please, please, please at least look at your references and their track record for out right lies and half truths.
one group of people say the skeletons are faked or not really that old...and another group says that they are real and they are that old...aggrevating as all hell !!!...the arguing and diversionary tactics go on and on and on." i'm right and he's wrong"...no..." he's wrong and i'm right"...it's... those who support the current belief structure, vs ,those that disagree with the current belief structure...makes my mind spin and my head hurt...who's to say who's right and who's wrong.we were'nt there when the skeletons were found...

and if you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that the guy,glen kuban,who tried to discredit the age of the skeletons in the link you provided above, goes out of his way to try and discredit a lot of other fringe evidence as well > www.objectiveness.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

and if you dig a little deeper, you'll find out that the guy,glen kuban,who tried to discredit the age of the skeletons in the link you provided above, goes out of his way to try and discredit a lot of other fringe evidence as well > www.objectiveness.com...

And we are eternally grateful to him for it, assuming he does this.

However, your link is to a webpage devoted to discrediting what Kuban wrote concerning one thing only, modern pterosaurs, and seems to think that if such things are real, then geology would be turned on its head, which is just an idiotic thing to say, given that geology has nothing to do with biology, for the most part.

So, where are the "lot of other fringe evidence" that Kuban discredits? I'd like to use him as a source.

Harte

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

what first comes to my mind is atlantis and this link, based on some of the over 20,000! psychic in-trance readings of edgar cayce, as he graphically explained with great detail how the atlanteans lived and the kinds of technology they posessed > www.shellac.org...

ok, I'm confused. atlantis is more likely just an allegory rather than historicaly accurate, and it was destroyed by a natural disaster right ? it obviously didn't detroy the greeks so how does it qualify as "the last time we destroyed ourselves" and how do the neandertals fit in ?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

However, your link is to a webpage devoted to discrediting what Kuban wrote concerning one thing only, modern pterosaurs, and seems to think that if such things are real, then geology would be turned on its head, which is just an idiotic thing to say, given that geology has nothing to do with biology, for the most part.

So, where are the "lot of other fringe evidence" that Kuban discredits? I'd like to use him as a source.

Harte
he has to discredit the truth, or his bosses won't sign his paychecks anymore...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Harte
he has to discredit the truth, or his bosses won't sign his paychecks anymore...

The truth cannot be discredited.

You are an idiot who dodges every single qquestion you are asked.

Again, what else has this guy debunked? After all, it was you that claimed he "discredits" a "lot of fringe" claims, yet you linked to a YEC webpage crying about his not accepting Jebus.

Harte

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
If there were another civilizations before our civilization, why there aren't any satellites or traces of moon landings?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by piotrburz

Or better yet why no traces of copper, iron, or bauxite mining. Or large scale infrastructure like road cuts or hydro electric.
Or evidence of oil coal and and gas extraction.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Nope.

This construction, could be easily wiped our by erosion.
But geostationary satellites or moon landings traces, would survive thousands, or even million of years.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by piotrburz
If there were another civilizations before our civilization, why there aren't any satellites or traces of moon landings?

why did we go to the moon? what's the real reason? and did we stop going,or did they just stop telling everyone about it? were we warned away?

and all satellites will eventually fall back to earth...as was explained in an earlier link.
edit on 30-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join