It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

I guess he wasn't shot in the head then.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Local army barracks should have the courage to weaponise themselves and come out on the streets without government approval. They could support the police and the brave outnumbered Turks and rid the area of these degenerates - permanently.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by zanoni7

Originally posted by spacedonk
Red Ken on bbc news 24, what a prick, just electioneering!

Its all Boris - effectively. Kudos to the interviewer giving him hell.

It really bugs me that red Ken and all the others babble on about this being the effect of the cuts, but no one ever mentions the reason for the cuts. We were robbed as a nation to the tune of 1,000 billion pounds by a bunch of *ankers. These kids could riot all month and not cost this country that much. Wake the F up Britain! You're being played.

In addition to bankers, unnecessary wars and meddling in other countries' affairs is also draining money from most European economies, hence the cuts. They bring the war to their doorstep, literally.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherryV
David Cameron "I am granting the Metropolitan Police emergency powers to use water cannons, rubber bullets and tear gas to take back control of our streets from these poncing parasites biting the hand that feeds them. In addition I am deploying the British Army as a visible presence to provide the authority that is so very lacking.".....Carlsberg don't do Prime Ministers but if they did.............

Im really sorry but I couldnt resist that...and c'mon, it would be the right thing to do

Free crate of "Carlsburg" on its way!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
ITs kicking of in Ealing now, And for those who live in here like i do heres some info on roads ect

A4020 The Broadway Ealing »
Road closed due to serious police incident
Central Line / District Line Central Line, District Line »
Underground station closed. At police request
Central Line London »
Underground station closed. At police request

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer

Originally posted by Kram09

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
Oooohhh reports on Sky by witness' that it is being co-ordinated!!

2254: Claire Marshall BBC News, Birmingham We've seen the most extraordinary scenes. Walking through the streets, there was looting going on. I saw 100 or so young men with ski masks and hoods pulled down. They seemed to be very well-organised, communicating with each other on radio. The police were in force but they did not seem to know what to do. It's a really tense atmosphere here

BBC News

If that report is true, there is something very very sinister going on here... This is being orchestrated, but who is the conductor? That is the real question

I am beginning to question all of this. I did not see any crowds in Croydon, I did not see much trouble in Clapham, except for fuzzy images from a very old camera phone repeated over and over and over again.

I seen images earlier in the evening, but mostly running back and forth. with a few off target missiles.

Then all of a sudden, lots of fires all over boroughs and burbs.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
"also got a text from my mate in haringay, apparently loads of asian and turkish boys are guarding their parents businesses with baseball bats and knives from the looters. No police to be seen so it's come to this"

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModerateSkeptic
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

And printed fliers ? It takes time to print and distribute fliers. Who organized in such a short time for someone to ]\\\\

Takes no time with a modern computer and printer to make fliers..

Throw sheets of colored paper in, hit the print button and in 15 min.
you got 500 of them..

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Harrisboy42

immigrants and decendents of immigrants, this is how they repay the free rent, free health care, free money for christs sake.. what a bunch of opportunistic ungrateful thieves these people are... wake up everybody.
vote bnp and get rid.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JumpUp

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
reply to post by JumpUp

What additional human rights would you like to grant to the people of the UK????

We're talking about the black youth (and some whites, but majority black) that live in the scumholes of England.

There was a brilliant interview in BBC Newsnight like 20 minutes ago, the interviewee using his 15 year old grandson as an example. He said about how his grandson is just 15 and has lost the amount of times the police and stopped and searched him, why? Because his black, at the end of the day this does happen and you can't deny it. People will act like scum if you treat them like it.

This isnt the case! The black youths get stopped and searched because they live in an area with such a high crime and violence rate.... surprise surprise these areas are dominated by black communities. The white people dont get treated like this as much because where they live there isnt such a high crime rate, therefore random searches arent needed!

link   

Originally posted by zanoni7
Apparently a police guy who advised someone to get out of the area told them that the police were outnumbered 20 to 200. Call me cycnical, but while Clapham and other areas across London get looted and burned the only known significant police presence is in Ealing. What's the policy here? Let the poor areas burn and try and look after the middle/upper class spots? I don't know if it's calculated, but it does come across that way...

Do you really think there are enough Police to cover all the bases ???

It is called Prioritization............ maybe alot of the public should have used that thinking instead of wanting and borrowing money to buy everything they want .....WHICH is at the root of all of sociyies problems including these current troubles , if you think about it !!!!

PDUK

link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia
"also got a text from my mate in haringay, apparently loads of asian and turkish boys are guarding their parents businesses with baseball bats and knives from the looters. No police to be seen so it's come to this"

Fair play...

If the police can't be arsed, then vigilantism has to take over.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by allintoaccount

immigrants and decendents of immigrants, this is how they repay the free rent, free health care, free money for christs sake.. what a bunch of opportunistic ungrateful thieves these people are... wake up everybody.
vote bnp and get rid.

What are you suggesting, genocide?

link   
So anyone think the army may get involved if it keeps going?

link   

vote bnp and get rid.

And what about the Turkish immigrants who are by all reports out on the streets kicking the arse of the looters and rioters.

Or do you selectively pick and choose which immigrants to acknowledge?

You've been posting your racist #e all day, go away.

link   

vote bnp and get rid.

Stop the racist crap.... you're a lone ignorant racist voice in amongst decent people discussing this.

Please STFU.

Thanks

link   
Thats what happens when you disarm the citizens and let the thugs do what they please...about what will be happening in Amerika in about 3 months....for an insight look at Chicago this summer and the Wisconsin State Fair last week

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Fair play on them !!!

They are protecting their interests and probably the Police will let them because that is how you should deal with looting scum sucking *ankers...

regards

PDUK

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

vote bnp and get rid.

Would the real Breivik please stand up??

Last I checked those very same immigrants are desperately trying to defend their shops. Just shut up and keep your racist drivel for yourself! The BNP is a collective of England's village idiots, why would anyone listen to those fools?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK

Fair play on them !!!

They are protecting their interests and probably the Police will let them because that is how you should deal with looting scum sucking *ankers...

regards

PDUK

Begs the question why white people aren't guarding their parents businesses like the Turks and Asians? They're showing that it's doable, so everyone else should come out with bats and chase off the criminals

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join