It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherryV
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

That is EXACTLY what my OH just said! Word for word!
And it is a great idea and would work.
Star for that

Look after your OH....you will make a good team.....

PDUK

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
1) One giant FU towards the looters, thanks to you dickheads they might call off the England vs Holland game!
2) We need more spending cuts for the cops, clearly we have too many of them and they're too well equipped!
3) The cops have been WAY too nice so far.

Having said all that, I guess I missed a great opportunity to go "shopping" for a new iPad and clothes

1. good, They are a bunch of overpaid tossers with massive egos that don't respect the fans they play for.
2. Lets take the salaries of each of the england players for a year and put several hundred more well paid and equipped cops on the streets in their place.
3. They're waiting for Super Cameron to come home from his holiday and win the war.
edit on 8/8/11 by MediaMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Worrying audio just then on BBC news...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK

Originally posted by DBCooper71
We need the weather to change, a bit of torrential rain should sort them out.
No one likes to riot when they're cold and wet.

Why not water cannon to quewl the 'anger' ?

And add some coloured paint so we know who these Feck wits are !!

Or maybe their parent's could go and grab them by the scruff of the neck, and smack their arses.
Most of them are just kids with no discipline or structure in their lives.
I bet most of them could do with a decent father figure to teach them right from wrong.

But in the mean time drench the little buggers.

link   
Apparently a police guy who advised someone to get out of the area told them that the police were outnumbered 20 to 200. Call me cycnical, but while Clapham and other areas across London get looted and burned the only known significant police presence is in Ealing. What's the policy here? Let the poor areas burn and try and look after the middle/upper class spots? I don't know if it's calculated, but it does come across that way...

link   
reply to post by JumpUp

What additional human rights would you like to grant to the people of the UK????

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
- haha Meow Meow was a plant fertilizer which was a popular legal high until this year where its use was criminalized

- I wish I could find the video but their was a news story covering a closing of a youth centre in London, and literally someone said their will be riots over this decision

- Obviously I don't condone the violence but I do feel I understand these people and hence have compassion of the #uation, however I do also understand that they are not all revolutionists, if only they took it slightly further down the road to parliment

- Beware BBC are definitely "spinning" these events as they unfold but you can watch online coverage www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 8-8-2011 by Allis1 because: grammer

link   

Originally posted by Kram09

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
Oooohhh reports on Sky by witness' that it is being co-ordinated!!

2254: Claire Marshall BBC News, Birmingham We've seen the most extraordinary scenes. Walking through the streets, there was looting going on. I saw 100 or so young men with ski masks and hoods pulled down. They seemed to be very well-organised, communicating with each other on radio. The police were in force but they did not seem to know what to do. It's a really tense atmosphere here

BBC News

If that report is true, there is something very very sinister going on here... This is being orchestrated, but who is the conductor? That is the real question

link   

Originally posted by JumpUp
or some education and human rights

I don't disagree that they are in need of a decent education, but what ''human rights'' are they missing ?!

link   
Confirmed

NON fatal shooting of a man in Croydon

link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Rumours of trouble in Liverpool now!

Stay tuned.
edit on 8-8-2011 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

Without sounded un-PC BUT.....

Any area with a strong Afro-Caribean area will go up tonight.........

Watch Bristol St Paul's as well and perhaps areas of Nottingham.............

Later in the week alot of the bottom feeding Chav types might follow the example ????? set over the past few days........

This is a battle of those whom feel disadvantaged and surpressed WANTING evrything that they see on M TV and all the other # that the TV and Media pumps out............

Our society is based on poor role models, singers and foot ball stars............. need i say more ????

PDUK

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Are they all wearing Guy Fawkes masks?

link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

Yes, but still it's not that easy to get so many people out at the same time. It's hard to believe that one spark can cause all this chaos (butterfly effect ?)

And printed fliers ? It takes time to print and distribute fliers. Who organized in such a short time for someone to print fliers, someone to get a loud hailer... etc ? Who decides the place and how do people AGREE on the place ? You see my point ? It's not that easy IMHO.

link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

it seems the jokes on the loony liberals, this is beyond a joke.

These rioters have made my mind up for me..im voting bnp. if that makes me a moron- so be it.

link   

Originally posted by zanoni7
What's the policy here? Let the poor areas burn and try and look after the middle/upper class spots? I don't know if it's calculated, but it does come across that way...

Of course that's the policy.... That's always the policy.
Several people interviewed earlier said the same thing.

* Also reports confirming that there HAS been a shooting of a man in Croydon.
I wonder if it was the police this time?

*sigh*

link   
Watching the clips, I have to say that the cops havet he patience of angels. I think they were told not to engage full on in order to not entice a further escalation.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedonk
Red Ken on bbc news 24, what a prick, just electioneering!

Its all Boris - effectively. Kudos to the interviewer giving him hell.

It really bugs me that red Ken and all the others babble on about this being the effect of the cuts, but no one ever mentions the reason for the cuts. We were robbed as a nation to the tune of 1,000 billion pounds by a bunch of *ankers. These kids could riot all month and not cost this country that much. Wake the F up Britain! You're being played.

link   

Confirmed

NON fatal shooting of a man in Croydon

The Head shot missed his brain ????????

I hope it wasn't someone innocent or a shop owner !!!!!!

I will get mad if so !!

link   
been a shooting , shop keepers protecting there shops with weapons and a woman jumped from burning building and some looters had to be rescued from a burning building - this is a war zone

link   

reply to post by JumpUp

What additional human rights would you like to grant to the people of the UK????

We're talking about the black youth (and some whites, but majority black) that live in the scumholes of England.

There was a brilliant interview in BBC Newsnight like 20 minutes ago, the interviewee using his 15 year old grandson as an example. He said about how his grandson is just 15 and has lost the amount of times the police and stopped and searched him, why? Because his black, at the end of the day this does happen and you can't deny it. People will act like scum if you treat them like it.

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join