It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those We Call Cavemen Were All That Remained Of Humanity After The Last Time We Destroyed Ourselves

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by piotrburz
If there were another civilizations before our civilization, why there aren't any satellites or traces of moon landings?

why did we go to the moon? what's the real reason? and did we stop going,or did they just stop telling everyone about it? were we warned away?

and all satellites will eventually fall back to earth...as was explained in an earlier link.
edit on 30-9-2011 by blocula because:

You sure ask a lot of question while failing to answer those put to you....what is the real reason for that? Or are you not telling anyone? LOL extra DIV

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
it does'nt take a brain surgeon, or a rocket scientist to figure out, that if there were any traces on the moon,or any tracks there, from long ago visitors and the astronauts found them and told nasa."they would not tell us about it"
edit on 30-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Some people here believe that the world is a Utopian society where everything that could be known is known and secrets are shared like candy. There are things that are known that are not shared. Fact.

I dont blame them. I would think the same way if I didnt have an imagination to comprehend such possibilities of different epochs upon the earth that may have housed civilized societies or unfound species. They need not have computers and laser beams. There are millions of "modern men" that have never seen a light bulb let alone imagine a massive city in 2011.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
edit on 30-9-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

it does'nt take a brain surgeon, or a rocket scientist to figure out, that if there were any traces on the moon,or any tracks there, from long ago visitors and the astronauts found them and told nasa."they would not tell us about it"

Why?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Some people here believe that the world is a Utopian society where everything that could be known is known and secrets are shared like candy.

Strawman much Shadow Herder? Lots of stuff is secret, governmental, political, business, personal.

There are things that are known that are now shared. Fact.

We presume you meant 'not' instead of now, we agree but then you are speaking of all known things. You are attempting to put military and industrial secrets in the same pot with archaeological ones - its a very poor fit and an illogical argument

I dont blame them. I would think the same way if I didnt have an imagination to comprehend such possibilities of different epochs upon the earth that may have housed civilized societies or unfound species.

Imagination doesn't mean real, I and all the others can imagine such things too but you seem to think:

My imagination = real

It doesn't exactly work that way LOL

They need not have computers and laser beams. There are millions of "modern men" that have never seen a light bulb let alone imagine a massive city in 2011.

Unsure of what your point is here so will not comment

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Only to those who don't have knowledge. It better to have both. I would suggest you work on the latter

For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

So we agree again the problem is you seem to be unable to separate the two. Just because you can 'imagine' something (actually something someone else imagined and you just read about) doesn't mean it's real.

Imagination + knowledge = speculation

Imagination - knowledge = fantasy

Back to your 'imagined' macro archaeological conspiracy. Please explain how it works. I gave you an example and asked you to explain how I would be silenced? You ran away

I would also suggest that you look at and study how the Soviet Union controlled archaeological research. It was fairly effective but 'leaked' like a Welsh coal mine

Here is what they did, they had a nice large bureaucracy to keep track of every single person in archaeology and on such teams and everythign that was written by them, taught by them and often had informers in the teams

They produced volumes outlining what could be published and what couldn't

They controlled the purse strings

They controlled who would be given academic positions

They controlled the media

They controlled the courts

Every one in the archaeological field knew about them

Many civilians knew about it too

The West knew about it

People were pubically and privately punished for violating the rules (85% of the archaeologists were shot during the 1930s)

Yep the Soviet archaeologist 'leaked' all kinds of information and data to the west...

So tell us how your macro conspiracy works? Or run away (again) from the details - tell us how the conspiracy works --- how does a conspiracy work that the people who are suppose to be controlled - don't know it exists? LOL

edit on 1/10/11 by Hanslune because: Added details

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
You're right Hanslune, you're the best.

What was your point again? Just typing to watch yourself type?

You slammed and picked apart a quote from Albert Einstein . Nice.

But in reality, without knowledge, imagination can not be developed.
In various spheres, however, even imagination is in practice limited: thus a person whose imaginations do violence to the elementary laws of thought, or to the necessary principles of practical possibility, or to the reasonable probabilities of a given case is regarded as insane.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
There are researchers and teachers then there are dreamers and doers who actually dig the sites.

