It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Here is a google map of our areas affected as this goes on,

maps.google.co.uk...,-0.055275&spn=0.114195,0.298691

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Be interesting to see what new laws the Brits bring out to curb twitter etc, I'll bet any gathering of more than five people will be outlawed, except for football matches,
Once all the police who can be sucked into London are exhausted, and therefore cannot do their jobs, it (the riots) will get worse, then there will be troops on the streets, as in Northern Ireland.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by allintoaccount

immigrants and decendents of immigrants

You might want to trace your own lineage back one day................you just may give yourself a nasty shock!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by allintoaccount

Just go you racist cretin. People like you pose a much worse threat to the world than any rioters.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Bring in the cannons and rubber bullets....beat these scum into submission!

i repeat ... aren't looters small fry compared to the elite? you guys are falling into their trap ... they WANT you to focus all your anger on the looters ... so you will EMPOWER the elite to lead ALL of us closer to doom ... People your vengeful is killing our chance at beating the Powers That Be.

link   
reply to post by m1991

why does the bnp support genocide? in that case i will withdraw my support.

btw are you suggesting genocide?

link   
reply to post by JumpUp

dude they are saying that some of the people are even 13 years old. what can they even know about their own situation?

A lot of this is pure advantange in getting some Nikes

people need to start demostrations well, now the people who really want a good revolution for the progress, who is going to take them seriously?

CHAVS! thats all I can say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the plague of England!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
If the Citizens were armed,they could be stepping out and picking off one or two at a time..pretty soon,no one would want to chance being out doing bad....problem solved....as it is,they run wild because they have no fear of punishment

link   
world class reporting on Sky News just then. Hats off to that Mark

link   
reply to post by rigel4

from a disclosed uk government publication, i cant find the information now to give you a link but clearly remember it.
I have editic memory btw

link   
reply to post by m1991

Its near enough on my doorstep.....i dont want my town demolished!

Its about choices, i dont want a police state, but its better than a lawless state where no one respects anything or anyone....

how do you suggest they stop this???????

link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK

Originally posted by NadaCambia
"also got a text from my mate in haringay, apparently loads of asian and turkish boys are guarding their parents businesses with baseball bats and knives from the looters. No police to be seen so it's come to this"

Fair play on them !!!

They are protecting their interests and probably the Police will let them because that is how you should deal with looting scum sucking *ankers...

regards

PDUK

Begs the question why white people aren't guarding their parents businesses like the Turks and Asians? They're showing that it's doable, so everyone else should come out with bats and chase off the criminals

NC

You make a very interesting point........ it is the ''indifference'' and mostly de-sensitised WHite Western problem where we have been ''programmed'' just to accept because of the FEAR of Legalities if we were to act........... and there are lots of GREEDY self centred lawyers out there money hungry and ready to SUE both me and you if we were to stand up for what is really right !!

link   
The chavs are just jumping on. Gotta me the big boys behind it. Way to much going on in the world right now!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by allintoaccount
reply to post by m1991

why does the bnp support genocide? in that case i will withdraw my support.

btw are you suggesting genocide?

I don't think they have ever outright gone and said they want to slaughter illegal immigrants, but based on everything they have said and stand for it would not surprise me one bit if they committed genocide if they got voted in ... in fact I would be surprised if they were elected and did not commit some kind of crime against humanity.

Of course I don't support genocide, the way you said it though, get rid of them, sounds like you want to kill the illegals. Though maybe you just meant deport them?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

Maybe its because the lives of white people are worth more than their businesses? I know my white life is worth more.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Supposedly some idiot went into London zoo and let a tiger loose.

yfrog.com...

If true that is just messed up.

link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

in what way am i threat to 1, london,2england;3, the uk and finaly the world?

if you cant answer appolgise for calling me names.

if you dont like what you see on the streets of london dont blame the bnp, lol lol

link   
Listening to the guy on BBC who just lost his family business of 40+ years is heartbreaking!! Those dickheads need to be stopped, they are destroying lives...

link   

You make a very interesting point........ it is the ''indifference'' and mostly de-sensitised WHite Western problem where we have been ''programmed'' just to accept because of the FEAR of Legalities if we were to act........... and there are lots of GREEDY self centred lawyers out there money hungry and ready to SUE both me and you if we were to stand up for what is really right !!

I'm not sure threatening a person's life just to protect your property is justified ... though then again, their shops are their entire livelihoods, so I do have some sympathy even though I'm a pacifist and disagree with using deadly force to protect property.

link   
Um i'm sorry but that video that was just posted about Birmingham is simply nuts. It seems more like anarchy taking over...i've never ever understood "anarchists".
Anarchy breeds opportunistic greed. I mean did you see the clothes that the thugs had on in that video? Really they need to steal? GTFOH

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join