Intuition and imagination integrated with knowledge leads man to discovery.

Hey han, some apples are red.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

repeat.....^^^..."they" would not tell "us" about it...^^^

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Any advanced civilization (advanced as in "modern" technologically as today) would leave behind evidence...there is NONE hinting at that. Their DNA was different for crying out loud...

In short, please don't get your "information" from pseudo-scientific websites like the one the OP posted

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
Any advanced civilization (advanced as in "modern" technologically as today) would leave behind evidence...there is NONE hinting at that. Their DNA was different for crying out loud...

In short, please don't get your "information" from pseudo-scientific websites like the one the OP posted
none??? read through the evidence that is contained in the 20 or so links that i have posted in this thread

and the biggest peice of evidence of all is staring us in the face...the great pyramids at giza, which were built by the atlanteans 7,390 years earlier than when we are "told to believe" that they were built.mainstream says they were completed around 2,560 bc...in 1932,edgar cayce,in a trance,was told that they were completed in 10,390 bc ...www.crystalinks.com...

edit on 1-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
You're right Hanslune, you're the best.

What was your point again? Just typing to watch yourself type?

Pointing out your complete lack of evidence or ability to comprehend what you so passionate state as truth.

Care to explain how the conspiracy works? What no? My what a surprize, LOL

Let us all know when you use your imagination to figure out some evidence to support your claims, okay?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

There are researchers and teachers then there are dreamers and doers who actually dig the sites.

I've done both - you've read fringe websites........

Intuition and imagination integrated with knowledge leads man to discovery.

You might try that instead of imagining nonsense and making bogus claims....that might work better don't you think

Hey han, some apples are red.

Yes and some people don't know what they are talking about, and when challenged they resort to silliness and wasting peoples time. Speaking of time isn't it time for you to avoid more questions somewhere else shallow birder? You certainly don't seem very good at this.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

You are just repeating yourself now blocula
edit on 1/10/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

repeat.....^^^..."they" would not tell "us" about it...^^^

Why? Try and explain the reasons - I'm sure that if you cannot...... if you looked long enough you'll find a website to tell you what to say
edit on 1/10/11 by Hanslune because: added 'if'

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

in 1932,edgar cayce,in a trance,was told that they were completed in 10,390 bc

Oh...in that case

So you're essentially believing a guy finding out stuff in a trance rather than empirical science and objective evidence...simply because it fits a pre-conceived notion of how you believe humanity evolved. Makes perfect sense

Have we come that far, that people now believe others in trance more than empirical science??? Really? That's quite stunning and also a bit sad...
edit on 1-10-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Have we come that far, that people now believe others in trance more than empirical science??? Really? That's quite stunning and also a bit sad...

Dude, where you been?

They've been doing this here at ATS since I joined in 2005. And long before, no doubt, but I'm not wasting my time looking back to find out!

Harte

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Yes Han you are correct. ! Youre the best! again

Reviewing most of your posts you have not provided any good or new information that people would care to read about. I had a prof like you once. Man 1/2 the class changed classes because we knew we would learn nothing new.

Lose the ego pal.

P.s People used to like coming here until........

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Dude, where you been?

They've been doing this here at ATS since I joined in 2005. And long before, no doubt, but I'm not wasting my time looking back to find out!

Harte

There is an old saying in Fringeland; when you have nothing to show as evidence bring in psychics because a psychic is a person not with an unevidenced opinion but a person with mysterious powers......

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Reviewing most of your posts you have not provided any good or new information that people would care to read about. I had a prof like you once. Man 1/2 the class changed classes because we knew we would learn nothing new.

Then you should have no problem correcting it with your evidence - oh wait you make up stuff and when challenged you run away..so run away again until you can 'imagine' some answers, okay? LOL

edit on 1/10/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by Harte

Dude, where you been?

Harte

There is an old saying in Fringeland; when you have nothing to show as evidence bring in psychics because a psychic is a person not with an unevidenced opinion but a person with mysterious powers......

Yes. Indeed.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join